Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response (55496 Views)

Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by venatus25(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Yea yea yea
na wa o! That guy represent you %100, I guess that's why you are shouting "yea yea yea"

#Troublemaker
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by grandlexuz(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:
But does this really worth this nonsense freaking out? Even with incorrect English !

No wander she's not doing well in Music! So her Eng is so bad!

Cheeers

What has good English got to do with Music? Since when did wonder become "wander".
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Young03:
D guy told her dtrut..tonto na wash....
She no go marry. Na dog be her own family

Why you yourself never marry? wetin you dey wait for?

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by grandlexuz(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:

Your Mum?

Check my profile! You don't bleep with me! But have it your way happy bashing!

Cheeers

What is so amazing about your profile? The shaving rashes or the truncated nose!
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one Tonto. Perfect reply to a hater. Maybe the guy sleeps with female dogs and believes every other person does the same who knows.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
woodcook:
Nne why do I see you on every thread I open, u be mtn?
nah. Etisalat tongue lol
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by dannaH: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dguy your life
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guruscrew:

What is going on here please?
Is today a get-artiste-angry day?
First it was DonJazzy and now Tonto Dikeh. It
must be said though that fans have been on
rampage on social media today.
Tonto posted a picture of her two dogs on
Instagram and a fan responded to it saying
something really horrible.
See the tweet below;

Tonto dikeh did not take it lightly at all.
She responded thus:

https://instagram.com/p/1Kh4RrL4bU/

Fan:1 Vs Toilet:0
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think am in love with tonto!
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
asin eh,and they expect them to swallow it becaause they r celebrities..
. She really love d dog
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Exponental(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
1- 1
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ICEMAN(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol!These Nigerians will not kil :Dl me!
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmm :DHmm I shake my head and laugh in Hausa quihiihihihihi ... Naijas sha lool . Pls dnt leme orubebe u ppls conversation ...
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Tonason: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Most ladies actually mate with their dogs. That is true.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Saraben(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Don't you guys think Tonto is taking this dogs stuff too far she is spending alot for them,besides they are jst dogs..my opinion
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by empress4u: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
domopps:
But does this really worth this nonsense freaking out? Even with incorrect English !

No wonder she's not doing well in Music! So her Eng is so bad!

Cheeers

pls let the girl be, jo. it's a minor mistake anyone could have made. even you
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
richidinho:

Where dis MUNTULa commot from?

Oba Lagoon I guess

Shame no even catch you to reply me sef ,,,,

Na to dey insult people na him you sabi ,,,, na there you dey carry first.

Okpo.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by ebukaOtika(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
LastProphet:

See my guy wetin dey vex guys be say nija neva reach levels wey u go flaunt pets for people face abeg, tonto just dey form wannabe and the tin no blend. Tonto no be community school she go? when she begin know how to pamper pet? and she come dey overdo the tin. I get money pass tonto but rather than pampering pets I dey cater for like 8 unemployed and even plan to do more, if na abroad i dey where everybody aran me get food and shelter then i go fit begin look for dog and lizards to pet. As long as we promote individualism in this era we cannot completely pose to be oblivious of our surroundings - Geroge Bush calls it pretentious luxury

I know where you are coming from my dear ,,,,

But its her life mehn ,,. Whatever and however she wishes to live it is her own cup of tea ,.,,,

We tend to only see the sour aspect of the lady in question ,,,, but i'm sure she has good qualities anyways,,,,

If what she is doing is either right or wrong , TIME and i repeat only TIME will tell ,,,,

Aku fechaa , odaara nwa awó,.,,, (aku is this insect with long wings that flies in multitude during the rainy reason. So after flying and making all sort of styles , it finally falls down for the Frog.)its just a proverb ,,. Hope you understand it .
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by LastProphet: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
ebukaOtika:

I know where you are coming from my dear ,,,,

But its her life mehn ,,. Whatever and however she wishes to live it is her own cup of tea ,.,,,

We tend to only see the sour aspect of the lady in question ,,,, but i'm sure she has good qualities anyways,,,,

If what she is doing is either right or wrong , TIME and i repeat only TIME will tell ,,,,

Aku fechaa , odaara nwa awó,.,,, (aku is this insect with long wings that flies in multitude during the rainy reason. So after flying and making all sort of styles , it finally falls down for the Frog.)its just a proverb ,,. Hope you understand it .

correct man, your head dey there, regards
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by bellabae(f): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Saraben:
Don't you guys think Tonto is taking this dogs stuff too far she is spending alot for them,besides they are jst dogs..my opinion
ice and coco wannabe
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by petkoffDrake(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Godmother:

Depends on how old you think I am smiley

aiin't u 25?
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Godmother(f): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
petkoffDrake:

aiin't u 25?

Lolz. I have 2 younger ones and the last of them is 26

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by petkoffDrake(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz. I have 2 younger ones and the last of them is 26

then that profile pix is not urs
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Godmother(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
petkoffDrake:

then that profile pix is not urs

Lolz. You mean I should look like an old woman first before the profile pix can b mine smiley
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by petkoffDrake(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz. You mean I should look like an old woman first before the profile pix can b mine smiley

DAT ur pix looks like that of late twenties or early thirties
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Godmother(f): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
petkoffDrake:

DAT ur pix looks like that of late twenties or early thirties

Alrit then
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by petkoffDrake(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Godmother:

Alrit then

Am right baa? cheesy
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by hopelife: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Young03:
D guy told her dtrut..tonto na wash....
She no go marry. Na dog be her own family

Unfortunately for you, she is married now.

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! / Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprise Newlywed Couple, Crash Wedding (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos