Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... (1172 Views)

Onofiok Luke Empowers 10 People With 100k Each, Calls For Buhari & Udom Support / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by chamboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
I would give anyone 100,000 naira, if the person can tell me One Traditional Title for a Yoruba Man In Southeast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
chamboy:
I would give anyone 100,000 naira, if the person can tell me One Traditional Title for a Yoruba Man In Southeast Nigeria.

Worship Lucifer the God of this earth, the giver all!
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by brize(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
dey dont travel
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by jamex93(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
I no know o
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by sunkoye: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ndi-Oduduwa... grin

Seriously, we endangered ourselves. ...but trust me, we are smart enof to sort this out once for all on Saturday without violence.

But wait o...how did we get here?

And to other southwest nations : Iku to pa ojugba eni....owe nla lo pa funi o.. undecided
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by oluwafemi113(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good question
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by menix(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
In most south east dey re given Oba of Ndi Ara..

Except Abia who recognises them as Oba of Akpa dirtii...

1 Like

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by sleekp1: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
chamboy:

Bros am not from the SE so am not an expert in Igbo titles and cultures but you can't stay in Lagos and expect a chieftancy title in Onitsha, I presume you have a brain, I suggest you use it.

If you want their titles you should be prepared to do something for their community.

1 Like

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by chamboy(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2015
sleekp1:

Bros am not from the SE so am not an expert in Igbo titles and cultures but you can't stay in Lagos and expect a chieftancy title in Onitsha, I presume you have a brain, I suggest you use it.

If you want their titles you should be prepared to do something for their community.
bayo that stay in Nnewi give him na
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by xmich(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
sleekp1:

God bless you,if he cant understand your clarification that means he has stupidity embed in him,

1 Like

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by xmich(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:

Give me list of atleast two employment oppurtunity created by the yorubas in the east that is suppose to earn them title or respect and
I will give you list of hundred job oppurtunity created by the Igbos in west that will make any sane yoruba want to serve and worship the Igbosgrin

Am not Igbo beware

1 Like

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:

Alaaye Baba

Frog Father

Area Commander

Baba Omota meji

Iya Bleeching cream

Bobo Chicago

Tokunbo

2 Likes

Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by chamboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2015
xmich:

Give me list of atleast two employment oppurtunity created by the yorubas in the east that is suppose to earn them title or respect and
I will give you list of hundred job oppurtunity created by the Igbos in west that will make any sane yoruba want to serve and worship the Igbos.grin

Am not Igbo Beware

Are they even given opportunity to create opportunities
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by chamboy(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Alaaye Baba

Frog Father

Area Commander

Baba Omota meji

Iya Bleeching cream

Bobo Chicago

Tokunbo
pa Chukwudi

Okija god

Nnewi kingpin

Germany Don

Italy Princess
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by xmich(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
Are they even given opportunity to create opportunities

Given oppurtunity azin howthrow more light pls
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by chamboy(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2015
xmich:

Given oppurtunity azin howthrow more light pls
Are they welcomed at all, I served in southeast... They are not welcoming at all
Re: I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... by Alphaoscar: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
Are they welcomed at all, I served in southeast... They are not welcoming at all

Now you are reasoning along the way Bro.

Anybody that want one Nigeria should be ready to practice it to other nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) / Osun APC Blames PDP Corruption For Nonpayment Of Salaries / Buhari Says Falling Oil Prices Is A Threat To His Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.