Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari (1387 Views)

Lagos Too Important For Apc To Loose - Buhari / Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari / Jonathan To Lose...Buhari To Win. APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by ferdvict2(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
The President-elect, retired Maj.-
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday
said that Lagos State was too important
for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to
lose to the opposition.
Buhari, at the APC rally in Orile area of
the state, urged Lagos residents to vote
en masse for the party's governorship
candidate in Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi
Ambode on Saturday.
"Defy all elements, whatever it may be,
and vote for APC from top to bottom,’’ he
said.
Buhari told the crowd that Lagos, with
its huge investments, could not be toyed
with.
"Don't attempt to be on the wrong side
of the centre because we are now the
centre.
"Tell your neighbours, your relatives and
even the opposition party to please bury
the hatchet and fall in line and vote for
APC,’’ he said.
The President-elect assured the people
that they stood to benefit a lot if they
voted for the APC.
Buhari said that he would prioritise
investment in Lagos infrastructure,
noting that the state is a "mini Nigeria".
Source: news24.com

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Tobilastik(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Tobilastik(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
OK... call me when it hits fp
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sai baba, be rest assured that Lagos is in the kitty for the APC. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Anoruo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Space booked.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Princecalm(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Losing Lagos will be a big blow to Apc, though i don't see that happening.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rest assured sir, Even JK will vote for Ambode smiley.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let me perch on my Coconut tree and Watch the Comments Coming In!!
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by san316(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes. It is too important for APC to lose. And APC is to important to be overrun by political jobbers.
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Tomiishola: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sai Baba,

We dey kampe

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by austinvsb1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
sure

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Chanchit: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Exactly what I'm saying. Tinubu knows the situation of things and he won't juSt sleep banking on the votes of lagosians, una go see magic on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
I gat my C of O..
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Caseless: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferdvict2:
The President-elect, retired Maj.-
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday
said that Lagos State was too important
for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to
lose to the opposition.

Buhari, at the APC rally in Orile area of
the state, urged Lagos residents to vote
en masse for the party's governorship
candidate in Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi
Ambode on Saturday.
"Defy all elements, whatever it may be,
and vote for APC from top to bottom,’’ he
said.
Buhari told the crowd that Lagos, with
its huge investments, could not be toyed
with.
"Don't attempt to be on the wrong side
of the centre because we are now the
centre.
"Tell your neighbours, your relatives and
even the opposition party to please bury
the hatchet and fall in line and vote for
APC,’’ he said.
The President-elect assured the people
that they stood to benefit a lot if they
voted for the APC.
Buhari said that he would prioritise
investment in Lagos infrastructure,
noting that the state is a "mini Nigeria".
Source: news24.com
it is official, pdp is now an opposition party in Nigeria. I cant believe my eyez.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by bewla(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambode ni jo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by sCun: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
You will prioritise investment in Lagos infrastructure with Nigeria's resources and at the expense of other places. Yet, when people from those places flood to Lagos, they then turn around and complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by abduljabbar8: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well... There are some strangers who are going against it. Strangers whose heads are embedded with stupidity. Though their votes are not relevant and even. If they are, Jagaban will rig those votes out.

No tribe mentioned
For the Love of Lagos
Vote wisely
Vote peace
Vote progress
Vote unity
Prevent drowning in the lagoon
Vote Ambode
Vote APC

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lagos for show grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jaykay is Okay...
Jimi 4 Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by sagio09: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
GBAM!!GBAM!!GMAB
The president had spoken......
I've no choice naw....
I've decided....
Ambode 4 lagos come 11th April.
May God bless the general

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes ooo! Too Important!
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by anonimi: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar8:
Well... There are some strangers who are going against it. Strangers whose heads are embedded with stupidity. Though their votes are not relevant and even. If they are, Jagaban will rig those votes out.

Nor be today wey the JagbaJantis don dey rig. So na dem style be that, nothing new for APC in that.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Zellie: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
JK we know!

Sai JK
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by m4una(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar8:

No tribe mentioned
For the Love of Lagos
Vote wisely
Vote peace
Vote progress
Vote unity
Prevent drowning in the lagoon
Vote Ambode
Vote APC

Bro, am sorry but I really think some goats are more reasonable than you.
#No offence #justfact
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by anonimi: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferdvict2:
"Defy all elements, whatever it may be,and vote for APC from top to bottom,’’ he said.

If the element of rain come fall plenty PDP umbrella na im we go just dey vote dey go as God sef don thumb print for Jimi be dat.

Why would anyone want to go against the wish of God for Lagosians to have a better life

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FAV45XhqFG4/VJrt8KfvZaI/AAAAAAAANeE/KmDkF3yT00c/s1600/nigerian%2Bpolitical%2Bparties.jpg[/img]
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by whitecat1: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
We don't complain because people move there, but because ibos are disrespectful, spot the difference! Any where you go in the world and don't respect your hosts, you get killed. Yoruba have put up with so much, time's up!

sCun:
You will prioritise investment in Lagos infrastructure with Nigeria's resources and at the expense of other places. Yet, when people from those places flood to Lagos, they then turn around and complain.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by abduljabbar8: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
m4una:

Bro, am sorry but I really think some goats are more reasonable than you.
#No offence #justfact
And I happen to be more reasonable than your father
No offense meant
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by m4una(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar8:

And I happen to be more reasonable than your father
No offense meant

Thank God I do have a father...
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by gen2briz(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's why Ambode is okay for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by Cutesexy1(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Brb
Re: Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari by double0seven(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
sCun:

He's only saying what ought to have been done many ages ago; Lagos ought to have been given a special status being the financial capital of Nigeria. But PDP won't allow it cause Lagos was an opposition state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / A World Without Technology. Who Do You Think Will Hold The World Power? / Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.