Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? (1188 Views)

IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by 5minsmadness: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2015
So this man married this woman as a virgin and they have lived happily for years. All of a sudden the woman starts to talk about how she married as a virgin and how she would have liked to have had sex with someone else at least once in their marriage. its a joke of course and they laugh at it, but later the man sees a text from her friend at work telling her the visiting supervisor must really like her to have given her a favorable job. He says nothing but begins to monitor her phone and soon enough he finds out she has arranged a clandestine meeting with the visiting supervisor who is returning to his base the next day. He still says nothing but gets the address for the rendezvous and follows the wife. he watches her enter a hotel room with the guy and then he goes home.

The next day he finds out the supervisor has returned back to his base. The man keeps sending text messages but the woman states clearly that it was a one time thing, a mistake and please he shouldn't ruin her marriage. Her husband reads all this but does nothing and the wife does not suspect that husband knows her secret. But he notices she is now moody and quiet most times. She is a very religious woman and not the flirtatious type at all so this thing has really surprised him but he doesn't say anything but he knows she is dying of guilt inside. Finally before the week runs out the wife returns from fellowship service in tears and kneels before the man to beg him. She begins with

" I have a confession to make...I did something terrible..."

But the man stopped her and told her to get up that he doesn't want to hear anything from her. when she wants to persist he tells her that if he knows everything about her now she wont be able to surprise him when they grow older. he says he forgives her for whatever she wanted to say but that he'd rather not hear about it, it should be her secret. That he loves her and that is all she needs to know.

Guys is this possible?

1 Like

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Yawns......guess this is your 5minsmadness

3 Likes

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Jetjacky(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2015
yes it is

1 Like

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Begonia(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Wow..@op; did this happen in real life?
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by 5minsmadness: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Begonia:
Wow..@op; did this happen in real life?
would you believe me if i told you it did?
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Yes I can do it cool
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Begonia(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

would you believe me if i told you it did?
Yes, I will.
So, did it happen?
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by menix(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Seriously u re creative wen that 5mins of madness starts..

Buh dat man mst b frm Pluto...

1 Like

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by 5minsmadness: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2015
cococandy:
Yes I can do it cool
*folds arms
Do whaT EXActly?
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Dyt(f): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2015
A naija man?
Muchechecheche
That patience?
Forgiveness?

Only if he's a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2015
future impossible tense (FIT)..mtchewww
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

*folds arms
Do whaT EXActly?
I can forgive her.

Repentance is the key.
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by XtraSmooth404: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Ifa hear angry
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by amokeme(f): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2015
I wont be comfortable in the house anymore... lipsrsealed ill believe he has something going on in his mind..

1 Like

Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
I have actually come to realize that, $ex, is seriously overrated.

So yea, it can happen.

I would be more worried if she wanted to keep in touch with the dude, while claiming they were done.

Since she doesn't have feelings for the guy, then no wahala.
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2015
So, she made plans to have sexx with this fellow and she's dying of guilt? I'm sure if this is how it happened, I'd forgive but will not forget. All those tears na medicine after death. Na threesomme things going forward grin. I didn't say train o, threesomme grin grin
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by thepatroit: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2015
This is a plot for your story, right?
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by 5minsmadness: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Begonia:

Yes, I will.
So, did it happen?
Sort of, yes.
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by 5minsmadness: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
thepatroit:
This is a plot for your story, right?
No o. I heard the gist last night.
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by zeb04(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
It is a natural something
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by germainediva(f): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Me no want ds type of man o...........ds one fit stab person to death 4 night..........especially a naija man no way
Re: Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? by Ndukings92(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP abeg help me with d title of this ur movie,I go like watch am.

(1) (Reply)

Got Home To See Your Kid Like This, What Will You Do? / What Are The Things Men Do You What Them To Stop? / 12 Lies Every Nigerian Children Have Told Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.