Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Would You Have Asked Jesus? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Would You Have Asked Jesus? (508 Views)

These Wicked Ppl Asked A Suitor To Get All These. Photo / If You Were Asked To Change Tribe, What Tribe Would You Rather Be? / If You Were Asked To Marry Between This 3 Ethnic Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by easystudy101: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2015
I was thinking about this the other day. If I was living in the time of Jesus, what kinda of questions would I have asked him about heaven?

I would have asked him if if people can get married in heaven.

What would you ask him?
Re: What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jesus Christ in the Bible has answered this your question already. It seems you don't read your Bible very well (no offense intended), check Mark 12:18 to 25.

My question; I would have asked "When someone gets tired of life and committed suicide will he/she make heaven?

Bible touched this a bit but didn't go into details.
Re: What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by todayguest(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
The power of his ressurection and why no woman was his disciple.
Re: What Would You Have Asked Jesus? by hpk(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
i'll ask him if he had a hard-on while the prostitute massaged his feet with oil and her hair.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Being Nigerian Mean To You? / Basic Facts About Bedbugs Part 2 / The Dilemma Of A US Based Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.