Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) (23734 Views)

Gambian Man Drowns In Italy As Tourists Film, Laugh And Make Racist Comments / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by blackbee: 3:31am On Apr 08, 2015
A Nigerian national residing in Malaysia needed a medical attention and was rushed to the hospital. The doctors and the hospital management refused to attend to him with flimsy excuses of attending to other inward patients. This eventually led to the demise of this young man who could have been saved if racism, Xenophobia and discrimination had not played out . Please continue to share this video, perhaps you can assist to bring this matter to the Foreign Affairs Ministry so as to commence an investigation with the Malaysian Mission in Abuja?
The Malaysian residents in Nigeria are treated as queens and kings; why will Nigerians receive less in their country.
Time to fight and defend ourselves is now. Share this with your friends or in any group you belong and other media outlets.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=949339598442178

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by tdayof(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Cc: JayJustus
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Oddly enough, NIGERIANS are also refused treatment in NIGERIA too, for a myriad of reasons.

Too bad.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by worry357: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Siena:
Oddly enough, NIGERIANS are also refused treatment in NIGERIA too, for a myriad of reasons.
Too bad.[/color]

Myriad of reasons---------------99.999%
Not enough money to pay for treatment.
Many places, in many countries PAY FIRST, TREATMENT SECOND!
No money then don't bleed on my floor! shocked

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by igbsam(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Here in Nigeria doctors and nurses do it, how much more abroad wey dem no know your papa. RiP to the dead.

Please come home and reform your country, Buhari needs all d help he can get to make a better Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by loomer: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
angry na so we see the life, all we go de pray for na make we no ever fall into such case
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by adorablepepple(f): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Oh my!
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by VickyRotex(f): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
See why we need to rejuvenate our health system/hospitals in Nigeria sad

GMB promised to do that, I hope he does.... angry

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by kamez(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
What are Nigerians doing in malaysia sef?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by niceguy7(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
angryGod hv mercy!!!
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by stonecoldcafe: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Nawa. Wetin persin dey do for Malaysia sef if country good? And some of una too dey find trouble for abroad. angry
RIP to the young man.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by Vstuffs(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
kindnyce:
SERVES THEM RIGHT.....THEY ARE THE ONES TARNISHING NIGERIANS ALREADY BATTERED IMAGE

Do you read the post at all.....someone is dead and you have the mind to talk trash

softapple:
i have no pity 4 him. "HE shud go n rest in pieces 4 all i care.
May someone wish you the same as you wish your fellow nigerian....heartless fellow

I do not know when in the post it was written the nigerian man committed an offense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
That's too bad.

RIP.
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by naijainfogalery: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria will be great again
I have a dream that one day Nigerians all over the world would come back home because their land is now flowing with milk and honey
I have a dream that one day Nigerians wont run away because of abject poverty
I have a dream that Nigerians will get the respect that they deserve
I have a dream that we will shine again
I have a dream that the Nigerian passport will given the same treatment as the British and US passports
I have a dream that Nigerians will be known for their integrity

20 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by yurme(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Rip 2 hm thou buh wah re nigerian's still doing in dat malaysia of a country
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by kamez(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
See why we need to rejuvenate our health system/hospitals in Nigeria sad

GMB promised to do that, I hope he does.... angry

Owk so after the rejuvenation of our health care system, nigerians in diaspora will leave their country of residence and fly back to nigeria weneva they fall sick abi?...

The main issue here is how to stop the marginalization of nigerians living abroad. because they should have equal access to health care in any country they reside in

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by ELBAND: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
And we worship them here. Such a pity
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by tolustx(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Pathetic and unfortunate
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Eiyaaaa! R.I.P. There is God oooo.... but Maybe d doctors have lots of emergency patients already. I said MAYBE.... b4 sme1 crucify me.

FOR D FIRST TIME I MADE FRONT PAGE!!!
l dedicate this FP to rokiatu. I don't know Y I chose her.

FTC is Next!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by jonbonke: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
dia ris God oooooh!
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by GodMode: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
kamez:

Owk so after the rejuvenation of our health care system, nigerians in diaspora will leave their country of residence and fly back to nigeria weneva they fall sick abi?...

Yes..
Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by 1shortblackboy: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
even in Nigeria. sombody will be dying doctor will be asking for police report first. my friend was a victim. it was so annoying e be like say my blood wan over boil evapoorate ! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Racism is everywhere. Even in Canada where I'm based. But to deny someone treatment as a result of his skin colour is abhorrent. Racism went too far this time. If only the black community over there can have a voice and demand better treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Accident Involving A Car, Tipper And School Bus At Abule Egba, Lagos / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / To Move Back From America Or Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.