Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Do You Have Any Travel Plan This Month? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Any Travel Plan This Month? (595 Views)

The Fashion Business Series To Hold This Month, Get In Here For More Details / This Month's Cutest Ankara Mini Gown Style For Female / Top 23 Inspiring Work Outfits To Wear This Month Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Travel Plan This Month? by peakemnxf: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2015
There is an old saying in Chinese that “April is the most beautiful month in the whole year”. So, do you have any plan to travel out in this amazing month? I will show you my plan first, and would be really happy to know your plan.
When you come into the world, you need to feel the sun and walk in the street with the one you love. So my plan is to find a place with beautiful secenery with my boyfriend, what do you think?
Also, Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father's Day and Siblings Day.
I have a friend working at peakembxf where beautiful wholesale rhinestone heat transfers designs are available there, you can visit their website for more news.
Have a nice April.

(1) (Reply)

Host Fashion And Pageantry / Top NIGERIAN FASHION Business Brand Screening Greenhorn Enthusiast 4 Internship! / All Sorts Of Tailor/seamstress Repairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.