Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Betrayal Of Trust (read This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betrayal Of Trust (read This) (2347 Views)

Betrayal: Dr. Odili Opens Up On His Regime, Amaechi-omehia Feud, Etc / Sterling Bank Acquires Equitorial Trust Bank / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dammy0405(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
hi everyone. i want you guys to read this and tell me wha you think of the whole scenario.
i met a guy on nairaland and we got chatting.i discovered that he's married and has a child.He's also a christian and he finished from my university.We got chatting and i told him abt myself, where im serving and wat i'll like to do.He talked to me abt so many things and i also realised he has a website. i told him about myself and eventually we decided to meet. When we met i saw him as an elder brother and also a christian at that. I told him abt my boyfriend and all the relationships ve been in. We later got chatting again and i later told him everything about the problem i was having with my boyfriend. He now copied and pasted our conversation on his website only that he changed my name. After blogging that, he later wrote another article refering to what i told him about myself.
I felt really betrayed cos I took this guy as a brother and also someone i could confide in despite the fact that we just met. I dont know whether u guys have another opinion about this. Maybe you'll see it from a different perspective.I'll be waiting for you response(s)
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by KamaC(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
I know it hurt when ungrateful beast are doing their act of betraying others but all i get to tell you is it good to know a person indepth before even telling them your real name because the world is now full of idiot and arrogants so it is up to you protect yourself from them, so all i get to tell you is just screwd him and wait for him to come again. If he does come again he is after your soul, so take any neccesary action against him. Peaceout
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Busta(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2006
that wasn't kool at all, did u try to confront him on this and wat was his reasons or reply??
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dammy0405(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
He apologised after copying and pasting our conversation and I forgave Him only for him to write another story referring to wat i told him abt my relationship again.can u imagine that?
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Busta(f): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
well, first and foremost, he's not after ur best interest and u need to cut all conversation with him. Stop talkin to him or tellin him things. He's nuthin but a jerk cos that was not right for him to do that to u TWICE!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by chy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2006
Is not a good guy and also married
He must be irresponsible
Just be careful next time and he can even betray
you infront of your boyfriend
Just forgive him and tell us who he is so we can talk to him and criticize
him openly
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
And guys get worked up about my song and dance routine, now there's proof that people can really disappoint you. @Dammy, girl that's really a sad and bad thing that happened to you. I hope this mess clears up for you. Me? I'd have his balls in a jar on ma nightstand grin
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by TEASEME2(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2006
The guy whoever he is am sure is reading this must be an IDIOT, a scum bag a low life a** licking weirdo , ,,,,he must be immature i wonder who married that type of "thing" in the first place.

Honey there are alot of USELESS, guys out there and i must say the ones that go to church are the worst of all of them the fact that this guy is married i thot he would actually have some kind of membrane to kind of talk to u in a mature way but obviusly that wasnt the case he went ahead and pasted ur secrets online in the first place i think he is married without kids cos if he has i guess he should look after them rather than behaving like an uncontrolled, mannerless idiot,

AM OUT
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by ikamefa(f): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
Kama-C:

I know it hurt when ungrateful beast are doing their act of betraying others but all i get to tell you is it good to know a person indepth before even telling them your real name because the world is now full of idiot and arrogants so it is up to you protect yourself from them, so all i get to tell you is just screwd him and wait for him to come again. If he does come again he is after your soul, so take any neccesary action against him. Peaceout

i totally agree with this post

Busta:

well, first and foremost, he's not after your best interest and u need to cut all conversation with him. Stop talkin to him or tellin him things. He's nuthin but a jerk because that was not right for him to do that to u TWICE!

twice ? abi oh! hes a jerk and should be whipped

iice:

And guys get worked up about my song and dance routine, now there's proof that people can really disappoint you. @Dammy, girl that's really a sad and bad thing that happened to you. I hope this mess clears up for you. Me? I'd have his balls in a jar on ma nightstand grin

my gal not only his balls, his head and pecker too would be gleaming on ma shelf

@ topic that Guy is a baboon, you should be very careful from now on!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by kiki(f): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2006
well u can clearly see dat h e is tryn use u to make a story or watevr he is tryna do so i don't think dat kinda of person should be taken as an older brodah so i think u should just sttop talkin to him if u start cursing him out u r just a=wastin ur brath and he just ain't worth it he already profed himself to be a jerk and dats all u need to know i got to run
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by clocky(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2006
nice work bro. if u are reading this thread. we need more people like u grin
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by donjazzie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2006
dat guy is a B#@CH n**ga to mi
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Seun(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
Why don't you get smart and send me his details so I can ban him?

Sometimes I just don't understand women. All you want to do is talk about it.

If you've been wronged, why not get justice instead of just [b]talk[/b]stice?
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2006
LMAOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im Sorry babes but i find thiS Real funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats like f**king mean cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2006
babes, U know One way to get back at this ''bin bag''?!?!? expose him and lets finish him Up grin
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by babonboard(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
why dont u just xpose the IDIOT and get justice just as seun said
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Bhola(f): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2006
If you are for real, better post his name and let the sista in here go mess him up. Some kids we have here. Now this is the thing that bring out the bitch in me.

Olorun a yo, no one knows his wife. Low life idiot.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mrmayor(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2006
Seun,

What this member did was outside NL and he can't possibly have broken the rules!If she reports this guy to you,the least you can do is give him the opportunity to defend himself!every story has two sides to it.

Banning people on a whim is childish,I suppose I get banned for saying this.

@demmy0405,

I feel your pain,my advice to you is don't share info about yourself with strangers,especially Righteous ones,he probably have used your story to preach in church.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Oracle(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2006
I think i agree with you, he didn't commit a nairaland offence so he can't be banned.
he offended a nairalander and it is either she forgives him or does something about it.
however, since she has brought the case to the house, the guy should be reprimanded and cautioned when and only when we have his Username.

Seun:

If you've been wronged, why not get justice instead of just talk[/b]stice?

[b]TALKSTICE
cheesy thatz really funny Seun
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mrmayor(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2006
Reprimanded? For what if I may ask? This two met and talked about their lives,the worst sin the guy has committed is Gossiping!The last time I check its no crime.Nobody can prove she didn't give her consent in him sharing their discussions.

On this site many members have come with nagging questions about what their friends and families are supposed to have done or going through in life and everyone including Almighty Seun has offered advice on what we all think.What happens if the aggrieved party decides to report to Seun,would he Ban everyone including himself.

If there is one thing I can't stand is Self Righteousness.Any information you decided to share with another person can end up in public domain.If you don't want your secrets in the open,keep it firmly locked in the cellar.

Kapish!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Oracle(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2006
You can't deny the fact that he did wrong
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2006
u kindda made a mistake bt mayb u were trin to b ur normal self, u ought not to let a stranger into ur world so early even if its a new date.Love grows wit time.
Once beaten twice shy(try nt to repeat d mistake again dear)
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2006
abakinola:

u kindda made a mistake bt mayb u were trin to b your normal self, u ought not to let a stranger into your world so early even if its a new date.Love grows wit time.

Its not necessary to post if you do not understand what is up. Go through the original post again.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
@iice
im afraid im gonna do this though ave nt done it b4!!!!na oversaabi dey kill so many monkeys u know?wat was it i said dat was wrong?wat was d posting all about?u dnt evn sound homely at all.wonder d kindda guy dat wuld want to date gals like u!!damn 2 saucy, haba,wetin i do nw?abi na scope u wan use to try get my attention b dat?
omo,im God"s son maam,,no way, learn to listen and talk less.we all learn 4rm each-other.

no disrespect intended.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
@iice
u b real idiot!!!wat"s up.was was d posting about?met a nairalander(who normally shuld b a stranger),got chatting(abstractly),met at last(first time),got talking bout each other(without basic knowledge of each"s character), abi wetin u dey tell me.?
ur a bitch.go to blazes,
nid to go back to primary 4 for sm tutorials.or mayb na brighter grammar u need.stupid,rude,stinking,dog.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
@abakinola, the disclaimer you got there is contradictory to your words. Crap at best. Your preconceptions of my homeliness or boyfriends to be is limited to your own tastes. Like they say one man's poison is another man's meat.

You mentioned love grows with time, she's not in love with the person that betrayed her. He was supposed to be her friend or a big brother. She has a boyfriend already. You said not to let a stranger into her world so early even if its a new date. Again he is supposed to be her friend meaning they must have had some steady communication that led her to trust him. Case in point is a betrayal of trust by a friend. Love has nothing to do with it.

Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
abakinola:

@iice
u b real idiot!!!what"s up.was was d posting about?met a Nairaland user(who normally shuld b a stranger),got chatting(abstractly),met at last(first time),got talking bout each other(without basic knowledge of each"s character), abi wetin u dey tell me.?
your a bitch.go to blazes,
nid to go back to primary 4 for sm tutorials.or mayb na brighter grammar u need.stupid,rude,stinking,dog.

Ahahahahahahaha brighter grammar? undecided grin Well i guess your character has been displayed. Thanks for laugh grin grin grin
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
u kindda made a mistake bt mayb u were trin to b your normal self, u ought not to let a stranger into your world so early even if its a new date.Love grows wit time.

c ur life, MARK THE WORD (EVEN), meaning per-adventure(if u ge that), bout LOVE GROWS WIT TIME, still a continuos tense(follow-up) to my earlier advise).nt necessarily mixing things up, i said it, u need to get a brighter grammar n read ur tenses, ur nt even worth d stress.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2006
ur definitely my poison.hate dirty lousy saucy dogs like u,

still dey wait ur reply if u get d lever, na d whole houz go b our refereee.walai
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2006
abakinola:

c your life, MARK THE WORD (EVEN), meaning per-adventure(if u ge that), bout LOVE GROWS WIT TIME, still a continuos tense(follow-up) to my earlier advise).nt necessarily mixing things up, i said it, u need to get a brighter grammar n read your tenses, your nt even worth d stress.

Missed the point again. But then i guess my brighter grammer and tenses are not upto par lmfaoo. Problems will always be there whether you stress or not. Like you said not worth the stress. Think am bored to keep going Ahahahahaha
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2006
abakinola:

your definitely my poison.hate dirty lousy saucy dogs like u,

still dey wait your reply if u get d lever, na d whole houz go b our refereee.walai

WoW, am in awe of the words that spill out, guess women no longer cornered the market on senseless prattle. Keep it up. Make thy fellow men proud grin grin grin
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2006
@iice
hello.im so sorry 4 yesterdays outburst, wasnt the real me, i got upset.im ok now sha.plz 4give me, cool
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling On Igbos To Help Build An Igbo Village In Virginia This Summer / The Twin Evils Of Federal Character And Zoning. / 24year Old Girl Got Married To A Very Rich 84year Old Man, Insists Its True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.