Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls (1320 Views)

APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Obafemi Martins Endorses APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by Marlboro1: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the pan-Igbo socio-cultural organisation, has directed voters in Imo and Abia states to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s governorship and House of Assembly elections. It also congratulated President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, as well as President Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat.
In a statement issued yesterday after a meeting in Enugu, the Caretaker Committee of Ohanaeze, led by Chief Ralph Obioha, stated that voting for APC in the election has become necessary in order to integrate Igbo into the party and the emerging political equation.

Read more ..... http://africaonline.cc/news/ohanaeze-endorses-apc-for-abia-imo-guber-polls/
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by Dahveydson(m): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Ohaneze that has no significance whatsoever in the scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by NegroNtns(m): 5:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Lmao....Ohanaeze don get wisdom overnight. Too late nau. We want Saraki for Senate Leadership. A Kanuri should be Speaker of House.
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Everybody knows that APC is no where near the contest. Its between APGA and PDP. Apga will win!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by Disclaimer: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Meanwhile somewhere in alaba an Igbo man calling China...

Igbo man...hello chin chai

Chinese man... Hi mr chukwudi

Igbo man....biko I need some helps

Chinese man.... Some helps?

Igbo man.... Yes, biko my man I need 20 feet container of LAGOON that product is moving market now. Biko we talk the price later.
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by drtwist(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2015
I know that Rochas has a very good chance to win in Imo.

If he doesn't, then our Igbos brothers/sisters do enter one chance be that o.
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by nzeadachie: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Marlboro1:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the pan-Igbo socio-cultural organisation, has directed voters in Imo and Abia states to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s governorship and House of Assembly elections. It also congratulated President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, as well as President Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat.
In a statement issued yesterday after a meeting in Enugu, the Caretaker Committee of Ohanaeze, led by Chief Ralph Obioha, stated that voting for APC in the election has become necessary in order to integrate Igbo into the party and the emerging political equation.

Read more ..... http://africaonline.cc/news/ohanaeze-endorses-apc-for-abia-imo-guber-polls/
NEVER
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by nedu2000(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Follow-follow mentality
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by modath(f): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Ohaneze's endorsement is a counter productive measure, if they endorse a rat fit for a cat to consume, the rat will be left unharmed. cheesy

As much as I'd like Rochas to carry the day in Imo, the perceived wound left by GMB's win in the hearts of the Ibos will make that an impossible feat.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by RoyalRoy(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2015
modath:

Ohaneze's endorsement is a counter productive measure, if they endorse a rat fit for a cat to consume, the rat will be left unharmed. cheesy

As much as I'd like Rochas to carry the day in Imo, the perceived wound left by GMB's win in the hearts of the Ibos will make that an impossible feat.

Perceived Wound?

Ermmm....am wondering apart from ethnic sentiments, why do they feel wounded? Do they really believe Jonathan has done anything good for the country?

This your "wound" idea seems ridiculous and preposterous to me.

The better candidate won. Why should they be carrying "wound" in their hearts?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by QuotaSystem: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Perceived Wound?

Ermmm....am wondering apart from ethnic sentiments, why do they feel wounded? Do they really believe Jonathan has done anything good for the country?

Smh

Their heart is a wound itself sir, nasty thing full of hatred and vengeance.
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by modath(f): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Their heart is a wound itself sir, nasty thing full of hatred and vengeance.

The whole NL Politics forum is filled with talks of betrayal,marginalisation etc,so one can't help but deduce that they are in deep pains.

I have always asked when they post their tribal sentiments if the SW and HF ever promised their votes to Jonathan but none has given an answer.

They chose to place all their cash on one number believing its a sure bet but when it proved to a total dud, they came back screaming the dealer rigged the cards.

This poster is not a sir,na madam. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Na now their eye clear.

Rochas is winning Imo no doubt. Not too sure of other SE states.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by waternogetemeny: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2015
APC propaganda at work. Dont believe everything u read.
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by modath(f): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Na now their eye clear.

Rochas is winning Imo no doubt. Not too sure of other SE states.

I wish this would be the case but since their belief is that the face doesn't need the nose and every effort is being made to excise it, I don't think it will happen.

Rochas has been branded as an accomplice in the "assault of march 28th, how would he be able to surmount the barrier of transferred hate and aggression??

Bitterness is real.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by modath(f): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Perceived Wound?

Smh

The wound analogy sounds ridiculous to you too?? it sounded crazy to me as well when someone used it after the declaration of the results. 2 examples are indelible to me out of all the reactions I've seen.

1. A lady cried as if she lost a grown up child.

2. A friend's husband cursed that "Nigeria will never know peace for ganging up against the region that produces the mainstay of the economy" the irony is that he is delta Ibo and not even delta Ijaw.

The good Jonathan did for the SE is to appoint their kinsmen/women to key positions but I've asked without getting any reasonable answer how those positions has positively impacted the lives of the average man/woman/child on the streets of aba,onitsha,owerri or umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by Plshavmercyamen: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
What is Ohaneze? They should take their nonsense endorsement else where cos they have made themselves grossly irrelevant. The only person that can stop Owelle is God himself. Thank God Saturday is here. Owelle I know! Udo diri unu
Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by bayulll01(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
One funny thing about se people is they cry for marginalization now is the opportunity for them to reap what they labor for,okorochas and ngige really tried for them against all the odds name calling insult he stood with what they belief,vote him out with ur myopic view na una sabi,but let no se comes here and shout they hate us,cos you people always sow the seeds of discord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Endorses APC For Abia, Imo Guber Polls by RoyalRoy(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2015
modath:

I wish this would be the case but since their belief is that the face doesn't need the nose and every effort is being made to excise it, I don't think it will happen.

Rochas has been branded as an accomplice in the "assault of march 28th, how would he be able to surmount the barrier of transferred hate and aggression??

Bitterness is real.

Yea, am most concerned that a whole group of people decide to put their sentiments on a candidate and now that he lost, they are looking to take it out on other objective thinking people. This is 2015 for Gods sake. They should wake up from their slumber!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New!!! Epidemic Outbreak In Ondo State / Corrupt Leader Must Face The Consequences Of Their Action - Yemi Osinbajo / First Bank MD, Bisi Onasanya Tagged ‘nigeria’s Most Randy Bank MD’ (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.