Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House (23452 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Nyako’s Aide And Others Over 700 Million Naira Fraud / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode / How 700 Million Dollars Of Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
seunfly:

I told a common director just heading a department in one ministry have about #5billion naira in his house, how much more is minister of petroleum.

N5bn is roughly $25m..

Anything is possible shaa
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by laserjet: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

You can not find that amount of money with one person Lai Lai. $700 million? These people are just being sensational.

You do realize that's about 140 billion Naira cash right?

In as much as I find the story to b a tall and fabricated story, I really wouldn't doubt the fact that one can be shocked at what NIGERIANS ( including me) can do. Guess what? Nigerians are a different race entirely. This is where you know the reputation of a thousand years can be determined by the conduct of one hour.
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by daprincel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Iru Fabu wo leleyi nau, $700m is like #140bn+ faa undecided

But dat froggy woman is not to b trusted sha lipsrsealed

Owooooooooooo shocked
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Propaganda machine at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
tmtech:

Av u ever read the story of any of d drug lords caught in mexico?..... Some had close to 30 billion dollars in their homes.... I won't be surprised if dis turns out to be tru.... Common Tafa balogun (former police IG) had over 17.7b naira in his home ...........

abeg small small dey lie drug lords cant have 30 billions. HABA!
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by Esdb3: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
seunfly:

Mr don't be deceived you can find it in our corrupt leaders house, if a common director of one department in a ministry can have #5billion in his house, how much do you think a governor will put in his own house let alone petroleum minister.

Don't be deceived Nigeria has rotten and decay.

Be reasonable!! Haa ha! How can a man keep 5billion dollars in his house! Where does he want to keep it.

Even if it is in $1000 notes. How can he keep 5million notes of cash with him. Do you know counting 1 to 1 trillion will take you more than 31000 years. So just imagine how much the notes will be
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by tmtech: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ochillary:
Do ur research, dis guy had close to 17billion dollars in his custody. Dia r still a few of dem wanted by the fbi... Dey don't save money in the bank, dey keep it @ home or somewia save. Mind u, drug biz is very lucrative, over a long period of tym, a drug lord could make up to $30b...

1 Like

Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by dazdilijae(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
seunfly:

Mr don't be deceived you can find it in our corrupt leaders house, if a common director of one department in a ministry can have #5billion in his house, how much do you think a governor will put in his own house let alone petroleum minister.

Don't be deceived Nigeria has rotten and decay.

700million dollars is lots of money
that like seven thousand bundles of 100dollars packs
Bros its not something you find in a house most especially a public officer's house
Nigerians are so gullible
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by nairaman66(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmao...

Pbalo Escobar who still has the record as the richest criminal ever was not worth up to $30 billion...

And that was his total worth including real estates, planes etc.

You cannot have that amount of cash in one place.

I saw the Americans transport $100, million to Libya once..multiply that by 7...no be federal deserve bank na

Dude what are you talking about Escobar? The guy burnt about £1 Million pounds in cash to keep his daughter warm while they were running from security agents in the forest. Escobar is worth more that $90 Billion.. Go get your facts right!
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by rabbuy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
If I yeh say I biliv am... Who open her door for them? Abi dey arrest am .... All I know to all these politicians what they sow is what they will reap God cannot be mocked... That's how I heard that ambode was an accountant in lasg nd he stole enough to run away when fashola entered... now he is campaigning...
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by seunfly: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
dazdilijae:

700million dollars is lots of money
that like seven thousand bundles of 100dollars packs
Bros its not something you find in a house most especially a public officer's house
Nigerians are so gullible

Bros, I live in Abuja and I have hear things and see things.

Can you believe somebody bought a new hummer bus, removed the sits and loaded it with three different currencies dollars, pounce and euro.
They then put the bus in underground.

1 Like

Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by batstan(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

You can not find that amount of money with one person Lai Lai. $700 million? These people are just being sensational.

You do realize that's about 140 billion Naira cash right?
undecided
Dude, do u know how long she's been there?
It was moved in a day,Mr America must know
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by whizoooo: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by 50calibre(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmao...

Pbalo Escobar who still has the record as the richest criminal ever was not worth up to $30 billion...

And that was his total worth including real estates, planes etc.

You cannot have that amount of cash in one place.

I saw the Americans transport $100, million to Libya once..multiply that by 7...no be federal deserve bank na

Why not? Is it that the money will be too bulky to store or that it's too much to go missing? Lol

How much foreign currency did the Abacha keep in his house? How much was his wife trying to smuggle out of the country after his death? Well maybe you need to find out.

These Nigerian breed of corrupt politicians are so brazen and obscene, they will do anything to keep their loot. These guys travel around with thousands (sometimes millions) of foreign currencies in their luggages, how many times has a Nigerian politician been arrested overseas for money laundering?

Was it not recently Jonathan in collusion with one false prophet, tried to smuggle $14 million on board a private jet?

There is no end to what these thieves are willing to do just to keep their loot safe. $700 is not a big deal to store, all that's needed is an empty room (and probably cash in higher denominations to reduce the bulk) If it involves digging an underground bunker, heck!! They'd do it.
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by odinese(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ochillary:
I hope u know who they call *Mexican cartels*
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
SkyRider1:
Who count the money?

Machine
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by DoroMega: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
If its true,then what are you all waiting for.Go grab your share of the national cake.
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by worldarsh: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Through drugs
It's beter to do drugs dan to steal money...dats my own opinion
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by sulenuhu4gidi: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
our money PDP stole... chai 700million dollars. na wa ooinfact am voting APC in lagos

Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by sircoded96(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Ewooo, na jail.
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by pode(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian and lie are like bread and butter
Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by MONITZ: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
modath:

The only place you'll find $700m is in a US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK's VAULT, how you trolls come up with these wild stories beats the imagination.

We all know she not only dips her hand in the cookie jar, she rolls her whole body in the barrel (pun intended ),but the possibility of having this amount in cash in her residence is zero to nothing...

I just wish I could give u a million likes for ur comment, many people comment without thinking critically hence d reason u see people believing anything hook, line nd sinker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.