Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2087 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
cococandy:
grin wetin Oba of Lagos go cause eh...
Re: . by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2015
BoboYekini:
grin wetin Oba of Lagos go cause eh...
lol no. This was a mistake thread in the wrong section. I deleted because I meant to post it elsewhere. Will do that later
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
cococandy:
lol no. This was a mistake thread in the wrong section. I deleted because I meant to post it elsewhere. Will do that later
It's meant for the Family Section I guess.
Glad to see you back to your bubbly self.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
It's meant for the Family Section I guess.
Glad to see you back to your bubbly self.

Good morning ma'am...thanks for the last time.
could you please go through Fokykaze's new thread? I've been in pains for the past few days and the CS is now scheduled for tomorrow morning...we're handicapped...I would have messaged you privately but can't access my email...my phone number is on my profile.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If Fuel Crisis Is Crippling Nigeria What Will Happens When N/delta Goes On Flam / Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter / Senate Crisis: How The Clerk, Salisu Conspired With PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.