Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu (1964 Views)

Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
The Secretary, Media Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State and former Chairman of Emohua Local Government Area of the state, Hon. Godstime Orlukwu has described as baseless, petty jealousy, fear, and vendetta, the statement issued by the state Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) accusing former governor of the state, Rotimi Amaechi of corruption.

Orlukwu maintained that Amaechi’s government if anything, could only be accused of carrying out too many projects in the state and not corruption.

The former council boss disclosed this in a statement he issued in Abuja.

“Amaechi was not given to luxurious life and corruption unlike the other governors of Rivers State. A man who still lives in his father’s house after serving as speaker for eight years and as governor for another eight years deserves commendation not abuse.

“Amaechi can only be the best companion Buhari needs now as he instills a new culture of zero -tolerance for corruption in our polity.
“On the sale of government assets, it is instructive to note that privatisation is a policy of government, which even the government of President Goodluck Jonathan implemented vigorously by selling most federal power assets.

“Chief Nyesom Wike was a minister then. Why then is it wrong here in Rivers State? Moreso when due process was followed and the proceeds lawfully and transparently included in the budget.

“I have said it time and time again that Amaechi is incorruptible. We have seen former governors of our state who live in embarrassing wealth today, Amaechi is not that type.

“I would also advise the PDP government in the state to urgently address the resurgence of heaps of garbage in Port Harcourt, escalating criminality and lawlessness in the state rather than dissipate energy on who shakes hands with former governor Amaechi in America.”

He added that blackmail may have worked during Jonathan’s administration, but certainly will not work in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

He stressed that Rivers State deserves a better deal.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-not-corrupt-as-alleged-by-rivers-pdp-says-orlukwu/215480/

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by ebbybest(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2015
we hear
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by coolestrogue(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Even "devil" will dispute this story
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by meimoks(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
OK
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
Even "devil" will dispute this story

abi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by Demdem2: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
^^^^

Goon, av u written ur petition yet with verifiable facts or u think EFCC will act on ur cry here on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by IYADARA(f): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
“I have said it time and time again that Amaechi is incorruptible. We have seen former governors of our state who live in embarrassing wealth today, Amaechi is not that type."
This is very funny hahaha... This man reminds me of someone that said "all the allegations against Abacha are baseless".

“Amaechi was not given to luxurious life and corruption unlike the other governors of Rivers State. A man who still lives in his father’s house after serving as speaker for eight years and as governor for another eight years deserves commendation not abuse."
Amaechi spent his loot on giving Aregbesola lifeline, financing APC project both at state and National level, as well as the Chief Sponsor of Buhari's campaign. In other words, he entered #OneChance

He added that blackmail may have worked during Jonathan’s administration, but certainly will not work in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
I'm glad you all agree that baseless blackmails was employed by APC against Jonathan. But Nigerians will hold you all accountable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
If Ameachi isn't corrupt as corrupt itself, then my mom is a virgin. Ameachi is a cogenital thief
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by fkpboss: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Amaechi is not corrupt? *rush to my dictionary to check the meaning of corrupt to see if the meaning has changed*
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by Fess: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
If Amechi is not corrupt then nobody is corrupt
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:

This is very funny hahaha... This man reminds me of someone that said "all the allegations against Abacha are baseless".

Amaechi spent his loot on giving Aregbesola lifeline, financing APC project both at state and National level, as well as the Chief Sponsor of Buhari's campaign. In other words, he entered #OneChance

I'm glad you all agree that baseless blackmails was employed by APC against Jonathan. But Nigerians will hold you all accountable
barcanista:

barcanista:

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Fess:
If Amechi is not corrupt then nobody is corrupt

with facts?
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by Giddyprance(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
If Amaechi is not corrupt, then my mother is a virgin!!!!
With all the money he spent delivering PMB?
After spending N1B in 'fighting ebola'?
I even wonder what EFCC is waiting for before they invite Judith for questioning.....abi is Baba about going back on his words?
In other words, yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
If Ameachi isn't corrupt as corrupt itself, then my mom is a virgin. Ameachi is a cogenital thief
lol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by franchizy(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
In as much as I cannot defend Amaechi, I challenge all those saying Amaechi is corrupt to produce there evidences and prepare there petition and proceed to the EFCC.
The cries here on NL cannot prosecute Amaechi neither can the reasonable ones judge Amaechi based on the cries by Barcanista and his folks on NL.
I am worried that since the inception of the new governor of Rivers state, a lot of allegations have been levelled against Amaechi yet not even a single petition sent to the EFCC.
Finally I challenge the chairman of the wailers Association AKA Bacarnista to produce a concrete evidence (documentations) linking Amaechi to corrupt acts within 24hrs or shut up and stop spewing rubbish against a successful man.
Barcanista, and folks should take note that a written evidence will not be acceptable without a documents proof.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2015
franchizy:
In as much as I cannot defend Amaechi, I challenge all those saying Amaechi is corrupt to produce there evidences and prepare there petition and proceed to the EFCC.
The cries here on NL cannot prosecute Amaechi neither can the reasonable ones judge Amaechi based on the cries by Barcanista and his folks on NL.
I am worried that since the inception of the new governor of Rivers state, a lot of allegations have been levelled against Amaechi yet not even a single petition sent to the EFCC.
Finally I challenge the chairman of the wailers Association AKA Bacarnista to produce a concrete evidence (documentations) linking Amaechi to corrupt acts within 24hrs or shut up and stop spewing rubbish against a successful man.
Barcanista, and folks should take note that a written evidence will not be acceptable without a documents proof.

nice write-up...am waiting for Barcanista to come up with another defence on these.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari, Rotimi Amaechi, Bola Tinubu. These three are the wailers' most hated trio. They are the common sense crew. To the wailers they will always be 'corrupt'

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
i agree, Amaechi is not corrupt, buhari will not carry him along with his train if he were. only pained TANioids aka WAILING WAILERS would call Amaechi corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
i agree, Amaechi is not corrupt, buhari will not carry him along with his train if he were. only pained TANioids aka WAILING WAILERS would call Amaechi corrupt.
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Cry from now till tomorrow, Ameachi is my Hero, not your Otuoke man....
DONSMITH123:

Cry from now till tomorrow, Ameachi is my Hero, not your Otuoke man....
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
meimoks:
OK
ebbybest:
we hear
meimoks:
OK

booking space abi?

Can somebody take this to front page please, let me see all anti-Ameachi crying like a baby.....the truth has been said.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

booking space abi?

Can somebody take this to front page please, let me see all anti-Ameachi crying like a baby.....the truth has been said.

Gbam!!!

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is not corrupt but he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
jmoore:
He is not corrupt but he is a thief.

Bros can you prove it?
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Bros can you prove it?
All governors are thieves until proven innocent.
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
jmoore:

All governors are thieves until proven innocent.

lol, thats not facts my brother...You need to have a concrete evidence before calling someone a thief.
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by jmoore(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

lol, thats not facts my brother...You need to have a concrete evidence before calling someone a thief.

With the amount of allocation a governor gets, looking at the condition of the state which he ran for 8 years. It is very obvious .

It is either he mismanaged the treasury of Rivers State or he stole them. I rather choose stole.

I don't have any evidence against T.A. Orji but he is a thief too.
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
jmoore:

With the amount of allocation a governor gets, looking at the condition of the state which he ran for 8 years. It is very obvious .

It is either he mismanaged the treasury of Rivers State or he stole them. I rather choose stole.

lol
Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by franchizy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
jmoore:

Sorry bro, your cries on NL cannot prosecute Amaechi, no well meaning Nigerian can judge Amaechi based on your assertion.
Please prepare your petition attaching evidences and hurriedly proceed to the EFCC.
If you like wail from here to eternity, Amaechi remains innocent of all allegations against him until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

CC: Chairman wailing Waillers Association of Nairaland
AKA Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by DONSMITH123(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
let them say...Wailing Wailers will always complain....

Re: Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu by jmoore(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
franchizy:

[s]
Sorry bro, your cries on NL cannot prosecute Amaechi, no well meaning Nigerian can judge Amaechi based on your assertion.
Please prepare your petition attaching evidences and hurriedly proceed to the EFCC.
If you like wail from here to eternity, Amaechi remains innocent of all allegations against him until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

CC: Chairman wailing Waillers Association of Nairaland
AKA Barcanista [/s]
Nonsense!!!!
Swerve!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: LMFAO!! Guy Asks For B0*b Pictures, See What She Sent / List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... / Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.