Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (67005 Views)

New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Alexisu: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Boobi or addonbilivit
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by ijiini(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
...the beautiful ones are not yet born...chai...mogbe!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by sylve11: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
guys wey dey kpansh this type try die! cool
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by shumuel(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
See this guy o, her mates are busy sharing & posting pix in Bikini and in bathtub he is showing us her 12packs to prove she is what again ?
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by ayokunlei(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him

Lmao... baddest Man...
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Daddi: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
adanduka:
THIS IS A MAN!
hey, she's a lady. Many times people use joke, rumour and propaganda to destroy people. She's a woman PLS
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by deltateam: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
yuncka:
I rushed in to see a COSSYlicious boobs, only to see Silvester Stallone... lipsrsealed

total turn off!!!

this man will even make a gay turned down to impotency.!!!

Epic reply! grin
Vaseline crew will have to demand for refund joor.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by fredoooooo: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
See echobee , fine hermaphrodite grin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by dammmy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
She is a man...In Chris Tucker's voice
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by echobee(f): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
fredoooooo:
See fredooooooooooo, fine hermaphrodite grin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by amarachi06(f): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
You bad oooooo
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by tushburg(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
He has tried Boh...he needs moral support
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by ayophil25(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
guy why u cum make me laff lyk dis sotey i fall off 3storey building n i still dey laff as i dey ground..chai

I don tire for laff self. Abeg no let me die of laughter
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by o3one: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
guy good for u
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kronaldo4life(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
See dis man dey claim woman chai where the breast and pussy self, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm there is God ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by daamazing(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2015
jbl007:
*rubs eye*...u mean to tell me this is not anoda Tony Tetuila? The girl is a man jor,,prolly has two joysticks sef.
hello,sorry to bother u.but pls watz a joystick
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by SenatorJames(m): 2:05am On Apr 09, 2015
akinyemibalogs:
Lmao...To think that she is my name sake oo..Well we all had doubt on whether the super falcon star, Cynthia was a real female.. Well she has gone topless to show us that she might be one..She shared these photos on her IG page with caption:

, *“Thirst trap ?? **�������� �� im just a woman ��Label me Not ��Another Headline ? Hell Yeah

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/confused-super-falcon-star-cynthia-uwak.html
Is this not Tony Tetuila? I don't need any prophet to tell me that this is a man.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by supaslim(m): 3:58am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Who is the guy? And why is he answering a female name
hahahahahahaha hihihihihihi www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by supaslim(m): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
guy why u cum make me laff lyk dis sotey i fall off 3storey building n i still dey laff as i dey ground..chai
hohohoohoohohoho surely! Its ur ghost dats writin dis! Get my new song here www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by jbl007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
daamazing:
hello,sorry to bother u.but pls watz a joystick
Just as it sounds my broda...its a stick dat distributes joy to all and sundry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.