Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje (5356 Views)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by john6006: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah, otherwise known as Baba Peculiar, who predicted the defeat of Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential election has disclosed that the President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari needs fervent prayers from Nigerians in order not to die in power like President Umaru Yar’Adua.

The respectable cleric made this known on Saturday, April 4, 2015 in Lagos while addressing national issues. According
According to Hephzibah: “One of my seven-point messages to the president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, that is been packaged to be released during my miracle night in Lagos in a few days time is that Nigerians should pray for President Buhari in order to avert his death.

“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah to save this country.

He said he would just rule for a period of time to pave the way for God’s chosen person that will take Nigeria to the Promise Land

The cleric added: “I see Professor Yemi Osinbajo ruling this country, while General Buhari will just be there like a ceremonial head.

“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful because he would be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

“God told me he is giving the mandate to Jimi Agbaje of PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) in Lagos State, but the power that be in APC (All Progressives Congress) will try to upturn the election in their favour and if care is not taken, this may lead to crisis.”

The notable prophet, in his conclusion, urged all men of God to pray for Buhari in order for him to complete is term.

“I implore Nigerian men of God to avoid being used by politicians.
“By doing so, they are playing God and the consequence will not be palatable,” said Hephzibah.

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by teemanbastos(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
na dis boy b prophet shocked

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by yuncka: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:

not by appearance, but by content.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by sammyj: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
God knows best! !!
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Princessderaa(f): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
just passing
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Scharck(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2015
This shit is easy.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by seankay(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Fakeness is written all over him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Mogten(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
He is a tout. People deceiving people. End time prophet!
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2015
teemanbastos:

you want make angel gabriel slap you abi

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Chai Chai Chai.

Chicken meat dey sweet o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Heiley <<shivering>> Heiley <<shivering>> Heiley <<shivering>>
All na iie joor,everybody knew Jonathan would be defeated,most pastors of today are scammers,if they can keep saying Heiley and act like lunatics or like they're been beaten by someone and speak some things you can't hear,people would think they're powerful

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by 20bc(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2015
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
He shd tell us where d chibok girls are

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Dis one will juz be talkin rubbish!
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Emteebee(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
I am a prophet and I also predicted Jonathan's defeat. Now, The lord has told that Buhari and osibanjo will rule for 8years successfully and will make nigeria great again. The lord also told me that Ambode go win for Lagos. The lord also told me something about ambode but I have forgotten what he said. Don't worry, I will ask him again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by odinese(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Which time naija go ever change with this their vision... undecided
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by godunia(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
D only prophet I know is Rev Father mbaka,anyone who says anything after GMB has won de on his own.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝
Lol
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Princessderaa:
just passing
Ada Owerri
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by akinsadeez(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
all sorts of prophecies
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by roufy235(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by pbs4real(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
yuncka:

not by appearance, but by content.
witout doubt d lord's second coming is near. . . *lots of fake prophet everywhere. . . May God help us.hv neva bliv'd them tho cos dis dayz all man is fighting 4 dre pocket#enufsaid
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by pbs4real(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Princessderaa:
just passing
going 2 meet wit d prophet i gues?
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by midohatt: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2015
hmmm..Nigerians with their untrue rumor and fake policy, i wonder when this country is going change from saying something that is not true. May God forgive all Nigerians
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by dayo23(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Prophet of doom! Guessing game
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
i will join this business soon.

let me just raise money to build this batcher and start from there
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by onoerime: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mr prophet drop 3 sure for us before we believe you
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by daslad(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enemies of CHANGE plenty for this country NIGERIA, no be small o.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Chimerase(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amu smelling sometin here
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje by Princessderaa(f): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
pbs4real:
going 2 meet wit d prophet i gues?
Yes.
He is cute.
do you mind joining me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / NSCDC Destroys 15 Illegal Refineries, Gears Up For "Ember" Months / UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.