Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up (2215 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / PHOTO: How 1 Man's Body Was Photoshopped To Meet 19 Different Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Arbiola(f): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Girija Srinivas looks like a toddler as she suffers from extremely rare medical condition called congenital agenesis of the bones, Bangalore, India.

A 19-year-old teenager weighs a mere 12kg while her height is 76,2cm, she can’t sit up because her head is so heavy in comparison to her body, and she is unable to lift anything beyond a cup of tea. Besides, even the most simple household chores are too tough for the girl and she also has breathing problems. The only outlet in Miss Srinivas’ life is painting, she is dreaming about a career of an artist to become independent and help her parents financially.

Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by mizjules(f): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Awwww n she's pretty
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by akunjohn(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Only in india and China.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
crycrycrycrycry
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by FLAWLES(f): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Owwwww;
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by FLAWLES(f): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Is it Normal for a girl to PM me??
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Godmother(f): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
akunjohn:
Only in india and China.

My thoughts exactly.
And the sad part is she having to be on her back always.
What a life!
She looks happy though, which is all that counts.
This life we just have to take our lemons and make lemonade
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by MayflowerB(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
I don't see anything wrong in it
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Nokiae5: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
after viewing ur pics,im next. How far grin
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by zainabicy: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2015
That's tooo bad,

Some actors like Leonardo di Capro and footballers like Messi had thos growth-pause once in thier lives.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmn... Wonders sha never end. She really look like a baby can't really bliv she's up 2 19.. God help them
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Nimen(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
I pray say she dey 19 years oo
but seriously Indians and juju are synonymous, you sure say they never cast spell on the pikin?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by FLAWLES(f): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Nokiae5:

after viewing ur pics,im next. How far grin
.oga answer na; hw girl go pm me?why
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by FLAWLES(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
MayflowerB:

I don't see anything wrong in it
.really? For u sha
Re: Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up by Nokiae5: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga answer na; hw girl go pm me?why
wey you flawless idfc.how far.how e dey be u?

(1) (Reply)

Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / Seee How A Guy Separates Girls During Fighting (photo) / How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.