Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits (2315 Views)

‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 8 News & Update:nina Dobrev To Return In ‘the Vampi / Nina Dobrev/victoria Justice.wow!!!(pics) / Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
The Vampire Diaries will return for a seventh season, but it will be without its leading lady.

Series star Nina Dobrev (Elena) is exiting at The CW drama, the actress announced Monday afternoon.

“I’ve just spent the most beautiful weekend on Lake Lanier in Georgia with my own TVD Family, the cast and crew of The Vampire Diaries. I want to be the first to tell you that it wasn’t just a holiday celebration, it was a goodbye party,” she wrote on Instagram. “I always knew I wanted Elena’s story to be a six-season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime. I was a human, a vampire, a doppelganger, a crazy immortal, a doppelganger pretending to be human, a human pretending to be a doppelganger. I got kidnapped, killed, resurrected, tortured, cursed, body-snatched, was dead and undead, and there’s still so much more to come before the season finale in May. Elena fell in love not once, but twice, with two epic soulmates, and I myself made some of the best friends I’ll ever know and built an extended family I will love forever.”

Dobrev’s exit comes in a year when the series has lost several key players — including her on-screen brother, Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy), as well as Marguerite MacIntyre’s Sheriff Forbes; Michael Trevino (Tyler).

Dobrev has also played Elena’s dopplegangers Katherine, Amara and Tatia, in addition to serving as the central love interest for stars Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/nina-dobrev-leaving-vampire-diaries-115713870415.html

Re: 'vampire Diaries' Shocker: Star Nina Dobrev Exits by potolistic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
This spells the beginning of the end for d vampire diaries

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Hollywood Film Tricks - Naijamutant / ‘stray Kids’ Ep 8 Eng Sub / Abuja Screening Of Nigerian Children’s Cartoon 29th Of Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.