Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (50931 Views)

2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by cybriz82(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbish..is dat ngozi on agbada with white beard.? Is dat osita next to her Keep repeatin same old bullshit with a difrent lies..u guys shud let dis man be.b4 una go cus calamity ontop una head.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by OKLOADEDoCOM: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
.(1a) When Key Open =3.1 When Key Closed =1.34 Draw A
table ============================ R(n) | V(VOH) |
R(n^-1) | V^1(VOH^-1) R(n)= 1 2 3 4 5 6 V(VOH) = 1.3 , 2.4 ,
2.5 , 2.6, 2.4, 2.5 R(n^-1)=1.000, 0.500, 0.333, 0.250, 0.200,
0.167 V^1(VOH^-1) =0.769, 0.417, 0.400, 0.385, 0.417,
0.400 Draw The Graph Yourself And If yu Can’t Look @ this
Diagram Below Slope = I =0.3HVOH^-1 Slope = Change V^
-1 ========== Change R^-1 0.73-0.40 Slope =
========== =0.45NHOH 0.9-0.16
============================
(2) When M = 50g Ao = 17cm Bo = y = 6cm When M = 70g
Ao = 14cm Bo = 8cm When M = 90g Ao = 18cm Bo = 10cm
When M = 110g Ao = 15cm Bo = 12cm When M = 130g Ao =
15cm Bo = 14cm Draw A table
M(G) | Y (cm) | Ao(cm) | Y/Ao M(G) = 50, 70, 90, 110, 130 Y
(cm) = 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 Ao(cm) = 17, 14, 16, 15, 16 Y/Ao =
0.37, 0.57, 0.63, 0.80, 0.88 Now Let’s Go To the Graph Table
Of The Graph. ============================ M(g). |
y/Ao ============================ 90 | 0.35 70 |
0.57 90 | 0.63 110 | 0.80 130 | 0.88 Now Draw The Graph Or
Look Below Here :-

=======Not COMPLETED===========
you can help your bro and or sis. See complete answer at
[center] Okloaded.com[/center]
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
A True democrat with listening ears is my President, may God continue to expand your horizon as you move on with your life your Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for this singular act, you have etched your name forever in the political sand of time as far as Nigerian and African politics is concerned!
you are right my brother,but we really battered his face with our votes on the 28th of March o,see blood all over him face and body,I hear say up till tomorrow mama peace still dey take hot water treat him face for am grin
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Medley(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
all dis are just aimed at down grading and reducing the shine of the GEJ heroism. The APC victory have not been recieving the loud ovation they wanted.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Laycan(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
hefty4real:

YOLOBA and Igbo
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Timzyy(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
E don do naa..
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by annibro(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Wether u knelt down, made d call 4 him, held d phone 4 him 2 speak or speak on his behalf, none of u will remain in ds new administration.
Osita & Okonjo trying 2 exonorate demseves.... Smh

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by clemz88(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

it doesn't matter, the COUNTRY WANT CHANGE and CHANGE we GOT!

His administration sucks!!!!
you need some sense. I can get some for u at alaba market .

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Clara16(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
I have always knew GEJ as a true democrat. Him congratulating buhari after declaring buhari as the new elected president will today, tomorrow be history as a man that believes in a better nigeria. GEJ is a hero even if truly he was influenced by others to concede defeat, adontcare. Team GEJ To Otuoke, Team buhari till ....... Well God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by glo3nity: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
In as much as jonathan didn't really do well in some aspect the fact that he was able to give up his seat without any bloodshed is indeed a glorious thing no ruler has ever done which shall never be forgotten!

Who ever sees him as a weakery should at least tell us his expectations of a hero.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by falconey(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
clemz88:
you need some sense. I can get some for u at alaba market .

that's where you got yours? No wonder you reason like this.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by omenka(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

it doesn't matter, the COUNTRY WANT CHANGE and CHANGE we GOT!

His administration sucks!!!!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by mikedef(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
regardless of persuasion to do it or not, conceding to defeat by that phone call is a mark of true patriotism on GEJ's part. Imagine the amount of bloodshed that would have greeted the nation if events went contrary. God bless Nigeria
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Dannyset(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
See how people don dey pay media money to lie for them so as to save their asss from Buhari whipping. Why didn't dey mention the names of those that told him not to concede defeat but keep ringing to our hearing those that ask him to? They all want safe landing that's why they clamouring they begged the President to concede defeat. Am just wondering if they would be the one to suffer his fate in ICC if he had refused to accept the outcome of the election.
I swear, all these people shld be prosecuted for corrupt practises except Jonathan.
Awon thieves.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Christoskurion: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
It is a nice virtue to be appreciative towards an applaudable attitude rather than remaining a distructive critics. President Jonathan has tried,pls,instead of finding a way to disparaging or taking away the credit from him just join the sincere Nigerians in commending him for doing the unusual in the nation's democratic history. Remember,what you hate,you can never become. God bless Dr Jonathan
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by omenka(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Everybody now claiming to be the knight in shining armour that saved Nigeria from eternal doom.

Imagine one Adoke fa. Smh.

That niccur is the number two man on my list of persons that must, I repeat, MUST be sent to jail. I bet everyone is agreeable on who should be the first.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
A True democrat with listening ears is my President, may God continue to expand your horizon as you move on with your life your Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for this singular act, you have etched your name forever in the political sand of time as far as Nigerian and African politics is concerned!

These journalists are even worse than the politicians. One said Orubabe abi what is that man's name was called by Ngozi to make the rant he performed that very day. Now, this one is saying Ngozi came to beg that he should accept defeat. Who is twisting whose brains nah? Wor, let me read cartoon magazine, that seems to be the only truth written on paper these days.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Kennedykak(f): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Does he have a choice? Those who adviced him to concede defeat are done with their looting.

Okonjo-Iweala; posterity will judge you for dwindling Nigeria's economy.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by taakper: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
And so waaat,,story for d God's
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by sheymoni(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
I knew there were some behind the scene actors who made it possible

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by dammytosh: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Mchewwwwww.

They sha want to increase Heroes.

HE lost , he would definitely go or be slapped by his ADC

He saw Samuel DOe

He saw Gbagbo.

GEJ no get that kind of mind.

Lets stop over flogging conceeding of defeat and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
A don tire for news from this GEJ's defeat

premium times wan sell paper nw, abi u no wan make dem chop again
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by thepatroit: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerians sha! You guys prayed to God for peaceful elections. He answered your prayers through Gej. Instead of thanking God, you immortalize the vessel He used. Little wonder prayers are left unanswered. Smh!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by unite4real: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
The fact that he took the noble advice is indeed CHANGE we have been yearning for.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by dammytosh: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
hijacke:
"Heroes are born not made",
How can i call him a hero wen he was pressurised to make the call, so GEJ remained clueless till d end

Classic.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by toprealman: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
MUST IT BE WHEN HE IS CLOSE TO DROWNING THAT HE WILL START LISTENING? WHY DIDN'T HE LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON THESE PART 6YEARS? GOOD FOR HIM THOUGH.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by oneagleswings: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Whatever they like, let them say, all we know is that president Goodluck Jonathan made the call that brought peace in the mist of all the hyped tension in the air and that makes him a hero. Whether they told him to concede or not, He still has the right to say no to their opinion if he was not a peaceful man. He is not desperate for power and remember he already stated clearly that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian . I know my president disappointed a lot of people by his concession but trust me, if the reverse had been the case as some bad belle people had wished, maybe you may not be here airing out your gibberish opinion here on nairaland. Please reserve your descovery for your family, for you can't undo what has been done. JONATHAN A HERO FOR LIFE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, HE REMAINS A HERO.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by skak(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Whoever call he get confused...?

We are right to say he is Confused and clueless for all his life.... Kashhhh!
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by cy4cent(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Can they Just allow this matter rest? we Don hear, all of una try!!!

even those that didn't play any role are looking for cheap popularity.
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by charistim(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
Why didnt the M0ron stay in power? Gbagbo would have been child's play compared to what would have happened to him.

There was an election and he lost it. End of story

Otueke beckons

Have you seen a hero in your whole life before?
let me show you one now
GEJ
Re: REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. by Catarium: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
I strongly believe GEJ already took his decision to concede in his mind, He just Wanted to see Who n Who naturally would have supported him had He told em all. this is d best He did for Nigeria in 6yrs.

I love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.