Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,186 members, 7,853,055 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Beautiful Heaven And The Horrible Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beautiful Heaven And The Horrible Hell (623 Views)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / The Beautiful Heaven And The Horrible Hell / The Beautiful Heaven And The Horrible Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Heaven And The Horrible Hell by FreshGreen: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
THE BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN AND HORRIBLE HELL
( The Summarized Testimony of an 8 Years old Girl who encountered Jesus Christ)

HEAVEN
.....we soon arrived to a place with beautiful streets, so beautiful. I have never seen or touched such things on Earth. The streets were shining! The Lord said, "My servant, touch this street of gold, because you and My people will live here, because here My people will ride very soon." I saw the reflection of the Lord and me riding together.

After that we arrived at the crystal sea, it was so beautiful. While I was riding with the Lord through that precious sea He told me, "My servant, all this is not Mine, all this is for My people. All that you can touch I have prepared it with so much love for My people." Then He said, "Servant come here, because I will show you other things."

We then arrived in a beautiful place where I could see the glory of God, and feel His Power. It was a big beautiful place. I saw many tables, so I asked the Lord, "Lord what are all these tables are for?" He said, "Servant, remember the Wedding of the Lamb, remember that on these tables we will celebrate the Wedding of the Lamb." I saw countless numbers of tables, and I could not see the end of them. There were angels at each table, so I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is there an angel at each table and at each chair?" The Lord said, "My servant, these angels are decorating the tables, these angels are getting ready each table because I am already preparing everything."

Dear brothers, those tables were so shiny, all of them were made of gold. The tables were very nicely decorated. I saw how each angel was putting on the fork, the knife, the spoon, the glasses, the dishes, all made of gold, so beautiful. The Lord told me, "Servant, tell My people to get ready because very soon I will take them with Me so they can come here and enjoy with Me in the Wedding [Marriage Supper] of the Lamb."

It was so beautiful, the presence of the Lord could be felt there, such glory and majesty! The Lord said, "Servant, come here because I will show you other things." We arrive at a place with many beautiful doors, so many beautiful doors. I said, "Lord what's behind those doors?" He said, "Behind these doors are My disciples, behind these doors are My apostles, behind these doors are all those who once walked over the Earth praising and glorifying My Name."

MARY
We began to ride again and arrive at a door that was half-opened, and the Lord said, "Servant come here, come here because behind this door is Mary. Get close and hear what she is saying, so you can go and tell My people, so you can tell the people how Mary is suffering." I got closer and saw a young lady, such a beautiful young lady, so beautiful, her face was so pretty. She was looking through a very tiny window. She was kneeling down and looking to the face of the Earth, crying with tremendous pain.

She said, "Why are you worshiping me? Why, if I do not have any power! Why are you worshiping me? I do not do anything! Do not worship me! Do not bow before me! For I cannot save you! The only one that can save, the only one that can redeem you is Jesus, who died for all mankind! Many people say that I have power, that I can perform miracles, but that is a lie! I do not do anything! Almighty God was satisfied with me and He used my womb so that Jesus could be born and save everyone, but I don't have any power. I cannot do anything! Do not bow before me! Do not worship me! For I am not worthy of worship. The only one that is worthy, the only one that you bow before and adore is Jesus! He is the only one that heals and saves!"

I could see how that young lady was in such tremendous pain, full of anguish and crying. She said, "No! No! Do not worship me! Why do you bow before me? I don't do anything!" You see dear brothers, it was a tremendous thing to look at this young lady, how she was crying with such pain and sadness.

HELL
We walked by some walls and I heard so many souls shouting, shouts of pain and anguish....I saw how those demons went up and provoked crashes, slaughters, fights, divorces and all kind of evil things. Then they would come down and reported to him everything they did. And satan would laughed and laughed. satan gave prizes to the demons, and the demons began to celebrate him, and praise him and sing for him.

I saw how satan had so many plans to destroy Christians, big plans to destroy the servants of God. I saw huge churches and congregations that were full of modernism. The Lord said, "Look servant, these churches are possessed by satan, and they won’t be able to go up with Me."

The Lord showed me how demons provoked so many killing, and all those souls would then arrive in this damnation, a horrible place. I saw a furnace, and the Lord said, "Look servant, this is the lake of fire, and this is hell."

HOLY CITY
After that we left and the Lord said, "Look, servant I will show you the Holy City, so you can go and tell My people the grandeur that I have for them." We went up and arrive at a beautiful place, where there were beautiful trees, pines so high. Everything was so beautiful there. I could feel such a sense peace.

Then we continued riding, and I saw so many beautiful butterflies and animals. The Lord said, "Servant all these things here are for My people. Tell My people that very soon, they are going to be here, riding in this holy city."

We arrive at a beautiful place that was full of angels. One angel was huge, and had a big trumpet to his mouth. I said, "Lord, that angel, what does that mean?" The Lord replied, "Look servant, this angel is waiting for a signal, this angel is waiting for an order that I give, so he can begin to sound the trumpet, and when this angel begins to play that trumpet, My people will be taken up, raised, and transformed. But be sure of one thing servant, this trumpet will be just heard by those that are watching! So go and tell My people to watch, tell to My people don’t sleep, because if you fall sleep, you won’t hear the trumpet, tell to My people to be watching, for those that are sleeping, I won’t be able to raise them up."

-- After that I saw another vision of a very bright shining clock. It was made of gold. The time shown was twelve o'clock. But I saw a hand make the clock go back to eleven o'clock. The Lord told me, "Look, My servant, I take the time back because My people are not prepared as I want them to be, I am taking the time back, that is why, because of My great mercy I am giving a last chance, so that everyone that comes to My feet shall receive eternal life"

- Jannet Balderas Canela.

Have you made up your mind where you will spend your eternity? Is your name written in the Book of Life? A better question is, Have you surrendered your life to Jesus and following Him? As you read this revelation, open up your mind to the Spirit of Lord and surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, do not harden your heart at this point, because that will be too dangerous. Repent, confess, accept Jesus as your Lord and begin to follow Him.

To be with Jesus in heaven, we must be like Him on earth - in holiness and righteousness.

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.” Hebrews 4:6

If you would like to surrender your life to Jesus Christ or you want to rededicate your life to Jesus, all you need to do is to repent, confess your sins and forsake them as you accept Jesus Christ into your life, for more explanation on genuine salvation and rededication, please click on this link, read and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us if you godly counsel or you have issues, restitution to make, confession or burden in your mind and you need Biblical counseling and prayer without any church attachment:
RTEM- Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.

If you would like to be having the articles in your email, please click on our website and subscribe:
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Fornication! / "What About This Being Full Of The Holy Ghost?" / Wonderful Letter From Heaven. Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.