Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 (1306 Views)

Why Does My Honda Accord Consume More Fuel Than It's Counterparts / Current Price Tag For Honda Accord 1999/2000 Transmission & Engine(4cyl) / D Light Blinks Continuosly On My Honda Odyssey 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where driving my baby boy 1999 auto,I notice that when I get to the level of gear 3,the car fails to move fore a while then it suddenly picks up and same thing happens when I want to over take,it like the gear returns and suddenly picks but does not move.please what is the solution?
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by mayor2013: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Run a comprehensive scan. That should be your first solution which would pave way for the final solution
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Benz4pimp:
Where driving my baby boy 1999 auto,I notice that when I get to the level of gear 3,the car fails to move fore a while then it suddenly picks up and same thing happens when I want to over take,it like the gear returns and suddenly picks but does not move.please what is the solution?

Very confusing undecided

Free scan 08033910382 lagos only
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Very confusing undecided

Free scan 08033910382 lagos only
When checked my someone,he used the term,dis engage...he said that what the gear does
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by lukaautomotive(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Firstly run a scan on the powertrain, that would give heads up. Usually the Honda babyboy takes about 2-3secs delay to move aggressively or let's say overtake another vehicle. Ur vehicle is likely to require tune-up and a transmission fluid change. But run a scan first
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by DECOtech(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Benz4pimp:

When checked my someone,he used the term,dis engage...he said that what the gear does

That's a shift-malfuntion issue. Could be a shift solenoid problem of which the solenoids can be replaced or in prolonged situations, a burnt clutch.

What's the condition of your tranny fluid? If its brown n smells burnt then its very likely a clutch is burnt.

Whichever way, have your tranny scanned and post the codes here.
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Benz4pimp:

When checked by someone,he used the term,dis engage...he said that what the gear does

Low transmission oil
Faulty Preassure valve
Faulty shift solenoid.

A scan will narrow it down.
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by SlavaUkraini: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Shut up your Gutter Mouth. This car that you stole from a woman at gun point, you are here deceiving Nairalanders that... my car this my car that
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
I must be avoided like plague because I am a Big Theif. I sells Stolen cars and products.

I run a Criminal organization in Ikeja Area of Lagos State, where i engage cultists and Touts in a bid to swindle people.

I am also a useless animal Rapist like my stupid father that raped my Ashawo Mama and transmitted HIV AIDS to her
Re: Please Help With My Honda Accord 1999 by SlavaUkraini: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Nairalanders, I have a confession to make..

I Benz4pimp, actually Stole this Honda car from a woman at Gunpoint.

I am a Notorious Car Theif that steals vehicles along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

I am also into Animal Predatory. I normally rape the dogs that I advertise here in Nairaland

The female dog below was Raped by me... Benz4pimp, before it was eventually sold

(1) (Reply)

My Car Is Expelling Blue Fumes / Car Gurus Help With Toyota Matrix 2003 / Honda 2009 V6 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.