Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. (1184 Views)

White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by Willaimsbrick(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-confesses-i-was-high-on.html

Re: I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by chydel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
cc. seun lalastica
Re: I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Buhahaha....cheesy
Re: I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by mrpackager(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
diz jus mk maDAY....gringringrin
Re: I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
I like this joke about this serious matter but Guinness makers of Orijin will be frowning with this.
Re: I Was High On Orijin- Oba Of Lagos Confesses. by Chinny5(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Willaimsbrick:
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-confesses-i-was-high-on.html
grin
Willaimsbrick:

(1) (Reply)

Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found? Geologist Has 'powerful' Evidence Linked To Christ / Dakore Akande And Hubby Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout Photos From The Launching Of Dance With Peter In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.