Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

List of Funny trends on Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List of Funny trends on Nairaland (1098 Views)

Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / Caption This Funny Photo Of Pope Francis As He Trends On Twitter / List Of Funny Trends On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of Funny trends on Nairaland by Damayor12(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nairaland is undoubtedly the biggest and most active forum in Nigeria, Nairalanders like drama ehn?! the following are a list of trends on nairaland over a couple of years..

1. Garri Wars: where you see every nairalanders posting up replies like ''how does this affect the price of one congo of garri'' grin.. it so much trended that at a point if you put up this reply, one particular mod will ban you for at least 80 years grin.. all hail ,, ehmm lipsrsealed

2.Appreciative speech/Vote of thanks for making front page: Where you see nairalanders that make front page putting up posts like ''I
just want to thank the Almighty God for giving me this opportunity to make this achievement, i also want to thank my mother for her
encouragent..bla bla, ahan? On top say you make front page? grin

3.End Time Things: everybody will be relating every post to the biblical end time, ''Viju don turn water'' - End Time thinz.. cheesy grin

4. Pictures or Adonbilivit- Nairalanders will request for pictures or they will not believe whatever you put up.. You see a topic where
someone puts up im getting bald, you see another nairalander replying ''pictures or Adonbilivit''.. #DoubtingThomas-es God go help us grin

5. First to comment (FTC):- the struggle to reply threads that have prospects to make front page ehn.. The usual suspects are the
space-bookers and the 'Omo-oniles' ... all these plots gas turn to money one of these days mehn.. ahan embarassed

5. Space booking and buying plots of land: Nairalanders will reply a thread with '.' or ',' or any other symbol... Omonile, How market? grin

6. Well, i didnt school here, I schooled in france This trend was popular sometime last year,every nairalander either schooled in france,
japan, south korea, zimbabwe grin the list is endless..
korea, mexico

7. Still working on my album, Join you guys soon: This phrase trended in the entertainment section all thanks to Airforce1, nairaland's
biggest artist that still hasnt dropped his album upon all our support angry, bros, we still dey wait o... cos the album don tey pass Jesus
Second coming, beards don turn white angry embarassed

8.Tanoids/GEJites, Sai Buhari/#CHANGE . these two teams no dey ever gree lai lai.. somebody will put up a sai Buhari post, the
relentless Gejites will come attacking and the other way round, Shebi election shaa don finish now, doubts don clear.. everybody go hear
word grin

Extra- The Lagoon Series: Life jackets for sale for lagos residents, different colors and sizes.. Limited pieces available, Offer ends on April 12th angry

2 Likes

Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by amsoslim(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by pelvicky(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by Harmvirus(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by Sandydayz(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Space bookers everywhere cheesy
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by daveP(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
I (beats chest like chiwetel agu) "prophesied" the end of the france team, it came toh pass two months after.

Meanwhile@OP pix of moments like this or

no 4 is the oldest and still surviving of all listed above!!
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by ijobaooorun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ get tym no be small
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
K

How does that affect the price of Garri in Ijebu?

6th to comment, Baba God noni

So this kin thread still dey? Chai End time things.

I don't know all these cuz I schooled in China

Sai Buhari!

Abeg submarine dey for sale o, Igbo boys how far una wan buy.

OP you forgot my guys, Konji na bastard!!!

grin grin grin
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by Damayor12(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2015
grin
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by mikeczay: 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
Re: List of Funny trends on Nairaland by Rasmodox101(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] grin cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do / Shocking Photos Of Biafra Agitator’s Military Uniforms, Currency, Passport.... / Who Has Recieved Alert?? (december Salary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.