Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! (1681 Views)

Fifa 17 Crack By Mkdev / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out.... / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by Naijasolace: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you find a 10 letter word in English language which can be typed using only the 1st rows of the computer keyboard?

More @ www.johnakwehblog.tk
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by write2obi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Naijasolace:
Can you find a 10 letter word in English language which can be typed using only the 1st rows of the computer keyboard?

wait lemmie look for a keyboard brb.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by AndreRose(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
write2obi:

wait lemmie look for a keyboard brb.
Lol. You eh
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by Nairalander01: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Naijasolace:

qwertyuiop tongue
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Typewriter, repertoire, proprietor...
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by agohmamuda(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:
Typewriter, repertoire, proprietor...

You try. But u must not repeat a letter twice
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
agohmamuda:

You try. But u must not repeat a letter twice
Nowhere was it ever stated in the original post, not to do so, it only stated using the letters from the top row of a qwerty keyboard to form a 10 letter word. It never stated about the frequency of the letters being used, just that they form a 10 letter word.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by agohmamuda(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:

Nowhere was it ever stated in the original post, not to do so, it only stated using the letters from the top row of a qwerty keyboard to form a 10 letter word. It never stated about the frequency of the letters being used, just that they form a 10 letter word.

I knw love. Just wanted to make it tuff and more intresting.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
agohmamuda:

I knw love. Just wanted to make it tuff and more intresting.
An actual 10 letter English word using only the 10 letters from the top row is impossible, unless you're privy to this information?
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by agohmamuda(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:

An actual 10 letter English word using only the 10 letters from the top row is impossible, unless you're privy to this information?

No ma.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by davide470(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:

?
Yo Mod! What's good.

Haven't seen the thread as discussed. How's it going
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
agohmamuda:

No ma.
I rest my case.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
davide470:
Yo Mod! What's good.

Haven't seen the thread as discussed. How's it going
Pele, life happened, been working my butt off.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by davide470(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:

Pele, life happened, been working my butt off.
Please don't work it off. Take it slow. cheesy

You should have a techland soon. .Mention me as soon as you make a decision.
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by write2obi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
AndreRose:

Lol. You eh
grin
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by Naijasolace: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
cao:

it's possible man! TYPEWRITER
Re: Brain Cracker! Crack This If You Can! by cao(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Naijasolace:

it's possible man! TYPEWRITER
You really haven't being paying attention, I've already given three words, which included typewriter. Everything has already been explained above.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2016 Download / Top Upcoming Games Of 2017 / List Of Top Video Game Developing Companies (which Is Your Favorite?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.