Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com (1197 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Culled from many Nairalanders
Tags: Greenified Kachisbarbie Kenny1795 Idrismusty97 Lalasticlala Ishilove Obinoscopy
If you read through, you will agree with me that Nland users fit in properly to these classes

1. Likers: The "lazy ones" they dont have the time to quote or contribute, what they look out for is awesome posts to like. When you see 78, 200, 500 likes, they are the ones behind it.

2. Quoters: I wonder if some people have any other jobs than to quote you. This class mostly do that to gain attention. They quote you and comment with a smiley. What do you do in return? #Visit their profiles to add them back.

3. Space Bookers: You know them, dont you? by their "dots" you shall know them. They go from threads to threads using single dot to create space on 1st pages of hot topics.
#Like they will get paid for it.

4. E-fighters: Despite the no.2 rule of Nland that rules against fighting, Nland is a cool boxing ring for e-punches and kicks. After 1st 5 sensible comments, the next thing you have is 2 or more people e-fighting eachother on Nland.

5. Grammarians: Many of them will help you proofread for free, their major duty on Nland is to mark errors and correct them.

6. Comedians:
The most hilarious comments are made by them, many of them are just wasting talents on Nland. You read some comments and roll off your bed. Just follow them for uninterrupted laughs.

7. Derailers:
The most annoying set of users. Imagine someone asking for a cube of sugar when the topic is about politics. Thank God many of them are ignored.

8. Spectators: They just watch and read posts and topics, they have. They are the "guests" on Nland, they are always more than members online.

9. PM-ers: I dont know how they find it comfortable sending you a private msg just to say "I Love Your Comments About...."

10. The clueless commenters: These are the ones that have no idea of a topic but just want to comment. They are more like the "Space bookers" but they don't always comment on first page. Sometimes on the sixth page you would see them with useless comments like "End time things", "Chai", "Na wa o", "Hmmm", "Ehya" and some silly Smiley(Without even quoting anybody)etc As if it is by force to comment undecided. If i am a Mod i would hide their comments and ban all these people. When intellectuals are discussing topics like "World War looming" and its likes you would see these clueless people commenting "End time things". What is so hard to just sit back and observed the discussion? If you observe for much longer you may have something useful to contribute.
Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

11. Anti-seuns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

12. Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

13. Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

14. E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

15. Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

16. Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious.

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
17. the romancelanders: always on the romance section commenting on every post.
18. The sports fanatics: the football fanatics. All them blues and gunners
19. Attention seekers: they post dumb stuffs just to get comments
20. The business people: these ones always have one product to sell or buy
21. The 'Askers': these ones are on NL just to ask question.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP..

This is very true o..

you forgot to add the GMB vs GEJ Crews.. grin
they can make noise

and the pics or adon believe it crew...
They are scarce nowadays sha.

#Meanwhile, in another news, PEJ finally speaks up
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
donmarvex:
OP..

This is very true o..

you forgot to add the GMB vs GEJ Crews.. grin
they can make noise

and the pics or adon believe it crew...
They are scarce nowadays sha.

#Meanwhile, in another news, PEJ finally speaks up

Lol na so
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
masterchi:
17. the romancelanders: always on the romance section commenting on every post.
18. The sports fanatics: the football fanatics. All them blues and gunners
19. Attention seekers: they post dumb stuffs just to get comments
20. The business people: these ones always have one product to sell or buy
21. The 'Askers': these ones are on NL just to ask question.
Hahaha
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by okpamson15(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Insteresting

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by PHAYOL81: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me see where I belong. .. think it's no 16 tongue
@op thumb up, u try sha. U 4get d OBSERVER, dey ar on NL 2 observe proceedings.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
PHAYOL81:
Let me see where I belong. .. think it's no 16 tongue
@op thumb up, u try sha. U 4get d OBSERVER, dey ar on NL 2 observe proceedings.
Isn't that similar to the spectators?
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by yungchop: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
donbrowser:
Tags: Greenified Kachisbarbie Kenny1795 Idrismusty97 Lalasticlala Ishilove Obinoscopy
If you read through, you will agree with me that Nland users fit in properly to these classes

1. Likers: The "lazy ones" they dont have the time to quote or contribute, what they look out for is awesome posts to like. When you see 78, 200, 500 likes, they are the ones behind it.

2. Quoters: I wonder if some people have any other jobs than to quote you. This class mostly do that to gain attention. They quote you and comment with a smiley. What do you do in return? #Visit their profiles to add them back.

3. Space Bookers: You know them, dont you? by their "dots" you shall know them. They go from threads to threads using single dot to create space on 1st pages of hot topics.

4. E-fighters: Despite the no.2 rule of Nland that rules against fighting, Nland is a cool boxing ring for e-punches and kicks. After 1st 5 sensible comments, the next thing you have is 2 or more people e-fighting eachother on Nland.

5. Grammarians: Many of them will help you proofread for free, their major duty on Nland is to mark errors and correct them.

6. Comedians:
The most hilarious comments are made by them, many of them are just wasting talents on Nland. You read some comments and roll off your bed. Just follow them for uninterrupted laughs.

7. Derailers:
The most annoying set of users. Imagine someone asking for a cube of sugar when the topic is about politics. Thank God many of them are ignored.

8. Spectators: They just watch and read posts and topics, they have. They are the "guests" on Nland, they are always more than members online.

9. PM-ers: I dont know how they find it comfortable sending you a private msg just to say "I Love Your Comments About...."

10. The clueless commenters: These are the ones that have no idea of a topic but just want to comment. They are more like the "Space bookers" but they don't always comment on first page. Sometimes on the sixth page you would see them with useless comments like "End time things", "Chai", "Na wa o", "Hmmm", "Ehya" and some silly Smiley(Without even quoting anybody)etc As if it is by force to comment undecided. If i am a Mod i would hide their comments and ban all these people. When intellectuals are discussing topics like "World War looming" and its likes you would see these clueless people commenting "End time things". What is so hard to just sit back and observed the discussion? If you observe for much longer you may have something useful to contribute.
Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it

11. Anti-seuns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

12. Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

13. Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

14. E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

15. Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

16. Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious.

grin grin grin
chisos!!! cheesy grin shocked bring proof bro or you go to jail for false accusation cool grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by mirexxx(f): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2015
OK we gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2015
yungchop:
chisos!!! cheesy grin shocked bring proof bro or you go to jail for false accusation cool grin
No be my fault oh grin
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by RobinHez(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Typing...
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by RobinHez(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Not 4 sale. Beware of e-419
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by donbrowser(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
RobinHez:
Typing...
Space bookers hahaha
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by Greenified(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
donbrowser:

6. Comedians:

7. Derailers:

grin grin grin
Hahaha Lalasticlala front page please
Re: Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland.com by tck2000(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Haha

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. / Here Are 7 Ways To Tell That You Will Become Rich One Day. / PHCN Worker Electrocuted In Isolo, Died Hanging On The Ladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.