Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) (636 Views)

Missing Children / How Smartphone Can Help Find Missing Children / Scam Alert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by Merlissa(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Got this BC and I hope we find them

" MISSING KIDS!!!

Our children

Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months

Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years

Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING

The house help only resumed yesterday, took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now!

What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore.

Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514.

..Pls help.

Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by candycrushsoda: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is so sad. I hope they are all found hale and hearty ASAP.. May Jehovah be with them wherever they are.

But how can such trust be given to a new maid?
Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oh my God!!! cry cry

Lovely kids.

I pray they find them sad

#The heart of man is deceitful and above all desperately wicked undecided
Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh my God!!! cry cry

Lovely kids.

I pray they find them sad

#The heart of man is deceitful and above all desperately wicked undecided
Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lord have mercy!! cry

please Lord, bring them back home safely! don't let them even have a scratch on their body!

Please go to the police asap! they need to find that bitchh and jail her for life! how dare she angry

Never bring an house help in your home!!!!
Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by Tuntheycr7: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
This has been trending on Twitter and bbm

They should just arrest the person that brought the house maid, she/he would provide the house maid then the house maid would provide those children.

It's a planned job na
Shuuuuu

That's a first class wickedness
Three siblings at a go.....

The kind of fire that would thunder some people would be in episodes.

I pray for God's intervention and peace for those children.
May their kidnappers have no rest until they return them.
Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by jamex93(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
I pray God protect them where ever they are
Re: Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) by campusflavour: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
MOD pls help this people by moving this topic to front page

(1) (Reply)

Children Kidnapped By Housemaid Through OLX Has Been Released / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List / Write One Comment About This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.