Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues (39610 Views)

#edodecides: PDP Queries INEC For Not Declaring Results At Wards / PDP Queries Buhari’s Indifference To Burning National Issues / I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by KORLAR(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nonsense. Nobody can save Fayose from impeachment. When he was running his mouth against Buhari anyhow where was Metuh then. Even Obama can't salve Fayose from impeachment. They should go to court to challenge all the allegations against Fayose. Sadly they can't because all the allegations are true and not hidden to all.
Metuh shouldn't worry, Fayose would make history. But history of the first governor to be impeached twice. He didn't learn the first time. Impeachment is just the beginning of Fayose's woes, he still has cases in court.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Eyepencil: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sweetlemon:
But wait o. Last time I checked GEJ is still the President so why are people already holding Buhari responsible for national issues?
Shows how useless Jonathan is. undecided
Shut up! mumu
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by upsonn(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=32498183] What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone. [/quote

First class statement from first class daft.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by wealth123: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
So what is next - Repent accept Jesus Christ and born again or BURN FOREVER IN HELL FIRE because if you hate your brother you are in danger of hell. That you will find in Mathew Chapter 5.

Nursecaleb:
I hate Gmb

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Pinkieblue(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kingspin:
The 'change' was just a 'slogan' to gather supporters not a human or restructural change that could bring peace to the country. The same people both in the PDP n APC that messed up our government are still the ones parading themselves to rule Nigeria again. So why do u expect 'change'. W.bush has gone and cannot rule American again. We need a restructural change.

Gbam!!!!!, bitter truth
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by boxypane(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olisah MetuH!!! Wasted lot d PDP, it was only Propaganda that Buhari will not Prosecute past corrupt Govt Officials. News Flash. Them go bundle all of dem criminals (PDP) go new Maximum Prison Built in Otuoke. Una no dey shame. Orubebe people. Jegamycin on d way

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Demmzy15(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone.
Anytime I want see stupidity at work, I just look for comments by 'ichidodo' or 'texcoco'. Enemy of progress oshi! grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by kindnyce(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who found himself thrust into national limelight via undemocratic means? Proactivity?? The closest Buhari came to that was in Oyo when he warned the then governor "your people are killing my people" forgetting his own people are notorious with sacking and burning villages especially indigenous peoples even till this day... yet to such a thing as horrific and personal as that, nothing has been said but you still want the illiterate to bother himself with an unrelated topic like thieffnubu remote controlled Ekiti lawmakers??....Abeg leave our baba alone.

AN ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU WHO IS NOT A CATTLE HERDER,I CAN SEE YOU BRAINLESS FOR CALLING PRES.BUHARI'S VICTORY UNDEMOCRATIC

YOUR VIEWS ARE THAT OF A DERANGED FELLA

ITS EMBEDDED IN HATE AND ENVY

BETTER LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE FACT GMB IS THE PRES-ELECT

AND IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.......GO JUMP INTO THE LAGOON

SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Aitee1: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm...iko abi suk ibaba cheesy
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Olomz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kai this PDP opposition no go sweet at al

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 7 lawmakers sat, impeached the speaker and suspended 19 other members in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 5 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker of a 32 member Rivers state house of assembly?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose ran riot with his death wishes for GMB in newspapers?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose slapped a serving state judge in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Mbu practically took over governance in Rivers state because Ameachi refused to be handbag carrier for mama piss?

In fact, what has Metuh, PDP and GEJ said or done since PDP killer machines went on rampage in Rivers state killing and maiming at will while security agencies look the other way?

Are they trying to abdicate office before the due date? I'm sure GMB will be ready to mount the saddle even today if they decide to become irresponsible to their duties.

I wonder ooo...now, e dey pain them

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Kazrem(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
He should talk and you say he is acting like a sworn in President. You these people are just finding something to say about GMB

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by excel4us: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC SHOULD NOT CRY YET.PDP IS REALY GOING TO SHOW THEM WHAT OPOSITION IS.I PITY APC AND GMB

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Olamiplenty1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gbe enu e soun. Ode. What did your party and your president do when 7 members suspended 19 members. You embraced impunity with opened arm just bcause you possed power.You all forgot no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pdp n Metuh shud go n sit down, wat indifferences is he talking abt, hw wil dat affect d masses, he shud let Buhari bcoms d incumbent president, 4 nw President Jonath his in charge, he shud channel his grievances to him, i wonda wat crisis dis Metuh is talking abt, wen IGP sent policemen to d national assembly quarters to distrupt Mr Tambuwal n his colleaques 4rm sitting wat did Metuh, pdp and GEJ do? He just want to b relevant.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Olomz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
hiss...dis elisa metuh no get sense at all shar...bullshit.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by raystanley(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN, GIVE HIM POWER... gmb, gmb, gmb HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by laidian(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
mista metuh, pls finish reading dos books: 'how to become an opposition and rules of oppossition' before u start d biz.

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by bakila: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
raystanley:
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN, GIVE HIM POWER... gmb, gmb, gmb HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?
Is Buhari in charge of.the DSS, POLICE ans ARMY NOW?
Let the PDP government provide security to the Lawmakers to do their job. If Fayose is aggrieved he should go to court and slap a judge again after June 1.

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by bakila: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
PDP will be a boring opposition

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by abatajjvii: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:
Kai this PDP opposition no go sweet at all angry

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 7 lawmakers sat, impeached the speaker and suspended 19 other members in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when 5 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker of a 32 member Rivers state house of assembly?

You nail am point for head gbam

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose ran riot with his death wishes for GMB in newspapers?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Fayose slapped a serving state judge in Ekiti state?

What did Metuh, PDP and GEJ do when Mbu practically took over governance in Rivers state because Ameachi refused to be handbag carrier for mama piss?

In fact, what has Metuh, PDP and GEJ said or done since PDP killer machines went on rampage in Rivers state killing and maiming at will while security agencies look the other way?

Are they trying to abdicate office before the due date? I'm sure GMB will be ready to mount the saddle even today if they decide to become irresponsible to their duties.

You nail am for head point and he. Sound gbam

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by raystanley(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
IF I WERE gej I WONT EVER HANDOVER TO gmb COME MAY,29 INTERIM GORVERNMENT ON MY MIND...
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by olasoji1: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pres.Obama makes telephone calls to President Jonathan and Buhari

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/presobama-makes-telephone-calls-to.html

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Amazo: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
folay66:
The Peoples Democratic Party has expressed deep concerns over the “apparent indifference” of the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to what it described as burning national issues threatening the unity and stability of the country.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday said “while well-meaning Nigerians and the international community are celebrating the peace fostered by the patriotic action of President Goodluck Jonathan in conceding defeat, Buhari and his party, the APC, have been moving around the country instigating division, engineering crisis and heightening tension in the polity.

“Whereas Buhari had assured Nigerians that he would be the President of the entire nation and not of a political party, his actions in the last one week show otherwise as he has continued to display sectionalism and insensitivity to matters inimical to the survival of our democracy and well-being of Nigerians.

“Instead of settling down to plan a smooth transition and design ways of deepening democracy in appreciation of the mandate given to him, General Buhari has tacitly encouraged his men to foment crisis and cause panic in the bid to muzzle personal freedom and impose a reign of terror in the land.”

For instance, Metuh alleged that Buhari has remained indifferent to the crisis in Ekiti where majority of the lawmakers who are all members of the APC have been planning to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Metuh added that, “APC’s ambition in Ekiti coupled with its odious triumphalism in the aftermath of the Presidential election have led to avoidable confrontations and near breakdown of law and order in the state as the people rise to defend the mandate freely given to the PDP.

“It is indeed unfortunate that while his men are causing crisis and threatening Nigerians, General Buhari, instead of calling them to order, displays his insensitivity by jetting around the country campaigning for his party.

“If this sort of insensitivity and arrogance of victory are foretaste of what to expect in a Buhari presidency, then our dear nation and its people are headed for a long trek in the wilderness.”

Meanwhile, Metuh in reaction to reports of defection from its fold described the defectors as political trojans, who from within have ceaselessly worked against the interest of the party and now fear that they would face sanctions for their actions.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-queries-buharis-indifference-to-burning-national-issues/

What a senseless accusation devoid of any iota of merit for any sensible consideration. Isn't Jonathan still the president? Buhari still has till May 29th to officially become the beloved President of Nigeria, and he has his work cut out for him, which are no easy tasks whatsoever - he has to clean-up Jonathan's mess of 6years, coupled with the effects of other previous inclusive 10yrs of PDP's mismanagement of federal power. PDP should go to school, this is not how an opposition party is expected to function. An opposition party makes sensible criticism, not baseless irrational chatter that lacks content value and equates to noisemaking. I think the PDP should ask Jonathan about his indifference in about 6yrs to Bokoharam's reign of terror in the North; his indifference to the kidnapping of the Chibok girls and many other legal law-abiding citizens unaccounted for; his indifference to the sufferings of the masses; his indifference to uncountable corruption of his government; his indifference to the voice of the people... It didn't matter to President i-don't-give-a-damn-what-Nigerians-think until the elections were around the corner and it was glaring he would lose. That was when he suddenly wanted to become a magician. Reduced fuel price, allowed other countries militaries fight and subdue Bokoharam; started a spending spree to his supporters...but he still lost at the end because Nigerians are not fools anymore.

Whatever is left of PDP should just shut up already. The only opposition party that will keep the APC-Buhari presidency on its toes for excellent performance is we patriotic Nigerian citizens that voted them to power. If they mess up, we'll vote them out in 2019. But as for PDP, we have had enough of this failed party. Kindly RIP and leave Nigeria alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by greall12(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enemy of progress.

quote author=Nursecaleb post=32498168]I hate Gmb[/quote]
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by rema007(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
pls mind the way you are talking,you are also nigeria dont b discriminate and you know what's going.
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by iukpe: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Did the "Burning National issues" emerge within the last week? The clock ticks!

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by anonimi: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Finally Olisa Metuh wakes up.

PDP should have done more of this since May 29 2011 rather than leave Thief'nuibu cabal dictate the pace.

Better late than never!!!
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by oweman: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think pdp is on the verge of giving up . With all this dollars shared to still loose is unbeliveable .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by 1N9a: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
raystanley:
IF I WERE gej I WONT EVER HANDOVER TO gmb COME MAY,29 INTERIM GORVERNMENT ON MY MIND...
thank God u r not GEJ .....gbam

2 Likes

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
The wind of change can also blow GMB away if him didn't do well
yeah.
But your GEJ had the opportunity to make Nigeria better, he blew it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by blackandbold: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amazo:

What a senseless accusation devoid of any iota of merit for any sensible consideration. Isn't Jonathan still the president? Buhari still has till May 29th to officially become the beloved President of Nigeria, and he has his work cut out for him, which are no easy tasks whatsoever - he has to clean-up Jonathan's mess of 6years, coupled with the effects of other previous inclusive 10yrs of PDP's mismanagement of federal power. PDP should go to school, this is not how an opposition party is expected to function. An opposition party makes sensible criticism, not baseless irrational chatter that lacks content value and equates to noisemaking. I think the PDP should ask Jonathan about his indifference in about 6yrs to Bokoharam's reign of terror in the North; his indifference to the kidnapping of the Chibok girls and many other legal law-abiding citizens unaccounted for; his indifference to the sufferings of the masses; his indifference to uncountable corruption of his government; his indifference to the voice of the people... It didn't matter to President i-don't-give-a-damn-what-Nigerians-think until the elections were around the corner and it was glaring he would lose. That was when he suddenly wanted to become a magician. Reduced fuel price, allowed other countries militaries fight and subdue Bokoharam; started a spending spree to his supporters...but he still lost at the end because Nigerians are not fools anymore.

Whatever is left of PDP should just shut up already. The only opposition party that will keep the APC-Buhari presidency on its toes for excellent performance is we patriotic Nigerian citizens that voted them to power. If they mess up, we'll vote them out in 2019. But as for PDP, we have had enough of this failed party. Kindly RIP and leave Nigeria alone
u are sooooo on point
Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by Jarus(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
PDP settling down to opposition role. I think they will do the job well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.