Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor (1298 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by tola9ja: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Anonymous INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor Akpabio For N2.5b And Prado

Jeep Gift To REC

As of last Monday, five days to the governorship and State Assembly election when the petition itself was being written, the

group said, “The Original Copies of the Results Sheets for the April 11th, 2015 elections have been handed over to the

Governor to perfect yet another plan of rigging the elections.” They therefore Professor Jega to postpone Saturday’s

governorship and State Assembly elections in Akwa Ibom as there is a looming clash between the major parties which may

culminate in bloodshed and loss of life

The presidential and National Assembly elections in Akwa Ibom State were systematically rigged, an anonymous group in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) alleges in a petition to the chairman, Attahiru Jega.

And results for next Saturday’s election have already been written, the group, “Concerned Staff of INEC, Akwa Ibom State”, said in a petition dated April 6.

They said that the March 28 hoax was perpetrated by the State Governor, Goodswill Akpabio, the Resident Electoral Commissioner and the Commissioner of Police, in league with some staff of INEC, and detailed how the election was rigged state-wide.

As of last Monday, five days to the governorship and State Assembly election when the petition itself was being written, the group said, “The Original Copies of the Results Sheets for the April 11th, 2015 elections have been handed over to the Governor to perfect yet another plan of rigging the elections.”

They therefore Professor Jega to postpone Saturday’s governorship and State Assembly elections in Akwa Ibom as there is a looming clash between the major parties which may culminate in bloodshed and loss of life.

They are also asking for the redeployment of the current Resident Electoral Commissioner in Akwa Ibom State in favour of an incorruptible one, and all Electoral Officers similarly redeployed to other States and fresh/new Electoral Officers deployed to the State for Saturday’s elections.

The petition alleges that the Resident Electoral Commissioner collected from Governor Akpabio a whopping N2.5 billion, a Prado Jeep and other items in bribes in exchange for allowing the governor to sit in his office and write the election results he wanted without sending any electoral materials to the respective Units and Local Government Areas.

read more http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/08/anonymous-inec-staff-allege-akwa-ibom-presidential-election-result-was-bought-governor
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by tola9ja: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by theV0ice: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is serious.
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sahara Reporters, the propaganda wing of APC. Anyway, APC should gather evidence and tender at the petition tribunal. You guys wouldn't let go of propaganda even after winning the Presidency. Let it be noted that April 11 election will come and go, APC will not win a Single state in SS. I am counting on SE to send out Rochas.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by esther1994(f): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
I dont believe this. He"s such a good person

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by omenka(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Sahara Reporters, the propaganda wing of APC. Anyway, APC should gather evidence and tender at the petition tribunal. You guys wouldn't let go of propaganda even after winning the Presidency. Let it be noted that April 11 election will come and go, APC will not win a Single state in SS. I am counting on SE to send out Rochas.

That was how you made useless projections about the South West regarding the presidential elections and in the end, you were made to eat you shiit.

You are truly naïve and absolutely ignorant about real politics.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
That was how you made useless projections about the South West regarding the presidential elections and in the end, you were made to eat you shiit.

You are truly naïve and absolutely ignorant about real politics.
It's a shame how you trolls who said "I will never quote barcanista" have been all over threads quoting and mentioning me even when I don't consider your existence. Later you will say, "barcanista is irrelevant". Let it be known that your type can't do without me as long as this forum is concerned and as long as barcanista moniker exist. Abeg swarve...why am I even wasting my time sef!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
It's a shame how you trolls who said "I will never quote barcanista" have been all over threads quoting and mentioning me even when I don't consider your existence. Later you will say, "barcanista is irrelevant". Let it be known that your type can't do without me as long as this forum is concerned and as long as barcanista moniker exist. Abeg swarve...
Why are you replying the old paid rant?

Your projections about the South West was right after all - There was never any block vote for the broom waving demonic party from the south West , it was almost a fifty fifty show .

What is the mofo ranting about?

Abeg tell am make him swerve enter gutter jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by omenka(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
It's a shame how you trolls who said "I will never quote barcanista" have been all over threads quoting and mentioning me even when I don't consider your existence. Later you will say, "barcanista is irrelevant". Let it be known that your type can't do without me as long as this forum is concerned and as long as barcanista moniker exist. Abeg swarve...
What a cheap little being. cheesycheesy

All I see is someone without a stake in real life. Nairaland has afforded you the much needed salvation you craved, all thanks to Se*un. He just might have #SavedALife without even knowing it.

How's the skype thingy going?? I bet you were angling to get some #protection from me as well. Glad I never took the bait. Fvcking con artist. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you replying the old paid rant?

Your projections about the South West was right after all - There was never any block vote for the broom waving demonic party from the south West , it was almost a fifty fifty show .

What is the mofo ranting about?

Abeg tell am make him swerve enter gutter jare.
Bros abeg make we forget their matter... Them no get talk..

This Sahara Reporters no want repent o, them no want desist from propaganda despite the fact that propaganda has shoot their paymasters to power.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Truckpusher(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bros abeg make we forget their matter... Them no get talk..

This Sahara Reporters no want repent o, them no want desist from propaganda despite the fact that propaganda has shoot their paymasters to power.
No mind the Gorinmankpa called omenka grin

If only you knew what happens in APC rallies ,you'll understand why they are still angry even after lying and rigging their way into Aso Rock. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by abduljabbar4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
I said it. And their allegation of underaged voting is baseless. Those pictures they provide as evidence is useless.
1) Who gave them pvcs? They look 10
2) Why aren't they mixed with adults? Did they create a separate place for kids? Lol
3) The children are not holding pvc in the pic
4) They are just queueing for food
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

If only you knew what happens in APC rallies ,you'll understand why they are still angry even after lying and rigging their way into Aso Rock. grin
Their modus operandi is to anticipate states that they are sure of losing, then they launch propaganda against the major players and the electoral process before and during the election, so as to discredit the final outcome and embarrass the winner and the electorate. It's a devilish and evil tactics that is bound to fail. Very soon Nigerians will get tired of their tricks

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by Opinedecandid(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Meaning...?
Fake news.
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by khalleb(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
there is 1 thing that I know is synonym with APC accusations and that thing is EVIDENCE

watch out for the

EVIDENCE
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by san316(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Allow them to rig and win the SS and SE states. We don't care about them. We only need the northrn and the SW votes and Aso rock is ours for as long as we want.

APC.... Change!!!

APC..... Change!!!
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by bayulll01(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
barcanista:

Lamentation of a bad looser,a pathetic one
Re: INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor by ayindejimmy(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
barcanista:

When Sahara brought the Oba's video, cos I watched from their site, it wasn't propaganda. When they highlighted Tinubu's height of corruption. When they show underage voters in the north. That was no problem. They were just being objective. It was cool with u.
Must they only report on the oppositions? So PDPs are Saints... They don't rig elections... They can't do no wrong abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors Submit 3 Names Each For Buhari's Ministerial List / New Delta State Incoming Governor Already Planning To Loot.. / Thread On Suggestions For Stopping Insurgency In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.