Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required (691 Views)

The Nigerian Senate Is Made Up Of Sub-humans: Mob Action Required / ( Endangered Species ) Albino Girl Killed For Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2009
Awolowo

Wole Soyinka

MKO Abiola

Prof Aloko

Tai Solarin

Olu Rotimi

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Madam Efunboye

Lady Kuti

Bola Ige

Samuel Ajayi Crowther

Mobolaji Bank Anthony

Papa Ogunde

Prof Jadesola Akande

Gani Fawehinmi

World renowned with ground shaking achievements.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by SisiJinx: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2009
Tee hee hee!! grin grin grin grin

Eku ise na ooh, Olugbala Awon Yoruba!!
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2009
Aftermath of decades of hegemony. No one is picking up the baton of excellence.

Sisi Jinx,

Answer this question sincerely, is there a single Yoruba man or woman that u know that can be compared with the likes of Enweala. If drastic actions are not taken, 10 years from now, the entire tribe would have been totally subjugated.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by SisiJinx: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2009
Okay, so what do you propose we do about it? Surely you know calling people useless wastrels is not the way to go.

Using a quality which is common to everyone regardless of tribe, race, color and size as an example of what is wrong with the Yoruba people makes you lose your credibility.

This Topic is better than the last one. . . not the whining one, the one before that.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by ikeyman00(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2009
what about nigeria1 aka become-benin-cotonu-republic
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by linxon(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by redsun(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
Abiola was part of ITT,international thief thief,rule him out,he was opportunist.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by asha80(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
Look dude every ethnic group is affected in nigeria.I guess you have to live with it.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by oreshade(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
I agree with the list and I intend to add to it:
Prof. Abiola Ojo

Retired Justice Kayode Eso

Retired Justice Karibi Whyte

Prof. Akin Oyebode

Prof. Jadesola Akande OFR

Prof. Akin Ibidapo-Obe

, etc
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
Mrs Adeboya - Ekiti INEC chairman.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by oderemo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
kindly add dr. abububakar momoh, saw him on ait , focus nigera this morning. thats is my man.
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by oreshade(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ nuzo
Are you talking of the Ekiti's REC, I think she is Chief Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo and not Adeboya x x x,nice suggestion if it turns out that she doesn't say she is not the writer of the letter like rumours are already saying, I know she's got the gut
Re: Endangered Species: Urgent Action Required by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
oreshade:

@ nuzo
Are you talking of the Ekiti's REC, I think she is Chief Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo and not Adeboya x x x,nice suggestion if it turns out that she doesn't say she is not the writer of the letter like rumours are already saying, I know she's got the gut

Thanks for the correction and sorry for not understanding sarcasm there.
I was only trying to help the people who have already rebelled her a hero without knowing what prompted her to resign in the first place.

And why would she deny the letter when her PA stated on air how she resigned?

(1) (Reply)

Army Again / Award For Bribe 'hero' / N2.3bn Car Saga: Ogun Rep Dragged Before Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.