Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? (4017 Views)

"Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Paypal & Paypal Full Info & Paypal With Access To Email Now In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello Internet Marketers,

I think it's high time we come together and end this limited features from PayPal.

2 of my foreign PayPal accounts has been limited due to one reason or the other. But we have PayPal in Nigeria with little or no good. I run many online business e's such as blogging, web/logo designing, programming, Fiverr etc and most of my clients pay in dollar and the only trusted means is Paypal.

So far $690 are sticked in 2 different PayPal accounts due to ip and non sufficient requirements. Though I can get the money back in 6 months time.

And I ask, Can we do it on our own and meet the CEO of Paypal under the umbrella of Nigeria Internet Marketers? Either by

1.hashtag campaign
2. Phone calls
3. Emails
4. Blog Post
Etc

With PayPal in Nigeria,
1. We can withdraw all our money in Dollar
2. We can trade in any online Merchants without fear Naira exchange value.
3. We will do alot and alot

We really need to get full Features of Paypal to get rid of inferior items from China.

Please we need suggestions and the way forward.

Thanks

Mgbenka

Updated
Some says we should use #GiveNigeriaFullPaypal

So I kicked off

4 Likes

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by mployer(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Hello Internet Marketers,

I think it's high time we come together and end this limited features from PayPal.

2 of my foreign PayPal accounts has been limited due to one reason or the other. But we have PayPal in Nigeria with little or no good. I run many online business e's such as blogging, web/logo designing, programming, Fiverr etc and most of my clients pay in dollar and the only trusted means is Paypal.

So far $690 are sticked in 2 different PayPal accounts due to ip and non sufficient requirements. Though I can get the money back in 6 months time.

And I ask, Can we do it on our own and meet the CEO of Paypal under the umbrella of Nigeria Internet Marketers? Either by

1.hashtag campaign
2. Phone calls
3. Emails
Etc

We really need to get full Features of Paypal to get rid of inferior items from China

Please we need suggestions and the way forward.

Thanks

Mgbenka

I don't understand the bolded.

Any chinese seller That wants to sell inferior item to You Will not accept paypal payment. In fact, There was a time I requested for the inferior spec myself due to cost yet the seller refused paypal payment, saying he Can only accept paypal if I am buying the right quality.

As for gething full paypal features, get rid of your 'yahoo' boys first, maybe paypal Will listen to You.

6 Likes

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
mployer:

Any chinese seller That wants to sell inferior item to You Will not accept paypal payment. In fact, There was a time I requested for the inferior spec myself due to cost yet the seller refused paypal payment, saying he Can only accept paypal if I am buying the right quality.
As for gething full paypal features, get rid of your 'yahoo' boys first, maybe paypal Will listen to You.

There is fraud everywhere and why is Nigeria case different? Why do people like you always neglect what we stands for in the world market?

Listen Oyibo are kings of fraud yet Paypal functions there like never before.

There are ways to make this work.

Maybe Paypal will make use of the New Bank Verification Number just like SSN in America to Verify your PayPal and checkmate Unusual Activities.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by jose556(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2015
The lack of full feature in Nigeria paypal is really holding a lot of opportunities back for us. I support the the idea of a hash tag it should be #giveNigeriafullpaypal
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Question is has the problem that led to the limited features been solved? I agree with you we have scam artists everywhere but for Nigeria to be known for it is not really encouraging, If we can prove to the world we have "Repented" we do not need to tell them to give us the full features, remember we were totally out of paypal scope before it was introduced with limited features.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2015
imas:
Question is has the problem that led to the limited features been solved? I agree with you we have scam artists everywhere but for Nigeria to be known for it is not really encouraging, If we can prove to the world we have "Repented" we do not need to tell them to give us the full features, remember we were totally out of paypal scope before it was introduced with limited features.

Every human or the world will always experience problem and it's unlimited. PayPal will be waiting for us to make the first move.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2015
jose556:
The lack of full feature in Nigeria paypal is really holding a lot of opportunities back for us. I support the the idea of a hash tag it should be #giveNigeriafullpaypal

Good but I awaits more suggestions
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm in support too. But starting a trend is no small thing and it requires people with very high follower numbers.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by gametalk: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2015
@OP Paypal is easy to operate.
Just get a dedicated IP and verify with your niaja atm card.
You can also withdraw with UBA AFRICARD.....
Thank Me Later!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
gametalk:
Thank Me Later!
Please shed more light on this. My understanding was that one had to verify with a US phone number and other stuff. Thanks.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by satelliteDISH(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
gametalk:
Thank Me Later!
Pls bro, how do i get a dedicated ip that ll b accepted?
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Our system isn't ripe for PayPal full features.

The level of fraud that will be committed with it will be horrible.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
Our system isn't ripe for PayPal full features.

The level of fraud that will be committed with it will be horrible.

Payoneer tried it and stopped in a month. Complex Nigeria indeed.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Activityj(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
I need paypal badly!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hopefully it makes front page
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 1:24am On Apr 13, 2015
mployer:

Nigeria is not the only country with internet scammers. India, US, south Africa and even kenya have their fair share internet fraud practices; yet they are enjoying full features on PayPal. Nigerians should stop believing practically every thing these white men tell us about ourselves. We are not as bad as they make us look.

4 Likes

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2015
jose556:

I suggest then"full" be written I'm capital letter!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 1:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Good but I awaits more suggestions

I support the hashtag.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2015
arbitrage:

Payoneer tried it and stopped in a month. Complex Nigeria indeed.

I don't know the Payoneer you are referring to. The one I know have been operational for years now.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Unique9: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2015
please let's find away out, this paypal issue has set us back.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by codedmax(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Yeah it's High time PayPal stop this rubbish

#GiveNigeriaFullPaypal
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hopefully

Senu
lalasticlala

Will allow other Nigerians to participate on this by moving it to the front page!!!!!!!!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Pavore9: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
While Kenyans have been enjoying the FULL features, even Skrill (Moneybookers) has gone ahead in giving one the option of converting from whatever your Skrill currency is to the Kenyan shillings and the money sent straight to your phone and one can cash it from any of the over 60,000 Mpesa money agents that is spread across Kenya within minutes of receiving the exchange, the exchange rate is very good and this is giving Paypal headache despite the FULL features!
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by mployer(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonytony208:

Nigeria is not the only country with internet scammers. India, US, south Africa and even kenya have their fair share internet fraud practices; yet they are enjoying full features on PayPal. Nigerians should stop believing practically every thing these white men tell us about ourselves. We are not as bad as they make us look.

Visit 419eater.com and tell me how many non-Nigerian culprits are there. Nigeria has the largest number of internet scammers in the world, it is a known fact. The expression 'Nigerian spam mail' is very familiar in the west.

I don't blame paypal, If I am in their shoes I will do the same.

Get your house in order first.
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
mployer:

Visit 419eater.com and tell me how many non-Nigerian culprits are there. Nigeria has the largest number of internet scammers in the world, it is a known fact. The expression 'Nigerian spam mail' is very familiar in the west.

I don't blame paypal, If I am in their shoes I will do the same.

Get your house in order first.

Of course, the west will seek to protect themselves. Don't believe in anything the west say about you.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by illuminatic: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
gametalk:
Thank Me Later!
I know and use the trick you outlined very well but we cannot continue like this. #giveNigeriaFullpaypal
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
illuminatic:

I know and use the trick you outlined very well but we cannot continue like this. #giveNigeriaFullpaypal

All such tricks may work for small amounts of transactions. But when you start dealing big, PayPal will periodically mess you up. I have had $4600+ and $8600+ limited these past February and March even though neither of those are my first time experience with their hiccup.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Updated some tweets

We need more to achieve something meaningful
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by mediachirps(m): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Like serious we need it...
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by Abdul9025(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
seriously the tin dey hurt me..... #giveNigeriaFullpaypal
Re: Paypal Full Features In Nigeria? by codedmax(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Hopefully this will get to the front page

Senu
lalasticlala

Will allow other Nigerians to participate on this by
moving it to the front page!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam / ⭐⭐ Follow Me As I Go From ₦1500 To ₦100,000 In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Chy Mall E-commerce - A Life Changing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.