Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun Failed JAMB Because Of Poor Mathematics Score - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun Failed JAMB Because Of Poor Mathematics Score (658 Views)

Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun, Looks Glam Rocking Blonde Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun Failed JAMB Because Of Poor Mathematics Score by StevinMorgan(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
In an exclusive interview with The Nation, Nollywood actress and filmmaker Fathia Balogun Williams said her failure to pass Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB exam prevented her from achieving her academic goals.

Fathia who said she wished to become a lawyer revealed why she quit law and how she joined Nollywood in 2000.

In her words:
“So, I went to study diploma in Law at Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. But that one too became too wide for me, the reading was getting too much. I left and travelled to the UK. By that time, I had been introduced to acting.

“A brother and family friend introduced me to the late veteran actor, Kokonsari. Along the line, I met the likes of Dele Odule, Toyin Adegbola, the late Ireti Adekola and many others. But I started fully when I returned to Nigeria in 2000.”

Jamb eh grin lols..

Re: Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun Failed JAMB Because Of Poor Mathematics Score by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Were is she in the pix biko

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Phyno Is Doing Well Because There Is No One Competing With Him? / Piece Of The Cake: Ex-girlfriend Sues Floyd Mayweather Jr. For $20 Million / Footballer Chichi Igbo Writes On Why She Stopped Playing For Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.