Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna (18617 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
A 27-year-old man, Shehu Bashiru of Yabati Ward in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State has been arrested by the Kaduna State police Command for allegedly raping a two- year-old girl to death.

The suspect was arrested by policemen from the Sabon Gari Area Command following a complaint from the father of the late minor, Mallam Zakkari Dahiru before he was transferred to the state police Homicide Department.

Speaking to journalists at the police command where he was paraded, the suspect said he regretted his action and pleaded for mercy.

He confessed to the crime and said he did not know what pushed him into the act.

He said, “To be honest with you, I don’t know what come over me but I started flipping with my manhood which was already erected and, as if the devil want to punish me, the late Fatimah came into my room because we are neighbours and she is used to me.

“Immediately she came into my room, I stripped her naked and penetrated through her virgina. All of a sudden, she stopped breathing and I applied water on her head but that could not resuscitate her. From that moment, I knew that I am in big trouble.

“I became more afraid when her mother started asking about her and I told her I had not seen her that day. I put together some of my clothes under the pretence of washing them but her corpse was hidden in one of them.

“It was in this process that her father came into my room, saying that he was informed that some people saw his daughter going into my room. I asked him to come in and check if she was there.

“He came in and went to my inner room but did not find anything. He came back to the sitting room where I was sitting with my clothes. On his way out, he stopped and said he wanted to see what was inside the clothes on the ground.

“When he scattered the clothes, he saw the corpse of his daughter and he raised the alarm which attracted other neighbours and the police was invited”.

The father of late Fatima, Dahiru, who could not hold back his tears, told journalists that on the fateful day he was on his way out when his daughter asked him for money to buy bean cake .

“But I refused to give her. The suspect then came out of his room and asked for N50 to buy sugar which I obliged and it was the same money I later learnt he used to lure my daughter into his room”, Dahiru added.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Kaduna State Command, DSP Abubakar Zubairu, said the case file had been transferred to the Homicide Department for further investigation. According to him, the suspect is being detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

http://leadership.ng/news/422813/man-27-arrested-for-raping-minor-to-death-in-kaduna
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by greatmarshall(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
They should spread that man's legs apart and insert sticks in his anus till he joins his ancestors in HELL!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by DuchessLily(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jesus Christ!!!

RIP little angel cry

When will some men stop dis rubbish??

They should castrate or hang him by d balls angry

15 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
FEAR NORTH ? sad embarassed undecided angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ijustdey: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
He said, “To be honest with you, I don’t know
what come over me but I started flipping with my
manhood which was already erected
and, as if
the devil want to punish me, the late Fatimah
came into my room

that erected manhood needs serious slice with razor put pepper, roasted and lastly chopped

some men have lost all sense of decency

14 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ijustdey: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
kodded:
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM THE NORTH ? sad embarassed undecided angry

My and your President did come out of there cool

22 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lord can you allow our young girls to reach the stage of puperty[like say 16years old] before you create anything called abuna[punni] on them

So, that these shameless goats won't defile them again and send them to the grave beyond like what these guy did to her.....[amen]

8 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by kodded(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
ijustdey:

My and your President did come out of there cool
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?

13 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Islie: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2015
The useless guy have used his malo prick to send the girl to her grave and you must know how their prick they long.......

Death to him too
Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Saddening

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by SaiBuharii: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
End time things.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Flets: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Horrible act!!!

Animals in human skin. You can also imagine this same individual cursing the government while the demons live in them.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by countsparrow: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Many are mad, but few are roaming...

Apparently dis man from sabon gari is mad but hasn't started roaming...

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
These Yerimas again?! angry

4 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by swisschris(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
It's a lie Oh God!!! Please

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by wenakans: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Vessel4christ(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Oh boy... Dis 1 pass me oh!!!
Dis part nearly make me throw up:
"the suspect said he regretted his action and
pleaded for MERCY."

Yeah.... U r right about d 'mercy' part.
But the only mercy u deserve is 'MERCY KILLING'.
Fvcktard He-goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
shocked
This is crazy.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Misogynist2014(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm! Serious.
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Rilwayne001: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Too bad angry
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by XtraSmooth404: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Not again. angry
Seriously I'm beginning to think govt should legalise oloshos in all the states. I doubt sha..cos now that baba is here undecided

#just saying

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Eneze1(f): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2015
The guy should be castrated. Simple as ABC
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by swellama: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
bad man
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Zubybabyface: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Wickedness
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by omobulejo1: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Its a lie.......two years age or 10. cry
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Y a two year old? cry God
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by oluwamile(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
God av mercy when is nt as if dre re no more elderly gals again
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by oka4ugoo: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
KONJI + IDLENESS= RAPE
MAN GO GET A JOB.

4 Likes

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Whewww....I can't even imagine it in my head...Lord have mercy cry
Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
This evil man should be executed for Christ's sake, that is the only way to cure this madness.

1 Like

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM THE NORTH ? sad embarassed undecided angry
your iq is very low

kodded:
is that a good news ? embarassed a man that will stabilize world oil price or make $1 = N1 ........ Hmmmmmm you sure say na good news be that ?...undecided ?

but he defeated your brother who was incumbent na...so that means no good thing can come out of ss...try producing a president in 100yrs let see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 27, Arrested For Raping 2year Old Minor To Death In Kaduna by ceejay80s(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Something dey wrong for this naija, all the time na rape, its time rapist get death sentence in nigeria, haba even some ashewo go give u for free , why rape away some girls future?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) / Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.