Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Make Money With A Blog By Attracting Massive Attention - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money With A Blog By Attracting Massive Attention (436 Views)

Earn More Money On Your Blog By Creating Your Own Products / Increase Your Google Page Ranking - Get Huge Traffic To Your Blog by............ / Making Money With Your Blog By Promoting Online Auctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With A Blog By Attracting Massive Attention by akintayo1(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Blogs, left alone won’t make you money; it is the activities you as a blogger run on it that has the potentials of making you money. So if you are still thinking or believing that starting a blog is the sole ticket to making money online, you had better dump that idea into the trash box now.

You can’t make a dime from blogging just by having your blog up and running on the internet.

Take note of the word “Potential“, I purposely used that keyword above because nothing you do on your blog is 100% guarantee that you must earn money from the task.

The foundation to making money from your blogging activities solely depends on one very important fundamental principle:

“Find a group of people with similar pressing needs, create products or services that solve that problem, find the means to market the solution to them in an easy to deliver format.”

We can break that process into two channels:

Quality Services/Products and Effective Communication channels

So how do you gain massive traction through the quality services you offer which is required for turning attention into money?

Find out here>>http://cybernaira.com/2015/how-to-make-money-with-a-blog/<<
Re: How To Make Money With A Blog By Attracting Massive Attention by Okwori12(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Nice one..............

I've learnt so much from this forum. I've never done any thing like web design or even attempted it before but with this forum, I can proudly say that I actually edited and customized an open source forum myself. and am still adding more features to it. appreciate all webmasters in this forum...
I still need your views and suggestions about this site KOBONAIJA

(1) (Reply)

New Conversion Tool - Animated Explainer Videos For Website Promotion / Webmasters Plz Help / My Good People You Are All Welcome To Www.naijabreeze.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.