Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? (2602 Views)

YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Registered For YOUWIN 2015? Come In And Let's Discuss / Youwin 4 – Common Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by solarview(m): 2:42am On Apr 09, 2015
As a result of the political surge that had happened in our nation, what will be faith of the much anticipated YOUWIN-4. ...Can we still WIN or what is the fate please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2015
solarview:
As a result of the political surge that had happened in our nation, what will be faith of the much anticipated YOUWIN-4. ...Can we still WIN or what is the fate please.
if you ask this... then I ask mine too what will be the faith of those that are writing Immigration test?...am considering travelling to porrharcourt which will cost me more than 10k or staying in my Benin.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2015
They said Jobs did not work, just wave bye to YouWin!
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by rattlesnake(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2015
solarview:
it will be moved to bayelsa undecided
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by solarview(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
if you ask this... then I ask mine too what will be the faith of those that are writing Immigration test?...am considering travelling to porrharcourt which will cost me more than 10k or staying in my Benin.
I think Govt. work is try your luck! If works out fine. But as that NIS if you're shortlisted pls go ahead and do the test....you might be lucky. Anyway thank God we still have a united Nigeria
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by pathardy(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
From the look of things, the youwin initiative will continue!
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Godmother(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
pathardy:
From the look of things, the youwin initiative will continue!

You think!
Anyways I hope it does. YOUWIN really helped a lot of people in Nigeria.
I personally know someone who has won it twice. She now owns a school and a large farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Did you vote for GEJ? Did you campaign for his continuity in government?

When we were educating the public on the various things GEJ has done in Nigeria, they said we are talking rubbish. Remember Sure-P is there, VCF, YEAP and FAFIN, ATA etc.

Tony Elumelu would give out $10,000 but I can't guarantee that again with the change in government.

The youths of this country were brainwashed by the word "change," now day don break, you're awaiting miracles.

Am a YouWiN awardee, I hope the president elect would continue this program. I just hope so. Someone that claims he has just 150 cows will have the passion to give N10,000,000.00 each to 6000 Nigerians in the next four years? That's sixty billion naira man!

Next time, the youths of this country will learn how to appreciate a good leader that is passionate about touching the lives of his citizens.

YouWiN! apart, GEJ has touched the lives of many Nigerians from various platforms. This is why I badge him my hero!

#WalksAway...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by FredHandsome(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:

When we were educating the public on the various things GEJ has done in Nigeria, they said we are talking rubbish. Remember Sure-P is there, VCF, YEAP and FAFIN, ATA etc.

Tony Elumelu would give out $10,000 but I can't guarantee that again with the change in government.

The youths of this country were brainwashed by the word "change," now day don break, you're awaiting miracles.

Am a YouWiN awardee, I hope the president elect would continue this program. I just hope so. Someone that claims he has just 150 cows will have the passion to give N10,000,000.00 each to 6000 Nigerians in the next four years? That's sixty billion naira man!

Next time, the youths of this country will learn how to appreciate a good leader that is passionate about touching the lives of his citizens.

YouWiN! apart, GEJ has touched the lives of many Nigerians from various platforms. This is why I badge him my hero!

#WalksAway...
You are correct! **Day don break for them eyes now**
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by benedima1990(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:

#WalksAway...

I can c u in your usermane " X DREAM " meaning no more future,no plans, no dream.
All I will jus say is that u should fink well b4 u talk and b4 yiu give yourself names. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by ceejayluv(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:

#WalksAway...
I heard of a female youwin awardee in Abuja campaigning against Jonathan.... What an ingrate!..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

You are correct! **Day don break for them eyes now**

Absolutely!
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
benedima1990:

I can c u in your usermane " X DREAM " meaning no more future,no plans, no dream.
All I will jus say is that u should fink well b4 u talk and b4 yiu give yourself names. undecided

Total waste of space...

I dont expect a fish brain toddler to understand the meaning of xdream.

Thanks.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2015
ceejayluv:

I heard of a female youwin awardee in Abuja campaigning against Jonathan.... What an ingrate!..

People like her are found everywhere. Its nothing new. That shouldnt stop us from being good to people.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by benedima1990(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:

Total waste of space...

I dont expect a fish brain toddler to understand the meaning of xdream.

Thanks.

With senseless selfish and self centred people like you in Nigeria, I c no bright future fir this country

All because you're among the awardee ,neglecting 50 million unemployed youth on the street, then you fink Jonathan is d best person to continue. It's only God that you judge that your devilish and satanic mindset

Ode of the highest order

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by steve002(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2015
I just pray it continues o..
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by lafex: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
If you ask me.....
Na who I go ask
The matter wey u see so
E heavy for moutn
No be me go talk am
E tey wey e start
If u ask me
Na who I go ask
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2015
benedima1990:

With senseless selfish and self centred people like you in Nigeria, I c no bright future fir this country

All because you're among the awardee ,neglecting 50 million unemployed youth on the street, then you fink Jonathan is d best person to continue. It's only God that you judge that your devilish and satanic mindset

Ode of the highest order

E dey pain you oooo

E dey pinch you oooo

E dey pepper you oooo

I don't like to exchange words with infants like you that are so blind to see what GEJ has done to minimize the rate of unemployment in this country.

YouWiN! is just one out of several others. How well are you informed about GEJ's administration?

All you do is rant upon zilch and showcase your hatred for him everywhere. Good job man, the rants and hatred will fetch you better life. Abi no be so?

kontinu ooo, just kontinu you hear? Oponu jatijati

Now you know the fool between us...

Goodday.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by motherlode: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Godmother:

You think!
I personally know someone who has won it twice. She now owns a school and a large farm.
shocked twice! Na only she wake come!
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by saintandsinnerz: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
I pray the incoming govt continues with the programme! A lot people have benefited from this and sure-p. One of the legacies of this Administration
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Isimhemhen(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Godmother:

You think!

Kai..na wao...some people get luck shall. Some one had won twice! ...me, my first time of applying ...no or lil hope for the program grin grin grin
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by tafrica(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wish I had applied in the previous editions. This is my first attempt and I was hopeful my proposal would be graced, but for GEJ's failed re-election, what happens now? I'm pretty sure God always has better plans.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by benedima1990(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:

E dey pain you oooo

E dey pinch you oooo

E dey pepper you oooo

I don't like to exchange words with infants like you that are so blind to see what GEJ has done to minimize the rate of unemployment in this country.

YouWiN! is just one out of several others. How well are you informed about GEJ's administration?

All you do is rant upon zilch and showcase your hatred for him everywhere. Good job man, the rants and hatred will fetch you better life. Abi no be so?

kontinu ooo, just kontinu you hear? Oponu jatijati

Now you know the fool between us...

Goodday.

Hmmmmmmmn
I can now see clearly how idle and jobless you are
But guy, u know wat?
I won't waste my time exchanging words with yiu anymore
It's unlike me to use abusive words on people but it's pains me so much wen someone like yiu display high degree of stupidity and foolishness at same time, making me start finking maybe it's hereditary,
Should I jus say that you're very daft and senseless to know who's better btw GEJ and GMB. If yiu don't know, try to use your data /MB to check more abt GMB, his achievement as the head of state and minister of petroleum and compare it to your messiah GEJ.
Maybe you're not listening to news of recent or seeing things fir ya sef. GMB has not bin sworn in but look at are things are already changing, c how your corrupt people is running up and down, look at the way naira is gaining ground again jus at the mention of GMB.

Guy, I pity your condition, your so blind by your greedy and selfish nature to say GEJ is better.
Well, no need to educate u more, because a fool at this your age and level might jus b a fool forever
I love my country, I love the people of my country and I want the best for them.

Brother, rethink and support this present administration and stop bin blind by 1/1000 you win awardee. undecided

NOTE:
We are still one big family, so I still love you bro
God bless NIGERIA smiley
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
YouWiN! connect was launched less than 48 hours ago. This is to show that GEJ has made plans for the past YouWiN awardees.

If by any means, YouWiN! 4 first stage winners are notified, contact me here to help you scale through the second stage processes by guilding you on how to answer the second stage questions and also how to answer your financial forcast on a template.

I may send you some pdf files and videos on YouWiN! as well at no cost. Contact me here only if you registered for YouWiN! 4.

God bless the entrepreneurs, God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Linzo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
xdream:
YouWiN! connect was launched less than 48 hours ago. This is to show that GEJ has made plans for the past YouWiN awardees.

If by any means, YouWiN! 4 first stage winners are notified, contact me here to help you scale through the second stage processes by guilding you on how to answer the second stage questions and also how to answer your financial forcast on a template.

I may send you some pdf files and videos on YouWiN! as well at no cost. Contact me here only if you registered for YouWiN! 4.

God bless the entrepreneurs, God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria.

Please can you help explain what you mean by YouWiN! connect? i didnt understand. Thank you
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by xdream(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Linzo:

Please can you help explain what you mean by YouWiN! connect? i didnt understand. Thank you

YouWiN! connect is an online platform designed specially for YouWiN! awardees to interact with one another, showcase their products and services and also connect with multinational companies.
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by uche77zero(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
ceejayluv:

I strongly believe that her ability to develop a good business concept and initiate a good business plan gave her the grant not Goodluck if not you would gotten the grant as well
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by ceejayluv(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
uche77zero:

I strongly believe that her ability to develop a good business concept and initiate a good business plan gave her the grant not Goodluck if not you would gotten the grant as well
Credits to GEJ for providing such a entrepreneurial-positive platform tagged Youwin and also for making the choosing of winners transparent and irrespective of political loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
benedima1990:

Ode of the highest order
then wait for buhari to come benefit you..you go wait until you grow grey hairs for armpit.. angry
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by benedima1990(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
then wait for buhari to come benefit you..you go wait until you grow grey hairs for armpit.. angry

Brother, let us be optimistic and continue to pray for our dear country NIGERiA
Re: What Will Happen To YOUWIN-4? by aariwa(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
there is a zahrabuhari moniker & supposed daughter of GmB.why not ask her of her father's intention concerning that project

(1) (Reply)

Chemiron International Limited Recruitment / Latest Jobs Updated For July 2018 / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.