Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Zbigz.com - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Zbigz.com (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zbigz.com by nembudziya(m): 5:49am On Apr 09, 2015
GoodMorning. I recently found out that i can download torrents using the URL for the above referred subject. But the challenge is that they only allow up to 1GB downloads for free accounts. However, i would love to give a go for the premium account which would allow me to download unlimited size of torrents. I am not very tech savvy, and i would like to enquire if there is a way to bypass the premium account programmatically, or other wise to enable me to download an unlimited size of torrentz. Thank you for all who will contribute to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Recover Deleted Iphone Photos From Itunes Backup / Africa Plans Renewable Energy Drive That Could Make Continent World's Cleanest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.