Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* (1823 Views)

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by amzee(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2015
This is from his profile on
Wikipedia, You Go Fear name
na!

Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by waistaa(f): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Get a screen grabber that is good for the eyes biko
Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by darnley16(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol Una Senegalese , I hail Una ooOoO
Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by Lilprincey(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2015
..He can chanqe the name to BUHARI
Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by sweettease(f): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Name of life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by amzee(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2015
waistaa:
Get a screen grabber that is good for the eyes biko

Abeg no mind my china fone jare

Bt wait oo,even my GrandMa read it clearly without complaining.
Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by Cadamlk: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2015
All these names for one person?Na full textbook oo
Re: The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see* by Babysho(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahaa

By the way

Vote Hon Musibau Ademola Adebiyi for Lagos State House Of Assembly Alimosho Constituency 02

Labour Party

The Real Alternative Support

Seriously vote for this man,he got good plans for Alimosho..remember Labour Party!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Okey Uzoeshi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday / MADNESS Runs In D Family:check Out Miley Cyrus Brother / Singer Omawunmi Posts Old Pic Of Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.