Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating (7302 Views)

16 Year Old Dies Hours After Consuming Energy Drink And Coffee / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured) / Here Is The Amazing Herbs That Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Please, few hours after using the toilet, I feel this pepperish sensation on my anus that makes me feel uncomfortable. please, what could be the cause of it and how can I get rid of it? Thanks.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by homirefacuny(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Lols....it will ease off almost immediately....consult your doctor if it doesnt grin
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by adioolayi(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
You've eaten pepperish food...hence pepperish sensation after defecating....It will go after a while.
Thank me later
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
adioolayi:
You've eaten pepperish food...hence pepperish sensation after defecating....It will go after a while.
Thank me later
It is always happening.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2015
homirefacuny:
Lols....it will ease off almost immediately....consult your doctor if it doesnt grin
It has been happening for a while now. I thought it was normal until now.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by adioolayi(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2015
MEILYN:
It is always happening.
Ha! consult your DOCTOR ASAP
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by 1stola: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2015
MEILYN:
Please, few hours after using the toilet, I feel this pepperish sensation on my anus that makes me feel uncomfortable. please, what could be the cause of it and how can I get rid of it? Thanks.
What is pepperish?
Did you take English classes at all?
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by omicron(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2015
MEILYN:
It is possible you have anal fissure - a crack in the lining of the anus. View it as a little "wound". It is a relatively common problem.

The causes could be mechanical, such as frequent passage of hard stools. Most times though, it is caused following what are called "spasms" of the muscles or sphincter or valve around the anus, which constantly place the anus under tension and cause the cracks.

Because it is a wound, you feel the symptoms after each stooling, because each stooling esp if hard or very watery, could potentially worsen it. The peppery sensation can also be explained by the fact that stool comes in contact with the crack after u have used the toilet.

Treatment: Avoid hard stools (lots of water, fruits and vegetable); avoid diarrheoa; prefer to wash gently after stooling as against using tissue paper; practice Sitz bath twice a day (pls browse it). There are prescription medicines used in treating selected cases, and surgery is used for extreme ones. Anal fissure can be stubborn to heal usually because each stooling episode counteracts the treatment efforts, but straight forward cases abound.

Please see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
omicron:
It is possible you have anal fissure - a crack in the lining of the anus. View it as a little "wound". It is a relatively common problem.

The causes could be mechanical, such as frequent passage of hard stools. Most times though, it is caused following what are called "spasms" of the muscles or sphincter or valve around the anus, which constantly place the anus under tension and cause the cracks.

Because it is a wound, you feel the symptoms after each stooling, because each stooling esp if hard or very watery, could potentially worsen it. The peppery sensation can also be explained by the fact that stool comes in contact with the crack after u have used the toilet.

Treatment: Avoid hard stools (lots of water, fruits and vegetable); avoid diarrheoa; prefer to wash gently after stooling as against using tissue paper; practice Sitz bath twice a day (pls browse it). There are prescription medicines used in treating selected cases, and surgery is used for extreme ones. Anal fissure can be stubborn to heal usually because each stooling episode counteracts the treatment efforts, but straight forward cases abound.

Please see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Thanks. I really appreciate this. I will do just that.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

What is pepperish?
Did you take English classes at all?
I have every right to use the word sir. It is in the dictionary, go and check it up. I know what you are trying to say but we use the word down here. Pepperish is correct where I reside.

It has become a normal thing for your likes to browse through all the pages on naifaland , finding the bad grammar to correct. Next time, stay on topic. Thanks anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
adioolayi:

Ha! consult your DOCTOR ASAP
OK sir, thanks for your time. My Doctor is not in the country now, maybe when he returns.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
Few hours after using the toilet, I feel this pepperish sensation that makes me feel uncomfortable.

Eeeyyaahhh, sorry. I trust you must have recovered from that scary experience.

omicron:

Doc, what if the stool comes not only with a peppery sensation but also with blood? Is it still the same problem? If no, how can it be treated?
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by omicron(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Doc, what if the stool comes not only with a peppery sensation but also with blood? Is it still the same problem? If no, how can it be treated?
It is still possible to be anal fissure. However, other causes pf blood in stool should be ruled out, particularly haemorrhoids (pile). Lower stage haemorrhoid is treated medically and with Sitz bath, but bigger (Higher-stage) ones require surgery.

1 Like

Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Bae,
how u dey? how are u papers? I hope all is well with ur health o.

Monday don reach o.

be careful what you eat & where u eat them ok?
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by MEILYN(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Yes dear. My Doctor did the magic.

1 Like

Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
segedoo:

Bae,
how u dey? how are u papers? I hope all is well with ur health o.

Monday don reach o.

be careful what you eat & where u eat them ok?

I'm fine. All thanks to God. It wasn't as horrible as I'd expected. Mehn, I can't wait for it to be over. Yes, boss, you'll make me become a hygiene freak pretty soon.

Enough of me. Tell us, how did you spend your week- your challenges and victory.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Vanije: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sorry about your plight op Meilyn. It's gonna stop, it's probably something you took like some said. I suggest you take enough water to prevent dehydration.
BTW, I want to quickly share this useful piece of info with y'all.
There's a health event taking place on the 27th where you get to ask questions you are most concerned about relating to health & learn from top health experts, Nigeria & Abroad.
For those who are interested, find the Details @ http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/event/

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I'm fine. All thanks to God. It wasn't as horrible as I'd expected. Mehn, I can't wait for it to be over. Yes, boss, you'll make me become a hygiene freak pretty soon.

Enough of me. Tell us, how did you spend your week- your challenges and victory.

Lol. My week went well o. Was able to increase my seed in a cause my life's about. It's so fulfilling.

Just that last Saturday - not yesterday- I went to try out a mama put run by an igbo lady that a lad recommended. Found I had eaten rice and dodo there b4 - spent #600 on foofoo, oha n goat meat and it was nice but alas na dizziness and puking end am sad I puked until nothing could come out again, then I normalized!

I was getting tired of the taste of the foods I cook. notwithstanding, I went back to my previous mama put owned by a Benin republic cook & ate there 2ce last week.

I tried few marketing tactics to push a new product last week but none has clicked yet - I've learnt 4 ways that won't work so that's a good thing.

Ate a lot of dates. dang! I love those things. Rained all day yesterday so I couldn't replenish my stock or buy groceries.

Got back on whatsapp after 6 months though i couldnt download it. thank God for a friend from Bayelsa who bluetoothed it. Hopefully will fix a date for this week. Certainly will book some appointments on the peninsula God willing.

now I have written u your epistle haven't I? lmao
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Madamkilljoy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Can we chat in another place? I feel I'll be banned on Nairaland soon.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

why do feel you'll be banned on NL? did u slap a super mod? lol

or u killed seu.n's joy?

whatsapp.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Madamkilljoy(f): 3:31am On Jun 22, 2015
segedoo:

why do feel you'll be banned on NL? did u slap a super mod? lol

or u killed seu.n's joy?

Lol. I didn't do such oh. You wan kill me? Uuurrrrmmmmm, Whatsapp? I'm tired of that distraction. A pm would be preferable.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Lol. I didn't do such oh. You wan kill me? Uuurrrrmmmmm, Whatsapp? I'm tired of that distraction. A pm would be preferable.

pm? what's that again? u think I'll distract u on whatsapp? how u qan see my delicacies? lol

meanwhile, go rock that exam and stroll out like a diva.

abeg edit ur reply and remove my number Babe.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Madamkilljoy(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
segedoo:

place edit and delete my number.
pm? what's that again? surely not what I think it is

have u rocked ur final exam n walked out like MKJ?
shay u no get wrinkles allover sha?
I'm done with the headache, thanks to God. Pm: personal message through email.
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
MEILYN:

Jedi Jedi
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I'm done with the headache, thanks to God. Pm: personal message through email.

kool.

pls remove my number by editing your post where it was quoted mbok

pm.. hmmm did that last like 8yrs ago u know? how's that done again? via ur profile Abi?

when u dey hit las gidi?
Re: Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating by segedoo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Babe,

How now? showa?? wassup with you? Hope you're eating well. Lol

Just checking on you. Did what we finally agreed on. didn't hear from u again. sad I guess you didn't see it.

you have the numerals.

BTW , thanks for editing them

(1) (Reply)

2 COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Imo Today / Buy Real Marijuana Online,buy Legal Marijuana Online,buy Marijuana Online / Problem of Fake Drugs in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.