|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,759,299 members, 6,559,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 07:08 AM
8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)
|27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by dblock(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2015|
These are just achievements that I can remember off the top of my head...so just imagine how many more that he has achieved. I literally wrote every single achievement here just from memory. There are so much more. I am not saying that GEJ is the type of leader that Nigerians deserved or should hope for.
Whether you hate him or you like him...no man should be judged by faslehoods. Every man and woman on earth should be judged by his achievements and his or her mistakes. If we can look at the mistakes of Jonathan, so be it....but it would be criminal to erase any of his achievements or proud moments.
The assessment or evaluation of any individual is the sum of all his positives and negatives. Nigerians are sure that they know every single bad thing about GEJ, but can we deny what he really achieved? Does it really make any sense to suggest that he did nothing? If we are to be honest Nigerians with any ounce of integrity, we would confirm that he has achieved more than EVERY single Nigerian president in the last 30 years.
[b]1) Who was the first Nigerian President to actualize the Privatization Process
2) Who is the second greatest benefactor of the Nigerian Military?
3) Who was the first President of the New Republic to cut the Food Import Bill drastically?
4) Who was the first Nigerian President to develop a Military Industrial Complex?
5) Who was the first Nigerian President to make the greatest amount of progress in the Local Content Act and pushing for the Petroleum Industry Bill
6) Who has built the Most Railway Tracks since the British
7) In fact, when you add the Coastal Railway (Which is Approved), it would mean that GEJ had devised more Railway Tracks than ANY other government in the entire history of the Northern & Southern Protectorates, yes I said...Protectorates not Country, meaning no individual living or dead would have devised as much track has he has.
Who was the first Nigerian President to revitalize the East - West corridors, such as lagos - Benin - Ore, East-West Road etc
9) Who was the first Nigerian President of the new era to make the greatest refurbishments. Military Assets from the 1970s,80s and 1990s were refurbished by GEJ, not to mention that Ajaokuta is in the best shape that it has been in recent years, not to mention the refineries are also in better shape
10) Who finally delivered the NIPPs? It wasn't OBJ....it was GEJ!
11) Under which President were three Satellites launched? With three more scheduled to be launched this year?
12) Under which President did in one year, Nigeria ended up spending $32 Billion on Infrastructure
13) Who was the first Nigerian president to finally implement the Biometric system?
14) Which Nigerian President can boast of the latest Cardiac Facilities and other new Hospital Projects in Abuja, Kaduna among other locations
15) Which Nigerian President built Nigeria's greatest ever Library (The National Library in Abuja?)
16) Which Nigerian President revived the Auto-Assembly Sector...so much so that even South Africa is losing attention
17) Under which Nigerian president did Nigeria make Africa's greatest leap in Urea Fertilizer technology?
18) Under which Nigerian President did Nigeria finally deliver a number of Steel Manufacturing Facilities, such as Cold Rolled Steel
19) Under which Nigerian President did we finally see Nigeria manufacturing Armoured Carriers, Naval Vessels etc
20) Under which Nigerian President did Nigeria produce two Indigenous Drones (Amebo & Gulma Series)
21) Under Which Nigerian President did we see Nigeria producing Indigenous Oil Barges, Rigs and other Oil/Gas/Maritime vessels
22) Under which Nigerian President did Nigeria Usurp South Africa as the largest economy in Africa?
23) Under which Nigerian President did Nigeria Contain a ravaging West African Ebola Strain
24) Under which Nigerian President did Nigeria commence the building of 164,000 sqm of NEW International Airport Terminals in (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt and Enugu)
25) Under which Nigerian President did we also rehabilitate between 20-30 Airports
26) Under which Nigerian President were new Hydro-Electric Facilities and Irrigation Facilities built, not to mention the initiation of the 700 MW Zungeru Hydro Project and the Approval of the 3050 MW Mambila Hydro-Election Project with the Chinese
27) Under which Nigerian President did we have our most peaceful elections in possibly history?
28) These are just the achievements that I can remember off the top of my head...there FAR FAR FAR FAR more that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan achieved in his administration[/b]
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by wilybebsy(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015|
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Tattooboy: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2015|
No 13; FYI the Biometric system is yet to be implemented.
23(modified); under which govt did Ebola hit Nigeria?
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by saaedlee: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2015|
Under which President did I find my missing goat?
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by saaedlee: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2015|
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2015|
Medicine after the patient don die... Mtcheew
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Wendyslim(f): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2015|
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by dblock(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2015|
What is important the patient or Nigeria?
Who will benefit from all the achievements of GEJ? GEJ or Nigerians?
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Mynd44: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2015|
Under which government where +300 girls kidnapped for almost a year now?
Under which government was +20,000 citizens killed?
Under whose government were 40 secondary school boys killed and he went dancing the next day?
Under which government did the country lose its international reputation?
Under whose government did subsidy skydived?
Under whose government did our foreign deserve nosedive even though oil was selling for the highest price ever?
Under whose government did we institutionalize corruption?
Under whose government was criminals like Femi Fani Kayode allowed to walk free?
Under who government was the First lady telling people to stone members of the opposition?
Under whose government was the country divided in ethno-political differences?
Under whose government did an ex-governor tell Catholics not to vote Anglicans while the president was seated there?
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by dblock(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2015|
Biometric Voting System was implemented
Really? And did the Ebola not also hit America?
So what exactly is your point? Nigeria contained it, while many others struggled.
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by dblock(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2015|
Which school did you go to? I said you make an evaluation based on the sum of all the negatives and positives of any individual.
After you have written all your negatives and you add all the positives, he will still read as the best Nigerian President in the last 30 years!
Why are Nigerians acting like it is today, that we had problems? Which country have you been living in?
yes we had problems and challenges, but in spite of those problems GEJ managed to achieve more than most of his predecessors. In fact many of his problems and mistakes are the problems created by his predecessors.
Problems such as Boko Haram CANNOT be created in ANY country in 5 years. It can NEVER happen in a million years. These are fundamental problems that are created over many decades! So in actual fact, the culprits for Boko Haram are all our past leaders. Gowon, IBB, Buhari, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abduslami, Abacha etc
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Mynd44: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2015|
dblock:Does that explain why GEJ denied the Chibok girls?
Is that why he went dancing immediately 40 boys were killed in their dormitory?
Is that why a president will sit down while his supporter makes a hate speech in front of him?
Is that why the president will give contracts/bribes to a militant group (OPC) so he can win elections?
Does that explain why our foreign reserves have plummeted?
Does that explain why ou refineries don't work?
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2015|
All the achievements mentioned above never affected the lives of ordinary citizen... If you say this is the most peaceful elections then the one that brought in yaradua should be the worst then... And for the Ebola ish Jonathan needs to stop counting it as he's achievement, it was actually tackled by Fashola and seems amaechi so tell me something else, abii na those locomotives be train, please go to Ethiopia that started their also the same time with Nigeria and see the difference not only in the quality of train but also the huge difference in the amount spent
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2015|
|Re: 27 Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by moski5(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2015|
just to avoid insulting you here I'll ignore no.1
2. did yu notice how useless d military was n is?
3. incase yu ain't aware food import still very very high
4. the ones in existence were developed by spirits shey
5. signing a bill or making progress on one does not mean nothing unless its appropriated
6. repaired yu mean
7. almost same as 6
8. I heard d road is better not in d best state though
9. dont know about military """ but yu LIE in Refineries BIG FAT LIE
11. I laf in swahili n latin what are their functions and how do/will nigerians benefit from 3/6 of em
12. name a few pls meanwhile under which president was the most ever stolen openly with repercursions
13. huh wth
14. and yet people still fly out for operations during strikes he could have averted people died a friends mum passed because no doc to attend her
15 hurray lets all leave our states n go to read in abj I am clapping 4 u op mtcheew
16. yu r a joker
17. yay we have fertilizer its food yay smh
18. reserves comments
19. where in d world do yu live your nigeria is obviously different from ours
20. wat r yu talking about ignores d op
21. na today twas happening b4 he smelt power
its appears a waste of my time to discredit these lies and over bloated points
TRUTH BE SAID HE WAS A BIG FAILURE A FLOP A DISGRACE the economy n lives of the common man shows it Nigerians suffered like never b4 while a few lived in appulence n others lived averagely
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155