Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale (2385 Views)

Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Schoolboy Q Shares "Blank Face LP" Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2015
I've got rich collections of African and American gospel LP records up for sale. These music albums span over three decades, most of which were produced between the late 1970s and early 1990s. They play well and are in excellent conditions despite the age gap. Popular foreign and Nigerian Gospel bands such as: Obi Igwe, Voice Of The Cross, Jesus Family Singers, Panam Percy Paul, St. Micheals Choir, Prophet S.E Ogbonmwan, Cristy Lane, George Hamilton....the list is inexhaustible! smiley
If you're interested in getting any of these or more, you could pm me for more details.
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kindly drop your contacts here then
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok..
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
-------> SAMPLE PICTURES OF SOME NIGERIAN GOSPEL OLDIES (VINYL/LP RECORDS) IN STOCK!!! <--------

ALBUMS BY PANAM PERCY PAUL, VOICE OF THE CROSS AND LUKE EZEJI

Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
........MORE SAMPLE PICTURES......

.........ALBUMS BY OBI IGWE, ST. STEPHEN PRESBYTERIAN CHOIR ABA, PRINCE NDUBUISI KALU.........

.....WILL UPLOAD MORE LATER.....

Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
-------MORE ALBUM PICTURES-------

FUNMI ARAGBAIYE

ANGLICAN ADAMS PREACHING SOCIETY LED BY EVANGELIST J.O OFURHIE

VOICE OF THE CROSS

Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
-------VOICE OF THE CROSS ALBUM COLLECTION-----

Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by warrenweste(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
dewapella:
I've got a rich collection of African and American gospel LP records up for sale. These music albums span over three decades, most of which were produced between the late 1970s and early 1990s. They play well and are in excellent conditions despite the age gap. Popular foreign and Nigerian Gospel bands such as: Obi Igwe, Voice Of The Cross, Jesus Family Singers, Panam Percy Paul, St. Micheals Choir, Prophet S.E Ogbonmwan, Cristy Lane, George Hamilton....the list is inexhaustible! smiley
If you're interested in getting any of these or more, you could pm me for more details.

do u still have the funmi aragbaye's own and do u have her videos to?

also do u have any of funmi adams? thanks
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi warrenweste!
I just have an LP album by funmi Aragbaiye...the title is "Mo Gbo Ipe Olorun(Divine Call)...I don't have her videos..
...I don't have any album by funmi Adams...
Thank you!
warrenweste:

do u still have the funmi aragbaye's own and do u have her videos to?
also do u have any of funmi adams? thanks
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Happy new year pals,
.....This thread has been dormant for a while now due to my tasking engagements here and there....

Ok, I've decided to reach you better now....Just got a new blog running.....www.gospelvinylrepublic..com.ng

You could visit the blog for specific information about different gospel vinyl records in terms of music content, reviews, contact, availability and many more edifying stuffs you can think of.....

The blog is still in its infant stage....so, I'll be most grateful if you send in your comments and critiques...

I love criticisms and feedback comments....

Thanks for your time!
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
....got some Yoruba Gospel records today! Yeah..I'll continue to dig up quality stuffs to remind us of the past years....those days when Gospel music truly ministered to lives....that era when lyrics alone would make you weep for a very long time....you weep because there's an encounter that comes with each song.....Sometimes, I wonder how ordinary men then (who were not as sophisticated as today's society), how they could be so anointed to affect lives with just songs....Songs that dwelt on consecration, sincere worship and love for man.....I'm so sure the Holy Spirit really set them on fire......

Most of these songs are eternal....they have not lost
that special, anointed touch from heaven!

....My newest findings...
1. Title: Ara Di Jesu Mu
Group: Celestial Church of Christ Choir (London)

2. Title: Kinni Mo Se? / Eje ka Sora Vol. 2
Group: The Music Makers led by Kayode Fashola

3. Title: Oni Gbagbo Aiye Vol. 1
Group: Celestial Church Of Christ (Apapa)

4. Title: Ilekun Aanu
Artist: Ayewa International Gospel Singer led by Evangelist J.A Adelakun

.......also got one album from Rivers state:
Title: Moroyei
Artist: A.S Esedue....

Thanks for your time.....
Re: Gospel Vinyl/lp/turntable Records For Sale by Cornelius101: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pls i need gospel albums from mike okeke and the light bearers my WhatsApp is 08101025760

(1) (Reply)

Dunsin Oyekan - If All I Say Is Jesus (revamped) & Lyrics / Ma$e Joins G-unit / MP3 DOWNLOAD: Oladips - Chache - 9JASHINE.COM.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.