Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? (3186 Views)

Runtown's Pregnant Girlfriend Shares Throwback Photo Of Them / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by satinosdiary: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2015
All my ladies, get in here.. I want to have your opinion about this...So an estranged lady shared this heart breaking story..My question now is would you ladies do this for your own man??

See another; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/heartbroken-girlfriend-shares-her-story.html

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by bellabae(f): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm saying this and I'll continue saying it..guys are WICKED and Heartless. She suppose cut his joystick

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2015
I won't!!!!! She took it too far.. He no get family??
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by witnezHD(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:
I'm saying this and I'll continue saying it..guys are WICKED and Heartless. She suppose cut his joystick
yes we wicked because you are just reading one side of the story , I bet the guy has is own part or version of the story..... don't judge village chica **#iamwitnez

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by nzeobi(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Its quite unfortunate but I will like to hear from her boyfriend and girlfriend first

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by pretydiva(f): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2015
witnezHD:
yes we wicked because you are just reading one side of the story , I bet the guy has is own part or version of the story..... don't judge village chica **#iamwitnez
and wat explanation does d guy ve 2 give?
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by 7footre(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:
Jesu!! *I don cover ma abuna with both hands o
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by ohaleoghene(f): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
number one rule : don't play a nurse role in the life of an ex that won't make him stay... I don't pity her
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Things we do for love.
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:
So are LADIES, even to their FELLOW LADIES.

MOREOVER, u don't JUDGE a STORY without FAIR HEARING.., from the other person.

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Carp101: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by obinna311(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Lilyomi(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Der r three syds to da story. Her syd, his syd n da truth. In any case, she shd move on. Who knws her future husband myt av done same.
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Carp101: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
and wat explanation does d guy ve 2 give?
Women are the problems we have in this world.

They should simply stay away from us cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by misspatsy(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
ohaleoghene:
number one rule : don't play a nurse role in the life of an ex that won't make him stay... I don't pity her
So he is already her ex n she still did dis 4 him?dats means he dumped her bt she won't let go nw shez cryin to us 4 sori 2 start pourin out abi.let her move on or doesn't he av family members dat cud take care of his bills
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by symbian123(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am a guy and I gotta be honest here. We are the problems of the society. Not women. It's very hard to see a guy doing this for a gal he loves so much. I dunno if I can but I might be able to. Women were born this way. Soft, gentle and loving. Men can be savages! And yeah this is coming from a man cos that's just the Truth. May God help us. sad

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by cr7lomo: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
symbian123:
Am a guy and I gotta be honest here. We are the problems of the society. Not women. It's very hard to see a guy doing this for a gal he loves so much. I dunno if I can but I might be able to. Women were born this way. Soft, gentle and loving. Men can be savages! And yeah this is coming from a man cos that's just the Truth. May God help us. sad

STFU woman wrapper .... Did he get a goat pregnant.. Was it not her best friend Hu is a woman that he got pregnant for , didnt her best friend know what she passed thru when he was shot ... But she still went ahead to get pregnant for her best friends bobo ... Liv that picture u c, women can be very manipulative . Mayb she was even fvcking other guys when he was sick and mayb planning to liv him sef , u never can tell . Women can b very deceptive since the bible days

Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by willi926(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
gals dey busy dey talk their own. wat of us d guys. A close relation of mine was busy training 1 mumu gal in a higher institute, wasting his time and money @ d end wat happened, d gal magarise d man and told him plainly Dat d man was not on d same level wit her. Dat he should go and find his level. its by Gods grace Dat he didn't commit suicide. Nonsense.
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by symbian123(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
cr7lomo:

STFU woman wrapper .... Did he get a goat pregnant.. Was it not her best friend Hu is a woman that he got pregnant for , didnt her best friend know what she passed thru when he was shot ... But she still went ahead to get pregnant for her best friends bobo ... Liv that picture u c, women can be very manipulative . Mayb she was even fvcking other guys when he was sick and mayb planning to liv him sef , u never can tell . Women can b very deceptive since the bible days

Lmao!! But bros why na? See as you just burn me. grin
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by pretydiva(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Carp101:
Women are the problems we have in this world.

They should simply stay away from us cheesy
noted
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Ogadtop(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:
so if i fall sick and need help and a baboon comes to take care of me,pays my hospital bills,so u expect me to decline the help? when there is no any memorandum of understanding signed before rendering the help.all i need is help which came.must i pay back by marrying her? must i trade my feelings and emotion for semtiments?
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by hatux: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Observing#
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
bellabae:

Ur dad and brothers fall into the guy category, don't u think so.
Re: Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? by bellabae(f): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Ogadtop:

so if i fall sick and need help and a baboon comes to take care of me,pays my hospital bills,so u expect me to decline the help? when there is no any memorandum of understanding signed before rendering the help.all i need is help which came.must i pay back by marrying her? must i trade my feelings and emotion for semtiments?
so a baboon is ur helper! I know it ur not human. Homo habilis

Covenant University Sex Scandal Pictures/video New Leaked / Kaffy The Dancer Set To Marry A Member Of Psquare Band, Plus She's 4 Months Preg / Lola Rae's Dress Made From Shredded Sack Of Rice!!!