Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates (7021 Views)

General Electric (GE) Oil & Gas Recruits Graduates / Shell Petroleum Development Company(spdc) Recruits Graduates, Sat 11, April 2015 / British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2015
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it

Job Title: IT Solution Architect

Job Field
Engineering, Technical, ICT

Job Description
Provides the data center consultation, evaluation, planning and design service for the global Carrier, communicates with IT Director and CXO level customer , undertakes the data center solution pre-sale development;
Familiar with the Carrier business system,can combine the data center industry trends and consulting methodology, providing consulting service for data center IT infrastructure evolution and provides recommendations for improvement of the customer’s IT business
Data center IT To-be infrastructure total design network, storage and server
Summarizes the data center project experience, planning correspondence service business framework, leads the team to construct professional service capability.

Source: http://jobcenternigeria.com/latest-job-at-huawei-tech-it-solution-architect/
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
apply now
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
sandrapower:
apply now

Hi sandra, you seem to have every job alert at your finger tips so i will assume you work with a recruitment company.
Do you know any one in any of the telecoms company that could assist fast track my CV smiley
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
sandrapower:
apply now

Hi sandra, you seem to have every job alert at your finger tips so i will assume you work with a recruitment company.
Do you know any one in any of the telecoms company that could assist fast track my CV smiley.
I have a distinction in MSc mobile and satellite communication from a reputable UK university and I have 2 years working experience with professional certificates such as Cisco CCIE, CCNP and CCNA.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by sandrapower(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Do you know any one in any of the telecoms company that could assist fast track my CV smiley.
I have a distinction in MSc mobile and satellite communication from a reputable UK university and I have 2 years working experience with professional certificates such as Cisco CCIE, CCNP and CCNA.

If you have any experience in Radio Frequency, or Micro wave, I may help you out? so do you?
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
sandrapower:

If you have any experience in Radio Frequency, or Micro wave, I may help you out? so do you?

Yes i have experience in installation of fixed and stabilized satellite antennas. The technologies are quite similar, I am a fast learner and hard working engineer. With a fast paced organization, I should be able to grab whatever technological equipment because i already have a strong basic knowledge.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by akeellis: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Dude stop lying! if you have ccie, you wouldn't be here looking for jobs!
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by TheeRevelation: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Fam, how far nah? you can't have all these qualifications and still be jobless.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote, author=TheeRev,elation post=32632371]

Fam, how far nah? you can't have all these qualifications and still be jobless.[/quote]

My brother, that's what every one is saying oo, but the reality is that I have been applying from mainone, mtn, ericsson, alcatel, NASRDA, NCC, etisalat, IPNX, swift, etc. Still nothing, help a brother please b.ecause i need the experience badly.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
akeellis:

If you are in position to assist, why not invite me rather than criticising my position.
Thank you.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by akeellis: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alright then, what's your ccie number?
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
akeellis:
Alright then, what's your ccie number?

Seriously You expect me to drop my number on a public forum.

You can watch my interview with synergy networks in london after i completed my ccie r&s on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDRL6s1brk

I hope that settles it.
Thank you.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
akeellis:

Del....

1 Like

Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Otuabaroku: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
@kart042000 Are you still in UK and do you have programming experience in c++ and C? If you are still in UK, what's your visa status?
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Otuabaroku:
@kart042000 Are you still in UK and do you have programming experience in c++ and C? If you are still in UK, what's your visa status?

I am currently in Nigeria, my visa status at the time was tier 4, but at the moment I have no UK visa.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Otuabaroku: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
@kart042000, I thought you were still in UK with tier 4 visa, I would have asked you to apply in my company. They can sponsor you if you pass the test and the interview.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Otuabaroku:
@kart042000, I thought you were still in UK with tier 4 visa, I would have asked you to apply in my company. They can sponsor you if you pass the test and the interview.

Wow!!! cry cry
Can you imagine, and I was in Manchester for about 4 months doing nothing.
Thanks a lot though, but please if you happen to know of any opportunity, please kindly let me know.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Otuabaroku: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
@kart042000, Ok my guy, I will let you if there is any.However, it is quite difficult now because of the visa status. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Otuabaroku:
@kart042000, Ok my guy, I will let you if there is any.However, it is quite difficult now because of the visa status. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks... I am really looking at learning programming languages. Which would you recommend i begin with and also what online materials can be perfect for beginners?
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kibo: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Seriously You expect me to drop my number on a public forum.

You can watch my interview with synergy networks in london after i completed my ccie r&s on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDRL6s1brk

I hope that settles it.
Thank you.

Chief, please you dont have to exaggerate about your qualifications. You are not a CCIE, you have only done part of the exams (CCIE Written), which is miles away from being a CCIE. I am not trying to antagonize, but when speaking about your qualifications, be clear and precise. It reveals a lot.

Cheers !!!
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
kibo:

Chief, please you dont have to exaggerate about your qualifications. You are not a CCIE, you have only done part of the exams (CCIE Written), which is miles away from being a CCIE. I am not trying to antagonize, but when speaking about your qualifications, be clear and precise. It reveals a lot.

Cheers !!!

How does that change the fact that I am CCIE certified because I am yet to write my LAB?
Please guys don't let us drag CCIE issues, i need a job. Now that you know it is CCIE R&S written, how has that changed my current status
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Emasel(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
sandrapower:

Hello Sandra,

I have experience in RF Planning and Optimization; Frequency scanning, LOS Survey, Technical Site Survey and a little of Drive Test.

Can I forward my CV?

I really need an upgrade! Thanks.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Emasel(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

How does that change the fact that I am CCIE certified because I am yet to write my LAB?
Please guys don't let us drag CCIE issues, i need a job. Now that you know it is CCIE R&S written, how has that changed my current status

He is right bro, there is a wide gap between being a CCIE and passing the CCIE written exams. I know many guys who have passed their CCIE written but only very few Nigerians have the full CCIE certification. Being a CCIE is still a rare feat in Nigeria, and having such certification almost guarantee you a job.
Maybe you should try unsolicited applications to all the ISPs around. The thing is they are more in need of Field Engineers (OFC and RF Transmission Engineers) and from your profile seems you are more of a Network/Systems Engineer.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emasel:

He is right bro, there is a wide gap between being a CCIE and passing the CCIE written exams. I know many guys who have passed their CCIE written but only very few Nigerians have the full CCIE certification. Being a CCIE is still a rare feat in Nigeria, and having such certification almost guarantee you a job.
Maybe you should try unsolicited applications to all the ISPs around. The thing is they are more in need of Field Engineers (OFC and RF Transmission Engineers) and from your profile seems you are more of a Network/Systems Engineer.

Thanks Emasel, yeah I know the LAB is the main thing, I was actually looking forward to have a company sponsor it as it would be a boost to the organization's image and patnership with Cisco.
I have tried a couple of unsolicited applications, if you have a list of company names I could check up the ones I am yet to apply.
Thanks once again
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kibo: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Please dont argue, just take correction, you are not CCIE CERTIFIED. The CCIE Written is not a certificate.

I dont want to come out blunt, but you LIED. Dont try to add qualifications you dont have because you need a job. Do you know how many individuals have been dropped along interview stages because of fraudulent claims. Please dont put a dent on your integrity and image because you need a job. It will come in its own time.

Employers take things like this very serious. It tells a lot about your integrity. Please dont take this the wrong way, it is for your own good.

Cheers
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
kibo:

Please dont argue, just take correction, you are not CCIE CERTIFIED. The CCIE Written is not a certificate.

I dont want to come out blunt, but you LIED. Dont try to add qualifications you dont have because you need a job. Do you know how many individuals have been dropped along interview stages because of fraudulent claims. Please dont put a dent on your integrity and image because you need a job. It will come in its own time.

Employers take things like this very serious. It tells a lot about your integrity. Please dont take this the wrong way, it is for your own good.

Cheers

Correction noted, thanks. Btw how far with job grin
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Emasel(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Thanks Emasel, yeah I know the LAB is the main thing, I was actually looking forward to have a company sponsor it as it would be a boost to the organization's image and patnership with Cisco.
I have tried a couple of unsolicited applications, if you have a list of company names I could check up the ones I am yet to apply.
Thanks once again

You can try submitting your CV to

VDT communications, Internet Solutions Nig Ltd, Spectranet Ltd, Smile Communications Nig Ltd, Cobranet Ltd, Coollink, Hyperia, 21st Century Technologies, Direct On PC, estreams Networks,Sunnet Datacom and Systems, Netcomm Africa.

These are the ones I can remember,they are all ISP.

Goodluck!
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emasel:

You can try submitting your CV to

VDT communications, Internet Solutions Nig Ltd, Spectranet Ltd, Smile Communications Nig Ltd, Cobranet Ltd, Coollink, Hyperia, 21st Century Technologies, Direct On PC, estreams Networks,Sunnet Datacom and Systems, Netcomm Africa.

These are the ones I can remember,they are all ISP.

Goodluck!

Thumbs up @emasel
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kibo: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
kart042000:

Correction noted, thanks. Btw how far with job grin

Send many unsolicited applications. If possible, go personally to submit them. Pray to God, and hopefully, you will get a response.
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by kart042000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
kibo:

Send many unsolicited applications. If possible, go personally to submit them. Pray to God, and hopefully, you will get a response.

Thanks kibo
Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Otuabaroku: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2015
kart042000:

Thanks kibo

Hi kart042000, the programming language to start with actually depends on the company you be working with and type of job you will be doing.
For instance, my company uses C and C++. C++ predominantly. This is because we use these languages to program the equipment we produce.

Personally, starting with C/C++ is not a bad idea as you can pick any other language easily if there is any need for it.

Here is some material for C/C++:
http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/
https://www.coursera.org.
Kelley A, Pohl I, A book on C : programming in C (4th Ed.)

Re: Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates by Lord9con(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls let me ask you guys, is it possible for someone with no experience to get a job in the telecom industry cos I've noticed that most jobs that require graduate qualifications will still require a number of years of experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / Apply For Denna Rossi Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Describe Your Present Job With One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.