Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free (1137 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free by MissTechy(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
As seen on MissTechy . com, please show support by visiting - eshe

All Ye Mobile gamers, there is good news – well sorta, The much anticipated Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available on Mobile for FREE, the only downside is, the IOS users get to experience it first before the ANDROID users. Yep, the game has been silently released for iOS and while there is no word on when it will hit Android’s Play Store, there is a rumor that it would soon be released on the Play Store.

Even though we know the actions that would be available on the bigger machines might not be the same on mobile, the mobile version is actually not bad, – the mobile version has a seperate title, designed specifically for touch. If you’ve played Injustice for iOS or Android, you’d be pretty much familiar with how the game plays, but if you haven’t – here’s how to go about it: You choose 3 characters to play with and you fight by tapping on the screen. One tap is a light hit, a swipe is a hard hit, tap with 2 fingers to block, very basic. This is an early introduction to what we are going to expect with the Console and PC version.

It should be interesting to note that if you own a PC or a Console you have the most to gain with the release of the mobile version, because in addition to the persistent Faction Wars score, console owners will be able to unlock new skins and earn rewards on Mobile that can be transferred to the console game. If you want to watch the mobile version game play – see below

OMG, after watching the video I almost swooned. I am downloading it right now and would update you when I am done breaking bones. If you want to download for IOS visit : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id949701151?mt=8 or just click this link

Would update you once the Android version is available.

Don;t forget to visit MissTEchy today cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free by SleekyP(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
BlackBerry also?
Re: Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free by TheSexyChic: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok
Re: Morkat Kombat X Is Now Available To Download On Your Phone for Free by Julius262(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2015
SleekyP:
BlackBerry also?
This one ma na phone?

(1) (Reply)

My Gionee P4 Always Get Hot Pls Help / MTN Just Gave Me 200 Free Sms. Valid For 5days / Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Pro Announce Date Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.