Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life (2713 Views)

Why Many Keep Rising And Reverting Back To The Old Vomit. / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Good day people of God,
I'm a guy of 26 years old and I love God. I attend a well renowned bible believing church. I was brought up in the way of the Lord, I'm even a church worker. The problem is I have been living a life of rising and falling initially it was masturbation it took me series of fastings and prayers before God delivered me, I never believed I could stop it, but miraculously He saved me from it. Now its immorality, I started off as patronizing Halot houses, now I'm into wooing ladies and inviting them to my house just for the purpose of sleeping with them, this negative trend is giving me cause for concern as regards my stand with God I need help and encouragement as well as a permanent solution to this problem. thank you.
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by BOmoboy(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Bulkfella:
Good day people of God,
I'm a guy of 26 years old and I love God. I attend a well renowned bible believing church. I was brought up in the way of the Lord, I'm even a church worker. The problem is I have been living a life of rising and falling initially it was masturbation it took me series of fastings and prayers before God delivered me, I never believed I could stop it, but miraculously He saved me from it. Now its immorality, I started off as patronizing Halot houses, now I'm into wooing ladies and inviting them to my house just for the purpose of sleeping with them, this negative trend is giving me cause for concern as regards my stand with God I need help and encouragement as well as a permanent solution to this problem. thank you.

A war is raging. Your mind is the battlefield.

I'd suggest you renew your mind to think like God.
Get Christian tapes and books. Immerse yourself in the Word.
It may seem tough at the moment, but you will eventually triumph in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2015
BOmoboy:

A war is raging. Your mind is the battlefield.

I'd suggest you renew your mind to think like God.
Get Christian tapes and books. Immerse yourself in the Word.
It may seem tough at the moment, but you will eventually triumph in Jesus name
Thank you sir...God bless
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by JUBILEE2000: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Bulkfella:
Good day people of God,

@op , pls carry out spiritual mapping of your foundation. Who is your father? did he or does he manifest what you are going through now?
The answers to the above will guide you on how to pray. Be assured that Jesus is able to heal, save and deliver. If you have not been baptised in the Holy Ghost please earnestly pray for it.

Am telling you all thses because i was once worse than you but today d Lord has put a new song in mouth. Believe me, it will come to a point in your life when you will no longer have appetite for immorality.

May the Lord help and bless u.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

@op , pls carry out spiritual mapping of your foundation. Who is your father? did he or does he manifest what you are going through now?
The answers to the above will guide you on how to pray. Be assured that Jesus is able to heal, save and deliver. If you have not been baptised in the Holy Ghost please earnestly pray for it.

Am telling you all thses because i was once worse than you but today d Lord has put a new song in mouth. Believe me, it will come to a point in your life when you will no longer have appetite for immorality.

May the Lord help and bless u.
Amen IJN.......I pray I get to that point very soon, I'm thinking of going on fasting from morning till evening for a couple of days, to revisit calvary and really sort it out with God, there's this heaviness I feel that I can't explain, I don't want to develop a deadened conscience to sin
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bulkfella:
Good day people of God,
email me. Send me an email let me share with you the word of God
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Hiswordxray(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Bulkfella:
Amen IJN.......I pray I get to that point very soon, I'm thinking of going on fasting from morning till evening for a couple of days, to revisit calvary and really sort it out with God, there's this heaviness I feel that I can't explain, I don't want to develop a deadened conscience to sin
You are focusing too much on yourself. We are called as Christians to look onto Jesus. Jesus is your life and you have to understand who Jesus is.
Seek to know Jesus as your righteousness.
Seek to know Jesus as your grace to overcome sin.
Seek to know Jesus as the life you are living, for you are dead and it is Jesus now living through you.
You cannot sin, for Christ cannot sin.
You hate sin because Christ in you hate sin.
You don't even know how to sin because Christ in you don't know how to sin.
You have never sin before because Christ in you have never sin before.
You love righteousness and you are living about sin.
The only pleasure you seek is the pleasure of being in the presence of God.

The Bible says Christ is the reality. Sex is not real neither is women. Christ is the reality of sex and woman.

please read this thread:
www.nairaland.com/2237110/christ-all-social-world
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by jumyinq: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO FIRST ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND HELP. GO TO YOUR PASTOR AND CONFESS,HE WILL JOIN YOU IN PRAYER. THIS REALLY HELPED ME COS I HAD TO COME OUT AND I TOLD MY PASTOR EVERYTHING AND GOD HAS BEEN HELPING ME. FLEE FROM OPPOSITE SEX FOR NOW AND READ MORE OF SPIRITUAL BOOKS THAT WILL MAKE YOU GROW. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumyinq:
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO FIRST ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND HELP. GO TO YOUR PASTOR AND CONFESS,HE WILL JOIN YOU IN PRAYER. THIS REALLY HELPED ME COS I HAD TO COME OUT AND I TOLD MY PASTOR EVERYTHING AND GOD HAS BEEN HELPING ME. FLEE FROM OPPOSITE SEX FOR NOW AND READ MORE OF SPIRITUAL BOOKS THAT WILL MAKE YOU GROW. GOD BLESS YOU
Thanks......God has started His wonders in my life
Re: How To Stop Living A Rising And Falling Christian Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am not holier than thou but taking decision and standing by it is the key to overcoming any challenge against our soul. Since you are a worker, start working. Don't wait till it is Service hours to work. And finally, don't be alone. It gives room to ungodly thought that feeds we fears by reminding you of your since and deformities, causing doubt to set in your mind. still working on them daily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Declared Islam Contagious Disease And Quarantined 1 Million Muslims / In What Name Should a Christian Be Baptized? / The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.