Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable (887 Views)

Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by cbrass(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
I long to try my hands on online payment for the first time. just want to ask how to go about it. have heard of interswitch just want to know how you Guys integrated their payment portal on your websites

Thanks.
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by thewebcraft(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
cbrass:
I long to try my hands on online payment for the first time. just want to ask how to go about it. have heard of interswitch just want to know how you Guys integrated their payment portal on your websites

Thanks.
Try paga, its free.
To begin, kindly log onto www.mypaga.com
Click on Register and then Business
Input Account Information
Input Contact information and click on Go
Select security feature, this takes you to the confirmation page and then the final
page where you get successful registration.
To complete your merchant payment set-up and select a payment channel:
Go to www.mypaga.com
Input username and then password
Click on Payment channel
Select Merchant payments set-up and input the required information
Afterwards, Click on Payment channel
Select Add payment channel
Select channel and then chose the method you like
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by dwebdesign(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can also try Voguepay, https://www.voguepay.com

just that to use them for real business , you will need to verified documents to be able to receive payments from all card users.

The personal one limit you to only verve cards users to be able to pay for your products/ services.
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by cbrass(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
thanks alot guys
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by resultcase(m): 3:29am On Apr 10, 2015
I prefer gtpay, it works like interswitch but cost just 75k.
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by cbrass(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
resultcase:
I prefer gtpay, it works like interswitch but cost just 75k.

is it one time payment?
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by resultcase(m): 3:52am On Apr 11, 2015
cbrass:

is it one time payment?

Yes it is one time payment.
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
cbrass:

Thanks.

I used Voguepay for my sites. But I have integrate Zenith Global Pay and Diamond Webpay for clients. All of them has a an integration API which you will use to do your integration. The payment processors have a developer manual. or write up which will also be given to you. Read it carefully. You will know how to handle it.
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by cbrass(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:

I used Voguepay for my sites. But I have integrate Zenith Global Pay and Diamond Webpay for clients. All of them has a an integration API which you will use to do your integration. The payment processors have a developer manual. or write up which will also be given to you. Read it carefully. You will know how to handle it.

thanks alot bro
Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by KELVIN086: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
thanks to all that have contributed, this is very useful information

1 Like

Re: Which Web Integration Is Cheaper And Realiable by rschneider: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Article removed on request

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Genuie Traffic To Your Website, Up To 100k Daily Hits / I Need Free Or Very Cheap Hosting And Domain For My First Site / 3months Old Unverified USA Google Adsense For Sale WITH $373

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.