Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

“i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience (2008 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Sirfizz: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Dame Patience Jonathan seems to be playing hardball with everyone concerned with a peaceful transition from one democratically elected government to another, as she has outrightly refused to move out of Aso Rock Villa, come May 29th.

In an Interview with FNN, she stated categorically that she was not going to pack her bags out of Aso Rock Until The Elections for First Lady are conducted. She seemed to believe that the Presidential Elections excluded First Ladies, and that she would run against Aisha Buhari in a different election.

FNN; Good day Ma
DAME PATIENCE: Good day my pikin
FNN: How have you been holding up since your husband conceded victory to General Buhari?
DAME PATIENCE: I am alright
FNN: Really?
DAME PATIENCE: Yes na. It’s Jona that lose, not me?
FNN: I…………don’t understand ma
DAME PATIENCE: Is Jona that lose. My own eleshun never happen yet
FNN: What election?
DAME PATIENCE: Furst Lady Eleshun
FNN: Wait, what??!
DAME PATIENCE: Yes o. Buhari can defeat Jona, but Aisha cannot defeat me. My Gid will not allow it
FNN: Ma there is no such thing as First Lady Ele…..
DAME PATIENCE: Wee You Keep Kwayet
FNN: Sorry Ma
DAME PATIENCE: I have already print poster finish.
FNN: Wow
DAME PATIENCE: Yess o. Tell your readers dem to vote me o. They should put hand on Umblerra
FNN: Uhm Yes Ma

At this point she showed us her posters and we realized she was serious.

http://fake9janews.com/2015/04/i-wont-park-out-of-aso-rock-dame-patience/

1 Like

Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Wee You Keep Kwayet

grin grin that's legendary!

2 Likes

Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by bokohalal(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Beginning to think Jonathan conceded quickly to save himself and Patience from further indignities.
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Isaac2009(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Not funny sad
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by bisten14: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
If I dash u an e-slap there!

sad
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by ugia(f): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please kindly organize the BQ for her. She will make do
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha nairalanders
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Elslim: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:
Wee You Keep Kwayet

grin grin that's legendary!

That line will go down in history
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by holatin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
laughing in a rewind form
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by Humblebloke(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sure, Aso villa stil needs you......

U ll make a good maidundecided
Re: “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience by blessedapple: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Unpatriotic Nigerians.
Insulting their elders and leaders right from their mother's womb.

It' high time we buckle up.
No wonder the call for RE-BRANDING then

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Oshiomole's Wedding Edo Girls And His Wife / Largest Collection Of The Best Nigerian Comedy Videos / How My Father Was Beaten Merciless By My Boyfriend, Lady Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.