Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (925 Views)

Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN / How To Fix 3G/4G LTE Data By Manuallysetting APN Onandroid / HELP! I Can't Create New APN On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by joedejana(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: . by dulux07(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
go to SETTING--MOBILE DATA--ACCESS POINTS. create new instead, n customize d settings
Re: . by joedejana(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: . by Doogee(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Hi, Sir or Madamme,
Here is a business chance.
If you have the capital and resources or you have the connections to those who have capital and resources. Please read below.
(If you can get us connected to smartphone dealer in Africa except Algeria and Egypt because we already national exclusive agent there and we make a deal with them, we can give you our phones and 1 percent of our profit as reward, our MOQ is 100, so 1 percent is not a small number here. We are big company here in China so we would not lie about our promises.)

Try Doogee from China.
We are the next tecno with more competitive prices in China.
We are looking for long-term partners as dealers or exclusive agents in Africa.
We are a Shenzhen (China)-based high-tech specializing in designing and manufacturing our own Doogee Android phone.
We have professional branding and promotion team and our product have secure market presence in South-East Asia, Spain, Africa and South- America.
For more info, Please visit our website www.doogee.cc and you can see the customer review for our product in Amazon, DX and Light in the Box, etc. Or review on our product in Youtube (just search Doogee )

For small business, I recommend you retails in both physical stores online in Jumia or Konga because online shopping is just starting in Africa and will flourish in the near future. Just like Taobao in China, biggest e-commerce portal in China and in the world. Retailing online definitely increase your exposure to end consumers since e-commerce portals in Africa have so many traffic while so few choices in terms of mobile products.

If you are interested becoming our partners, please contact us at jake@doogee.cc
Or my Skype jake_3039 Or my BBM PIN: 55BAC23E and Whatsapp +86 186-7639-8838
Re: . by bedfordng(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
after creating, you have to save it.if you saved it, then you can be able to tick it.when you tried to tick it, what error do you get
Re: . by joedejana(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Clone Yourself In A Picture / The Kind Of Battery You Wish For Your Smartphone (photo) / Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.