Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN (9276 Views)

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / See Airtel Latest Internet Settings Code- APN And GPRS / Truly, MTN APN Boost Download Speed On Glo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by bongolistik(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2016
Each GSM network provider in the country has their unique Access Point Name (APN) that serves as gateway to internet access.

At onset, Glo APN used to be Glosecure only, but at some point in time, Glo introduced the Gloflat as another Glo APN in addition to the Glosecure.

Now, some of you might want to know the difference between Glosecure and Gloflat and also the preferred one to be using when accessing the internet with your Glo normal data bundle subscription.

Gloflat has now replaced the Glosecure as Glo mainstream APN.

And their difference now is that unlike before when Glosecure used to be Glo mainstream APN and powers up all apps and browsers on your mobile device, Glosecure now has some restrictions as to the applications it can handle.

While Gloflat APN is now the mainstream APN that powers all your apps and browsers in right manner, Glosecure will not power some of your apps again…apps like Twitter, Tubemate etc. are access restricted on Glosecure APN.

So the right Glo APN you should always choose while accessing the internet and if you don’t want any form of restriction with normal Glo data bundle is to select Gloflat.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/05/difference-between-glosecure-and.html
Re: Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by Deboxoxo(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2016
Dt good... Bt hw can I do glo bis on Android
Re: Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by bongolistik(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2016
Deboxoxo:
Dt good... Bt hw can I do glo bis on Android
Simple! By tweaking your android IMEI to that of a blackberry
Re: Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by swaggzo(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by JuicyGee(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2016
Nairaland be upgrading my knowledge these days cool
The other day, guys were talking bout laptop and one said 'its wrong to off your laptop from the power button'. I was like, ''so true! Its totally wrong''. He was surprised, so u kw bout laptop ish? I said Hell Yea!
Omor tbh i dnt kw shit, i only read it on nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN by Mjshexy(f): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Thank you sir smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN And Glo Tariff / Opera 206 (attacks Launched) / I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.