Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? (1185 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures) / Mention/list A Name Of Your Favourite Character In A Series Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by redhook(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
For the few nairalanders that may have been living under zuma rock for the past 16 years let me provide a brief synopsis of one of tvs funniest shows ever! "Family Guy is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture... Family Guy has been nominated for 12 Primetime Emmy Awards and 11 Annie Awards, and has won three of each. In 2009, it was nominated for an Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series, the first time an animated series was nominated for the award since The Flintstones in 1961. TV Guide ranked Family Guy the ninth Greatest TV Cartoon of All Time!"... So obviously as u can see the shows genius is not in doubt, but I would really like to know the favourite characters of most nairalanders here and why they love that character the most! Fire away!!!

Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Gigidi gigidi

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by sammieblaize: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2015
U just cant hate stewie or peter now those 2!

1 Like

Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by redhook(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2015
sammieblaize:
U just cant hate stewie or peter now those 2!
.....true dat! But brian the dog is hilarious sha! Quagmire I dey relate to dat guy die! Altho man dey try repent!!!
Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2015
I love Cleveland kiss

My happy mustache face. This is the Cleveland show! But that's another thread grin
Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by sammieblaize: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
.....true dat! But brian the dog is hilarious sha! Quagmire I dey relate to dat guy die! Altho man dey try repent!!!
lmfao perv quagmire.... enjoy brian now sha.. he dies
Re: Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? by redhook(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
sammieblaize:
wink
sammieblaize:
.......they brought brian back last year son! Fans wan end seth mcfarlane the creator! Lol

(1) (Reply)

HELP With Link To Download Despicable Me 1 And 2!!! / Top 10 Movies On Netflix To Watch Today – March 27, 2022 - Tolu Olulana / Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.