Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu (20900 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Elslim: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
MOLE
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:
Traitors undecided

GBAM!
1000 likes
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by johnnystacks(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well, what other choice do you have? It will be good for our democracy if the PDP can go back to the drawing board and present a very strong opposition. That might make the APC be on their toes and deliver their campaign promises since it's now obvious that our votes can count.

1 Like

Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by mightycrown1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=18pt] IT IS TIME WE CONTINUED TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN LAGOS
VOTE APC
VOTE AMBODE
EKO O NI BAJE O

[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by HzRF(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Medley:
When i saw Jonathan in that debate,i knew that he has lost the election already.

I said on the post below that the election was an alliance forged by Tinubu,in view of the large population of the north and the south-west to change the GEJ govts. Thats all d change is all about.hope we will see the dividends.

www.nairaland.com/2218958/jonathan-win-saturdays-presidential-election#32033031

To those saying if the govt. Fails after four years,they will be voted out,you better do a master plan on how to start adopting children all-over the world,the north will always vote baba oyoyo.okay
Exactly
If buahri didn't meet expectations den ss/se beta align with sw expect DAT na wash
If na competence northerns won't vote for dia own again
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Akshow: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Does he has any option?
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by fpeter(f): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
before nko?
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by ROCKJ1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:
I will be very glad for the PDP to bounce back. The hallmark of a strong democracy is a vibrant opposition which PDP sadly tried to stifle but for the doggedness of people like GMB, Tinubu, Amaechi etc.

Let PDP gather their acts together but the question is "who will lead the charge"?

PDP are like the spoilt children of a rich man who have never had to struggle for any thing they need and suddenly.......rich daddy died. This is evident in the way and manner they're all jumping ship like disgruntled pirates

It will be a tough assignment to get by let alone Mount a vibrant opposition but I wish them goodluck
You wish them Goodluck?
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Medley:
When i saw Jonathan in that debate,i knew that he has lost the election already.

I said on the post below that the election was an alliance forged by Tinubu,in view of the large population of the north and the south-west to change the GEJ govts. Thats all d change is all about.hope we will see the dividends.

www.nairaland.com/2218958/jonathan-win-saturdays-presidential-election#32033031

To those saying if the govt. Fails after four years,they will be voted out,you better do a master plan on how to start adopting children all-over the world,the north will always vote baba oyoyo.okay

Seriously if we consider the number of northern children that would be up to 18 by 2019 to the Number of Southern children, it would be nearly impossible.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by QuotaSystem: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Goodluck destroyed the PDP, the party couldn't survive his cluelessness. Simple.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by blackpanda: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
chymystique:
I dont see PDP returning in 2019. I still prefer the old PDP to this new Fraud/new attire called APC abi na "Change" cause they are still the same persons that put us in this dark hole Nigeria has been in..

Your badbelle wont help you. Election has come n gone so move on. You have no choice but to support govt. Buhari has not entered and u are already calling names. Smh
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by theV0ice: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
ROCKJ1:

You wish them Goodluck?

My bro, wetin I go talk na? Abi make i wish them "buhari" grin
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by dayodare49o: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
OKDnigeria:
Still trying to recover from the defeat
suffered by his party in the Presidential and
National Assembly elections last week, National
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji
Adamu Muazu, has admitted that the party was
humbled by the loss.

The defeat notwithstanding, Muazu, who is fondly
nicknamed ‘the Game Changer’ by his party
faithful, has assured Nigerians that the PDP will be
reformed to meet the expectations of its members
and Nigerians.

According to the chairman, the ruling party has
learnt lessons from its defeat and will never again
let Nigerians down when it bounces back to
power.

The chairman’s position was contained in a series
of tweets he posted on his twitter handle #AM, and
@Muazuaa

In one of the posts, Muazu said, “We are humbled
by the 28th of March decision of many Nigerians
and promise never again let you down. We will
reform our party.

“We have learnt some very useful lessons with the
March 28th elections and we want to assure
Nigerians you will see a new PDP.

It will be recalled that the ruling party was defeated
by opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, on
the March 28 elections, which have thrown up
former military ruler, Muhammadu Buhari, as the
president-in-waiting and majority of members in
the Senate and House of Representatives.

The development has halted calculations in the
camp of the PDP, which had boasted that it would
rule Nigeria for at least 60 years before ceding
power to another party in the country.

With the conceding of defeat by President
Goodluck Jonathan before the announcement of
Buhari as the president-elect last Wednesday, the
president might has foreclosed the idea of his
party challenging the outcome of the election,
which most of the international observers declared
as credible and peaceful.

But the PDP has promised to return to the drawing
board and return in a more formidable way in 2019
to take over from the APC.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/were-humbled-by-jonathans-defeat-adamu-muazu/
Liar you humbled or dey happy? These bokoharams can lie. They manufacture lies like bomb. Liar muhamadu brother.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by nkemjacob2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dats d course of the legacy he laid. So that when APC lose dey can easily quit with no alarm
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I pity for nigerians who knows not the importance opposition in a democracy.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by trappatoni(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pavore9:
Eyah... Where is Vincent Ogbulafor the former PDP chairman who boasted that PDP will rule Nigeria for the next 60years!....this is what happens to a man who feels because he is well fed, challenges his chi to a wrestling match cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg Nwanyi Awka serve me a plate of bitterleaf soup and semolina, let those who are trying to recover, recover on their own, l follow dem chop the money? cheesy
really I've been waiting for prophet ogbulafor's take on this election. Nostradamus couldn't have gotten it so wrong.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Pavore9: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
trappatoni:
really I've been waiting for prophet ogbulafor's take on this election. Nostradamus couldn't have gotten it so wrong.
When some people are in power they become irrational!
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by WILSON(f): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
you are so glad a great great grand pa emerged winner. Have you ever retrospected into those days you were in Primary school when your teacher told you that you are the leaders of tomorrow? Now you have grown grey hairs and you are still behind applauding for re-cyclic retirees. When will your tomorrow come?
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Honorable defeat

#jona u try.....respect for u#
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
WILSON:
you are so glad a great great grand pa emerged winner. Have you ever retrospected into those days you were in Primary school when your teacher told you that you are the leaders of tomorrow? Now you have grown grey hairs and you are still behind applauding for re-cyclic retirees. When will your tomorrow come?

For school if person is given homework and him no c am do correctly...the teacher go do correction for board
Na correction buhari wan do for Jonathan
For him to realize his mistake

1 Like

Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Foolish PDP national chairman that could not win his state. Knowing that FCT minister, Bauchi state governor and PdP national chairman all lost bauchi by a landslide lends credence to the conspiracy of the Hausa Fulani and yoruba against a president of minority stock.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by mikyke(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
The truth is that one day APC will become the corrupt party cos with the rate at which this people are porting I doubt if APC will survive. Just like PDP they'll be submerged by corruption
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by PassingShot(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:
I will be very glad for the PDP to bounce back. The hallmark of a strong democracy is a vibrant opposition which PDP sadly tried to stifle but for the doggedness of people like GMB, Tinubu, Amaechi etc.

Let PDP gather their acts together but the question is "who will lead the charge"?

PDP are like the spoilt children of a rich man who have never had to struggle for any thing they need and suddenly.......rich daddy died. This is evident in the way and manner they're all jumping ship like disgruntled pirates

It will be a tough assignment to get by let alone Mount a vibrant opposition but I wish them goodluck

Wish them good luck and not Goodluck. grin
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by monex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
modath:
Mr Muazu,
I doubt if your party will ever get the chance to disappoint Nigerians again with the way and manner your foot soldiers are abandoning your sinking ship.

I personally would love PDP to bounce back stronger than ever,present a united front and act as a strong opposition so APC will not become another monster.

From the gale of defections, it is obvious that PDP never had any particular ideology or action plan, it was just an association of "share the money , and since the gold digging pit has caved in, man has done what man loves to do; run to the next goldmine.
neither did the APC. APC has > 60% ex PDP I think
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by henrysam(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ogbeni Mua zu it's never a Jonathan defeat but PDP defeat
You better go back to the drawing board and re strategize
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Ephemmm: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
modath:
Mr Muazu,
I doubt if your party will ever get the chance to disappoint Nigerians again with the way and manner your foot soldiers are abandoning your sinking ship.

I personally would love PDP to bounce back stronger than ever,present a united front and act as a strong opposition so APC will not become another monster.

From the gale of defections, it is obvious that PDP never had any particular ideology or action plan, it was just an association of "share the money , and since the gold digging pit has caved in, man has done what man loves to do; run to the next goldmine.

God bless you for saying this! Though I am a somebody without party affiliation, but your statement is the corroboration to what I always tell people that the only thing that is holding PDP together before the election is " Accessibility to Federal Purse".

This is why I always respect Bola Hammed Tinubu for his perseverance and firmness: he will do "follow follow" no matter what may be the case: he remain in opposition for almost over sixteen years even when all have joined PDP in Yoruba land and we have seen the result now.

See how they have been jumping from PDP to APC within how many days after Presidential election. PDP should go and learn how to practice opposition in Nigeria with Tinubu as their tutor, honezly.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by theV0ice: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Wish them good luck and not Goodluck. grin

They were wishing Nigeria Goodluck na grin

Let them have their Goodluck back o abi dem dey fear? grin
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Chigold101(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
sammyj:
You should have seen the hand written on the wall before the defeat Mazu pele, please wait for another turn for PDP till 2023 or quickly embrace CHANGE !!!! grin grin

SAI CHANGE !!!
Adamu Mua‘zu is just playing with our brain. Whatever that happend on saturday 28th of March was a well planned & excuted job which MUA‘ZU is amongst the planners & executors.

Let me see how he will recover the states he sold to APC in the name of “Northern Agenda“ this saturday.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by dayodare49o: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
dcaliph:

Seriously if we consider the number of northern children that would be up to 18 by 2019 to the Number of Southern children, it would be nearly impossible.
Northern people don't need their children to be 18 years before they can vote and be voted for. Power may be coming back yo south 12 years time.
Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by saltoftheearth: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Best Music mix. The best DJs. The best Events. Latest Gist and Pics . mynaijadj noni!

Re: We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu by Heymus(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
"we won't let Nigerians down again" am sure his parents made a mistake when naming him. Mumu instead of muazu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria / DSS, EFCC In Fresh Face-off Over Invitation To SSS Operatives / FFK Commends Wike For Declaring Rivers State A Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.