Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Have Not Seen My Kids - Mother Whose 3 Boys Were Kidnapped By Househelp Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Not Seen My Kids - Mother Whose 3 Boys Were Kidnapped By Househelp Cries (852 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / 3 Boys Missing In Apapa, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen My Kids - Mother Whose 3 Boys Were Kidnapped By Househelp Cries by jbdasilva(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yesterday night, news broke out that 3 kids were kidnapped by their newly employed maid; late into the night, there were reports that the 3 kids who were kidnapped by the house help at Surulere were found in Shagamu area of Lagos.. Their distraught mum has dispelled the rumour and says there is no word yet on her kids (3 of them are pictured with her below.)..

She has four boys but the maid ran away with the youngest boys, Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 yrs..

http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/04/i-have-not-seen-my-kids-mother-whose-3.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl's Entire Family Beat Up Her Teacher (see Photos) / Guys, Beware Don't Fall For This Scam / Murder Of A Soldier Of Honor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.