Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Funny Questions And Answers To Them !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Questions And Answers To Them !!! (841 Views)

Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / Funny Questions And Their Answers / Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Questions And Answers To Them !!! by davidayn(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
We all know some of our people have the habit of asking some rhetorical , perhaps ridiculous questions like ;

1. When someone calls u at the middle of the night n asks
Person : guy hw far u nw , u dey sleep ni ?
Me : No o , I dey poundyam , come chop !
2. When u finally home at night
Person : My dear , You r back ?
Me : *with a grin look* , No am nt ...
3. When u eating and someone wants to beg u for food or
Just wanna be dumb.
Person : Ah! John u dey chop ni ?
Me : ah! No oo , I dey pray ni
4. When u picking beans
Person: john na beans u wan chop today ni
Me : no o , I jst dey pick am for fun ni
Lastly ....
5 . When u alone with a girl in ur sitting rooom , n u tryn to turn her on by sliding ur fingers into the p**sy

Girl: *with a thin eye n a cracking voice * , John wah u tryn to do ?
Me : am tryn to pull ur pant so I wash them for u !!!!

Feel free to add yours !!
Re: Funny Questions And Answers To Them !!! by RobinHez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Typing...

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / (photo) The Major Work I Need The New Nigerian Government To Do...lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.