Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This (692 Views)

What to do When You are Searching / Ready For Nikkah No Courtship. / Courtship Seekers»»»» Enter Here For Hookups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by ademega(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
After two years of holy courtship which eventually led to the alter and on the night of the wedding you saw it has all been packaging all these while cheesy
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by Mega2010(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
In no go easy oh.....
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by richol(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
i came,i saw....

i ran away.
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by phemoinc(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Badt thing, 100m senior boys
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by bunmioguns(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin

**does the sign of the cross**
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by Ogadtop(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
[/s][s]what is dis na? is dis for human or another mammal whose name is not known yet.habba,i will run to my father-in-law's house to seek refund.asap
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by jamex93(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
I no go gree o

Well it happened to some one here in kaduna,

Dat bros cry dat night, I pity am

D bros say as him open am d whole thing just fall like slippers

Lwkmd
Re: Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This by yhusiee(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Its nt her fault naaa. #Uwa ezuu oke# Nobody is perfect, bu we all r God's creation. D guy in qstn shld fnd a way of lettin it pass. She myt hv oda qualities lyk a sizable backside, fine face, gud xter... If dey r up2 it, dey can arrange sugery 4 her.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dere Any Lady Here That Shares My Interests? / Searching For A True Life Partner!!! / Ebonyi Watsap Group:let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.